+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 53

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,259

    So what is your favorite song?

    So what are your favorite songs? Who are your favorite bands?
    Just wondering. I need to expand my knowledge.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,286

    Re: So what is your favorite song?

    since you brought it up again,i just fell for the song at the end of "gran torino"!?have you seen it!?then i thought,"what a wonderful world" would have also HIT THE SPOT!?:freak3: :spin2: :judges: hehe!!.....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: So what is your favorite song?

    How about songs not selling something?

    Just asking.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,286

    Re: So what is your favorite song?

    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    How about songs not selling something?

    Just asking.
    is there such a thing!?i mean can you be sold something you dont want to buy!?arn't all songs preaching by the quoir!?angels or demons!?literally if we like a song it has but 1 effect that makes us like it!?it's hit's OUR personal "spot" at the time we hear it!?and frees us of our LOAD!?sets us free!?more or less to a degree!?and or it pushes are own agenda to the front and gives us the courage to admit our identity to the world!?right now i'm listening to nadama radio on lastfm(website)while i post and simultaneously watch c-span(PBS)and....did i mention i'm downloading bett midlers "experience the divine"!?:freak3: :spin2: :judges: hehe!!....just askn...
    Last edited by lexx; 01-06-2009 at 11:19 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,286

    Re: So what is your favorite song?

    do you play music or sing!?it's a trip in itself!?singing is probably the most unique experience i can remember!?this musician guy left his equipment in storage at my folks house and me and my brother got it set up and tried singing!?it took us a couple hours and then we were hooked!!only did it that 1 summer for a few times 25 yrs ago!?:freak3: :spin2: :judges: hehe!!....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,286

    Re: So what is your favorite song?

    so i'm perusing lastfm and i come across this!?

    Humankind is united in its search for meaning, for greater truths, to solve the mysteries of life, death, God and the afterlife. These themes run a similar thread through Come Now Sleep, the new album from 'As Cities Burn'. Sleep can be a momentary reprieve from heartache and to some, even an invitation to the great beyond.

    i remember your thread on sleep so i guess that's why it caught my attention!?they are featured on spiritual radio:freak3: :spin2: :judges: heeh!!....just askn...
    Last edited by lexx; 01-06-2009 at 11:27 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fayetnam NC
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: So what is your favorite song?

    One of my favorites.....


  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fayetnam NC
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: So what is your favorite song?


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,286

    Re: So what is your favorite song?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    One of my favorites.....by ozzie
    whats he sellin(that your buyin) in this video!?dont know who that second group is!?:freak3: :spin2: :judges: hehe!!....just askn....
    Last edited by lexx; 01-06-2009 at 11:47 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  10. 01-06-2009, 11:45 PM


  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: So what is your favorite song?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so i'm perusing lastfm and i come across this!?

    Humankind is united in its search for meaning, for greater truths, to solve the mysteries of life, death, God and the afterlife. These themes run a similar thread through Come Now Sleep, the new album from 'As Cities Burn'. Sleep can be a momentary reprieve from heartache and to some, even an invitation to the great beyond.

    i remember your thread on sleep so i guess that's why it caught my attention!?they are featured on spiritual radio:freak3: :spin2: :judges: heeh!!....just askn...
    Sleep is one thing. it gives us the energy to do what is right when we are awake. During those days we need focus. Where does this focus come from? Music. Sleep sweet sleep is what allows us the energy to focus. Music sharpens that energy through the day. Though if you did not get the best nights sleep, I find music helps me through the day.
    Even if I did not get the best nights sleep, music can really help my focus.

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,286

    Re: So what is your favorite song?

    yah!?that's a cool site....http://www.theradio.com/ i'm listening to the beautiful music channel now!!:freak3: :spin2: :judges: heeh!!.....just askn...


    Last edited by lexx; 01-07-2009 at 12:02 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,330

    Re: So what is your favorite song?

