+ Reply to Thread

TALKGOLD and MONEYMAKERGROUP SHUT DOWN

Amazing, after more than a decade these two sites are finally shut down for promoting HYIP ponzi scams. Both Krassenstein brothers are in deep crap.

Re: TALKGOLD and MONEYMAKERGROUP SHUT DOWN

I got banned form talkgold more times than I can count. Any negativity posted about HYIPs was met with an immediate banning.

Its quite amazing how scam sites can continue to operate for such a long time. The internet really is like the wild west in many respects. Good to hear that another scam has been removed from the web though.
    There are tons of online scams out there! My job is to try and direct people to the minority of decent websites out there, that will actually help you.

The Make Money Online Zone (MMOZ)

In my research, most forums are dying, very little activity any longer, so as we have seen over and over again, what use to be hot yesterday does not mean it will be hot today, never mind tomorrow, or next year. Forums were the place to debate, revel scams, defend legitimate businesses, promote, they worked great for decades, and now, poof, most are gone or ghosts hardly looked at anymore. Sad, but with FaceBook taking over where forums left off, future trends are changing every day.