+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 65 to 80 of 87

Thread: big tax LIE

  1. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,193

    Re: big tax LIE

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so your PROMOTING the idea of UNBRIDLED CONSUMERISM!? and THAT has to be satisfied by LARGER and LARGER amounts of DISPOSABLE INCOME!? and why try to regulate THAT it's a GIVEN that people are INCAPABLE of making SMART CHOICES if all the PROPAGANDA is REGULATED/EXPOSED?! your rationalizing in CIRCLES AGAIN!!
    No, I am promoting individual freedom, not regulation of communist citizens. Evidently, you, like most people, don't understand the reality of communism, or the way its government treats people. Live in China or Cuba, then report how much freedom you have.

    As for consumerism, I am in favor or reasonable regulations, not extreme controls as advocated by the Obama administration.

    In order to make your case, present evidence. you have none, just rhetoric. Stick to the arguments, don't make accusations without proof. I never said there should be unbridled consumerism.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-01-2018 at 09:01 PM.

  2. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,464

    Re: big tax LIE

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    No, I am promoting individual freedom, not regulation of communist citizens. Evidently, you, like most people, don't understand the reality of communism, or the way its government treats people. Live in China or Cuba, then report how much freedom you have.

    As for consumerism, I am in favor or reasonable regulations, not extreme controls as advocated by the Obama administration.

    In order to make your case, present evidence. you have none, just rhetoric. Stick to the arguments, don't make accusations without proof. I never said there should be unbridled consumerism.
    name some of your OVERBOARD regulations!? companies act IRRESPONSIBLE especially ENVIRONMENTALLY and should be regulated to protect the planet and human health and they CAN AFFORD IT!! they just dont want to disappoint their SHAREHOLDERS!! most business used to exist to serve the public and that in the aim of lowest link served!! most SMALL business has that goal in mind or used to!! corporate existence has been taken over by WALLSTREET serving the wealthy!! and people have been drawn to lower costs from large corporations initially! but those costs are now ARTIFICIALLY manipulated to increase profits mainly due to the way credit has expanded buying/decision power!! but yes i do disagree with regs that are meant for large corp being used to keep small business DOWN!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: big tax LIE

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  4. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,464

    Re: big tax LIE

    Name:  taxes7.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  81.6 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  5. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: big tax LIE

    Show your math lexx.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  6. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,193

    Re: big tax LIE

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    name some of your OVERBOARD regulations!? companies act IRRESPONSIBLE especially ENVIRONMENTALLY and should be regulated to protect the planet and human health and they CAN AFFORD IT!! they just dont want to disappoint their SHAREHOLDERS!! most business used to exist to serve the public and that in the aim of lowest link served!! most SMALL business has that goal in mind or used to!! corporate existence has been taken over by WALLSTREET serving the wealthy!! and people have been drawn to lower costs from large corporations initially! but those costs are now ARTIFICIALLY manipulated to increase profits mainly due to the way credit has expanded buying/decision power!! but yes i do disagree with regs that are meant for large corp being used to keep small business DOWN!!
    Oh, I see, you are against Capitalism. Who benefits from socialism controlling the economy? It is fat cat government bureaucrats. Present an example of a flourishing socialist or communist economy, just one example.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-03-2018 at 03:33 PM.

  7. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,464

    Re: big tax LIE

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Oh, I see, you are against Capitalism. Who benefits from socialism controlling the economy? It is fat cat government bureaucrats. Present an example of a flourishing socialist or communist economy, just one example.
    no you are always FORCING your opinions on OTHERS!! how about SWEDEN!? or Australia!? the problem with OUR capitalist society is the markets ARN'T really free!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: big tax LIE

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    Name:  taxes7.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  81.6 KB
    Show the math.


    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  9. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,464

    Re: big tax LIE

    i'm NOT an accountant i can produce charts BY ACCOUNTANTS but you can do THAT yourself!! use google!!STOP BEIN LAZY!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  10. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: big tax LIE

    Your charts had red and blue lines with no explanation. Here, my chart showing conclusively that Trump is better than O'bama.

    ___________
    ______________________
    _____________________________

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  11. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,464

    Re: big tax LIE

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Your charts had red and blue lines with no explanation. Here, my chart showing conclusively that Trump is better than O'bama.

    ___________
    ______________________
    _____________________________

    not really........... you didn't say WHICH line is tRUMP and whether shorter or longer is BETTER!! i DESCRIBED MINE!! your LAZY joe!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  12. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: big tax LIE

    The longer lines are Trump's accomplishments and the short ones are
    Oh-bama.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  13. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,464

    Re: big tax LIE

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    The longer lines are Trump's accomplishments and the short ones are
    Oh-bama.

    but MINE came from OFFICIAL GOV SOURCES yours did NOT!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  14. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: big tax LIE

    Baloney!

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  15. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,464

    Re: big tax LIE

    YUP you can look it up yourself!! but of course, your TOO LAZY or is it SPOILED!? they kinda go tegether i think!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  16. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: big tax LIE

    How about you back your claim with a CREDIBLE link?

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •