+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

just what we thought

PAY TO PLAY is trumps FAVORITE BRIBE TOOL!! and we can see WHY!? the black vote!! is ther ANT redeeming qualities of our RESIDENT and THIEF!?

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...ntial-campaign
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: just what we thought

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    PAY TO PLAY is trumps FAVORITE BRIBE TOOL!! and we can see WHY!? the black vote!! is ther ANT redeeming qualities of our RESIDENT and THIEF!?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

NO PROOF joe no PROSECUTIONS your a COPYCAT IDIOT!! if they do something WRONG so can I!! so much for YOUR christian BELIEFS!! you have NO credibility over here since WAY BACK!! you keep PLAYIN your STUPIDITY over here like a DRUNK!! and all the DRUNKS on your TEAM just GO ALONG!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Go and do your homework Lexx. There is plenty of evidence that the Clinton Foundation was a pay to play operation.

Notice how Shillary never released tax returns for her foundation?
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Go and do your homework Lexx. There is plenty of evidence that the Clinton Foundation was a pay to play operation.

Notice how Shillary never released tax returns for her foundation?
    even IF!!! what does THAT HAVE to DO with the CURRENT MORON in the WHITE HOUSE!! you KEEP reaffirming your STUPIDITY when it comes to ETHICS and MORALITY!!

Hillary is a moron.

That's "just what we thought"

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Hillary is a moron.

That's "just what we thought"
    so tell us joe it's apparent you voted for trump based on the things you have ACCUSED the OTHERS of!? you spend your whole day worrying about who might get a free lunch on your dime!? PATHETIC!! and your telling us trump will FIX THAT!? PATHETIC!!

http://dailysignal.com/2017/08/04/hu...-play-scandal/

Former Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin used her personal email account to transmit classified documents and coordinate favors for Clinton donors, according to emails obtained Wednesday by the watchdog group Judicial Watch.

Judicial Watch obtained the documents as part of a lawsuit filed after the State Department failed to respond to a March 2015 Freedom of Information Act request.

The newly obtained documents include 91 email exchanges involving Clinton when she was secretary of state that were not turned over to the State Department, the group said.
    It said the documents contradict Clinton’s claim that, “as far as she knew,” she had turned over all of her government emails, sent via a personal email account using a private server while she was secretary of state.

The emails reveal multiple instances in which Abedin used her personal account to send and receive classified documents as well as arrange personal favors for Clinton donors and political allies on behalf of the 2016 Democratic nominee for president, Judicial Watch said.

“Pay to play, classified information mishandling, influence peddling, cover-ups—these new emails show why the criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s conduct must be resumed,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a prepared statement.

here's YOU JOE.... i already SAID SO WHAT IF that is NO EXCUSE to PROMOTE and DEFEND someone just as BAD or WORSE!? you CANT BE THAT STUPID!! hey that guy in VEGAS had a BALL blowin people away!! HOPEFULLY TRUMP will be INSPIRED to do the SAME!? you have to AGREE since YOU THINK if 1 does another should FOLLOW in KIND!? and wait!! trump may have already ANNOUNCED IT!! calm before STORM is his way of TITILLATING the PRESS!?

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/10/tr...calm-storm-who

Name:  robber.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  100.0 KB

Name:  bigots.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  45.8 KB

hey joe food stamps been DECLINING since 2013!! THANKS OBAMA!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    hey joe food stamps been DECLINING since 2013!! THANKS OBAMA!!
    Hey lexx, stop lying.

In 2009, 33,490,000 people received food stamp benefits. As of October 2016, the last month reported for FY 2016, 44,219,123 people received food stamp benefits, an increase of about 10,729,000.

The U.S. population as of October 1, 2016 was 324,607,826, according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates. Therefore, the 44,219,123 people on food stamps represented 13.6 percent of the population.

The cost of food stamps to taxpayers also increased over the time Obama was in office. As of 2009, all food stamp recipients received up to $50.3 billion in benefits. As of 2016, that number has increased to $66.6 billion, an estimated increase of $16.3 billion.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-percent-jump/

As President Obama prepares to leave office, his legacy will include an increase in the number of Americans using food stamps.