    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    So what are your favorite songs? Who are your favorite bands?
    Just wondering. I need to expand my knowledge.
    I was just telling my kids how under-acknowledged Tom Petty is. I really like him. Such an easy going guy and a great rock voice.

    Favorite songs; I don't know. I think more on terms of liking a band's or artist's particular sound. If I like the artist, then I like their work, in general.

    I like Bruce Springsteen, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Cream, Eric Clapton, Blues Traveler, Dave Matthews Band (old school), Metallica (early), Louie Armstrong, Lennon, Harrison, McCartney, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Velvet Underground, Vivaldi, Led Zeppelin, Bach, Queen, Sublime, Eminem, Dire Straits, Tim Hardin, Johnny Cash, Tchaikovsky, Weezer, Jerry Garcia/The Dead, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bob Dylan, Love, Beethoven, Coldplay, Tupac, Roy Orbison, Billy Joel, Mozart, The Doors, Janis Joplin, Elliot Smith, Natalie Merchant, Madonna, The Who, Pink Floyd, Sinatra, Vanilla Ice (Ha! Just checking if you were asleep yet), and so many more but who's still reading this anyway.

    Here's a cool site:http://www.theradio.com/
    Click both daily for an easy & FREE way to help care for the needy:
    The Animal Rescue Site/charity
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3
    The Rainforest Site/charity
    http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

  14. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,330

    Re: So what is your favorite song?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    yah!?that's a cool site....http://www.theradio.com/ i'm listening to the beautiful music channel now!!:freak3: :spin2: :judges: heeh!!.....just askn...
    Opps, I had to delete my post, but so what.. you look like a mind reader. Ha! The laugh's on me.

    Yup, the Radio dot com is a great site, especially for the cost.
    Click both daily for an easy & FREE way to help care for the needy:
    The Animal Rescue Site/charity
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3
    The Rainforest Site/charity
    http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,286

    Re: So what is your favorite song?



    :freak3: :spin2: :judges: heeh!!....just askn....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,259

    Re: So what is your favorite song?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotParadox View Post
    I was just telling my kids how under-acknowledged Tom Petty is. I really like him. Such an easy going guy and a great rock voice.

    Favorite songs; I don't know. I think more on terms of liking a band's or artist's particular sound. If I like the artist, then I like their work, in general.

    I like Bruce Springsteen, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Cream, Eric Clapton, Blues Traveler, Dave Matthews Band (old school), Metallica (early), Louie Armstrong, Lennon, Harrison, McCartney, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Velvet Underground, Vivaldi, Led Zeppelin, Bach, Queen, Sublime, Eminem, Dire Straits, Tim Hardin, Johnny Cash, Tchaikovsky, Weezer, Jerry Garcia/The Dead, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bob Dylan, Love, Beethoven, Coldplay, Tupac, Roy Orbison, Billy Joel, Mozart, The Doors, Janis Joplin, Elliot Smith, Natalie Merchant, Madonna, The Who, Pink Floyd, Sinatra, Vanilla Ice (Ha! Just checking if you were asleep yet), and so many more but who's still reading this anyway.

    Here's a cool site:http://www.theradio.com/
    Wow, a wide range of music. You are truly open minded more so than me.

  17. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fayetnam NC
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: So what is your favorite song?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    whats he sellin(that your buyin) in this video!?dont know who that second group is!?:freak3: :spin2: :judges: hehe!!....just askn....
    Miricale men getting busted. : hehehehe

    The second goup is Iron Maiden.

Similar Threads

  1. What is your favorite song?
    By Race Issues in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2015, 07:51 AM
  2. What is your favorite song ?
    By Administrator in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:07 PM
  3. Favorite Song Lyrics
    By Administrator in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 12:41 AM
  4. Barry's favorite song as a child...
    By oneway in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 03:57 PM
  5. Qaida's list of favorite, least favorite Westerners
    By franKg in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 08:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •