+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

the KING of AHOLES

WHO KNEW!! oh com-on you trump DICKSUCKERS whatever the EXCUSE you SUBMIT to in some kind of CIVIL/LAWFUL EXCUSE!? the BABY in the WH thinks he can OUT THREATEN the so called BAD GUYS!? welcome to HITLER'S DREAM!? so much for FAITH in god as if god gives a SHIT anymore!? ask yourself WHY!? maybe PRACTICING the FAITh has LOST the FASHIONABLE status according to LAW!? as long as I'M safe and GOOD as a CONSUMER and ENJOYER of this EARTHLY life.....GO WITH the FLOW of the MASSES at least from the WESTERN CAPITALISM MODEL goes!? HEY maybe 1 day we ALL can enjoy the GOLDEN PALACE of HELL that trump has thru DECEIT and LIES!? you HAVE YOUR REWARD says the god o abraham!? ok just kidding it's all fine go back to the price is right and have FUN!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: the KING of AHOLES

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Name:  missobama.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  6.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Name:  trumptoilet.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  103.9 KB

Name:  trumpsnakeoil.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  30.4 KB

that reminds me JOE how come SO MANY REPUGLICANS ARE FAT!! seems to be a TRADEMARK or something!! i guess they are LAZY!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    that reminds me JOE how come SO MANY REPUGLICANS ARE FAT!! seems to be a TRADEMARK or something!! i guess they are LAZY!!
    That guy is a liberal democrat. Didn't you read what he said?

It's obvious!

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    That guy is a liberal democrat. Didn't you read what he said?

It's obvious!

too funny butt brain!! besides i thought you were thinking about your WIFE, got it mixed up with politics!?

so joe when you gonna join RAM or you already a card carrying member or is is BAT carrying member!? just think of the fun you could have at a liberal protest rally!!

Name:  shit4.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  18.6 KB