+ Reply to Thread

Dating site Scams !!

I'm single and a male and yes I look on all types of sites for someone to be with and enjoy life together. Now, I recently joined two dating sites I did not know about the first Friend Finder and the second Loveaholics. Now in the North East there is very small amount of lady's to contact so this was a Big waste of my money. The second site Loveaholics since joining has no one real to contact. Everyone I chat with sooner or later tell's me to go pay to chat with them in a chat room !! Again just a Big Scam to rip off the hard earned monies of men in the world. And the so called lady's they call Internet Model's ! Should be called Scam Artist for you'll Never meet any of them.

Re: Dating site Scams !!

Go hang out at a mall or starbucks. You're bound to meet people there.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikein2018 View Post
    I'm single and a male and yes I look on all types of sites for someone to be with and enjoy life together. Now, I recently joined two dating sites I did not know about the first Friend Finder and the second Loveaholics. Now in the North East there is very small amount of lady's to contact so this was a Big waste of my money. The second site Loveaholics since joining has no one real to contact. Everyone I chat with sooner or later tell's me to go pay to chat with them in a chat room !! Again just a Big Scam to rip off the hard earned monies of men in the world. And the so called lady's they call Internet Model's ! Should be called Scam Artist for you'll Never meet any of them.
    be very careful of such websites. see also www.romancescam.com of a lit of names and photos with identity of scammer ( e.g.. beautiful female is really a Nigerian man) also beware of photo and response that seem " canned" usually it is scammer that will eventually ask for money or say coming to meet you but trouble at airport need money to clear customs, etc.. www.plentyoffish.com is notorious for that usually photos of Russian beauty but is a man from Nigeria. never give out any money to anyone. of the other dating sites ww.eHarmony.com or www.match.com are pretty legit. www.Christian singles.com may ask for money watch out . to find someone rather than websites try getting into many clubs or activities usually people get out the word a single available male is out there then pursue it accordingly if you are an exec try" its just lunch" .com or www.valenti match making.com the latter forces you to enter psychotherapy strictly for exec's only cost is $10,000

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare3000 View Post
    be very careful of such websites. see also www.romancescam.com of a lit of names and photos with identity of scammer ( e.g.. beautiful female is really a Nigerian man) also beware of photo and response that seem " canned" usually it is scammer that will eventually ask for money or say coming to meet you but trouble at airport need money to clear customs, etc.. www.plentyoffish.com is notorious for that usually photos of Russian beauty but is a man from Nigeria. never give out any money to anyone. of the other dating sites ww.eHarmony.com or www.match.com are pretty legit. www.Christian singles.com may ask for money watch out . to find someone rather than websites try getting into many clubs or activities usually people get out the word a single available male is out there then pursue it accordingly if you are an exec try" its just lunch" .com or www.valenti match making.com the latter forces you to enter psychotherapy strictly for exec's only cost is $10,000
    This is useful. Thanks.

Yes I agree I'm quite an old man so for me dating sites were a way out but after I was betrayed by a woman from one of these sites I was depressed for 4 months even started having problems with potency.. it was awful.
    My friend showed me an article about some drug https://edblog.com.au/ which helped me very much.