+ Reply to Thread

Thread: you go idiots

you go idiots

let er RIP! alls fair in politics and war!? politics is just SUBLIMATED war anyway i guess!? so the religous right has got to take credit for their VOTE!!

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/09/go...ps-antics-makeName:  christian12.png
Views: 163
Size:  272.8 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 09-17-2017 at 07:13 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: you go idiots

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    let er RIP! alls fair in politics and war!? politics is just SUBLIMATED war anyway i guess!? so the religous right has got to take credit for their VOTE!!

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/09/go...ps-antics-makeName:  christian12.png
Views: 163
Size:  272.8 KB
    O'bama was a crook.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

joes gonna tell us all about obama cuz joe couldn't stand he was president!? joe liked reagan 1 of our worst presidents accordng to MANY!? and the largest debt increase started under reagan!? 187%
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

And you ignore the 10 trillion that O'bama added to the national debt.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    And you ignore the 10 trillion that O'bama added to the national debt.

ALL BUSHES FAULT!! and republicans who didn't seem to CARE since they would use THAT as a CHIP in the next election!! what IRKS me is how evangelicals got HOOKED up with tRUMP!!

ALL BUSHES FAULT!!

ALL BUSHES FAULT!!

this is the RELIGION forum so try to stay PERTINENT joe!! i know it's DIFFICULT for tRUMP supporters to DO THAT!!

Name:  christian1.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  53.5 KB

this is the RELIGION forum so try to stay PERTINENT joe!! i know it's DIFFICULT for tRUMP supporters to DO THAT!!
    When did Trump say he was Christian?

good POINT!! he likes to just FLIRT with his VOTERS without an EXACT commitment!? let them IMAGINE as it were that he is WHAT they want him to be and if NOT they can CONVERT HIM!? the dummies just DONT want to FACE PERSECUTION!! they want the GOLD PLATED TOILETS of HEAVEN!! NOW!!

good POINT!! he likes to just FLIRT with his VOTERS without an EXACT commitment!? let them IMAGINE as it were that he is WHAT they want him to be and if NOT they can CONVERT HIM!? the dummies just DONT want to FACE PERSECUTION!! they want the GOLD PLATED TOILETS of HEAVEN!! NOW!!
    Just wondering Lexx. WTF is this political stuff doing over here on religion? If you're gonna do bitchin then expect bitchin back. You 2 should take it outside (to politics)

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!