+ Reply to Thread

Online retail fashion - iltoscanaccio.com

Iltoscanaccio.com claims to sell a range of men's and women's fashions and accessories, including bags, shoes, etc. There is no indication of their location on their website, nor any phone or e-mail contact. There is just a generic contact form with replies coming from [email protected].

i ordered a pair of shoes from their site before I knew they were based in China. (Thankfully I have purchase and dispute protection with the credit card I used). When my package arrived about a week or so later - crushed I might add - I opened it to find a pair of shoes I had never ordered. They were not even close to what I had ordered, although I did notice they were the right size. The heels of the shoes were crushed in from where the package had been dented.

I replied to my order confirmation explaining that I did not receive what I had ordered and I provided photos. [email protected] wrote back saying "they had prepared the correct pair of shoes for me, but the express company mixed them up and I got someone else's shoes". Yeah, right. "John" told me that since it would be too expensive to ship them back, I should just keep them. I could then reorder the shoes I wanted and they'd give me a 30% discount.

I told them that since the mistake was their fault and they did not want the shoes back, they should send the correct shoes immediately. What followed was a weeklong exchange of once daily emails with "John" just parroting the same ridiculous suggestion and refusing to ship the correct item or offering me a full refund. After a week of this silliness I reported the whole incident to my CC company and other authorities.

Do do not buy anything from the iltoscanaccio.com website or do business with anyone from the [email protected]. They are scammers!

Re: Online retail fashion - iltoscanaccio.com

Such an awful story! I think you are really unlucky( If you want to prevent such a situation you should better order on https://www.lilylulufashion.com/ I have bought there some clothes lately and their quality is really worthy. Apart from this, there are no problems with dispute protection.

Re: Online retail fashion - iltoscanaccio.com

It's great when you can afford fashionable clothes but even if you can't, there are some ways to look really good. For example you can change your hairstyle to something like https://therighthairstyles.com/categ...rt-hairstyles/ . And by the way, fashionable clothes aren't always expensive so you can just spend some time searching and get something for quite cheap.