+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: you go idiots

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,168

    you go idiots

    let er RIP! alls fair in politics and war!? politics is just SUBLIMATED war anyway i guess!? so the religous right has got to take credit for their VOTE!!

    http://crooksandliars.com/2017/09/go...ps-antics-makeName:  christian12.png
Views: 163
Size:  272.8 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 09-17-2017 at 07:13 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,789

    Re: you go idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    let er RIP! alls fair in politics and war!? politics is just SUBLIMATED war anyway i guess!? so the religous right has got to take credit for their VOTE!!

    http://crooksandliars.com/2017/09/go...ps-antics-makeName:  christian12.png
Views: 163
Size:  272.8 KB
    O'bama was a crook.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,168

    Re: you go idiots

    joes gonna tell us all about obama cuz joe couldn't stand he was president!? joe liked reagan 1 of our worst presidents accordng to MANY!? and the largest debt increase started under reagan!? 187%
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,789

    Re: you go idiots

    And you ignore the 10 trillion that O'bama added to the national debt.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,168

    Re: you go idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    And you ignore the 10 trillion that O'bama added to the national debt.

    ALL BUSHES FAULT!! and republicans who didn't seem to CARE since they would use THAT as a CHIP in the next election!! what IRKS me is how evangelicals got HOOKED up with tRUMP!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,789

    Re: you go idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ALL BUSHES FAULT!!

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,789

    Re: you go idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ALL BUSHES FAULT!!
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,168

    Re: you go idiots

    this is the RELIGION forum so try to stay PERTINENT joe!! i know it's DIFFICULT for tRUMP supporters to DO THAT!!

    Name:  christian1.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  53.5 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,789

    Re: you go idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    this is the RELIGION forum so try to stay PERTINENT joe!! i know it's DIFFICULT for tRUMP supporters to DO THAT!!
    When did Trump say he was Christian?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,168

    Re: you go idiots

    good POINT!! he likes to just FLIRT with his VOTERS without an EXACT commitment!? let them IMAGINE as it were that he is WHAT they want him to be and if NOT they can CONVERT HIM!? the dummies just DONT want to FACE PERSECUTION!! they want the GOLD PLATED TOILETS of HEAVEN!! NOW!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: you go idiots

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    good POINT!! he likes to just FLIRT with his VOTERS without an EXACT commitment!? let them IMAGINE as it were that he is WHAT they want him to be and if NOT they can CONVERT HIM!? the dummies just DONT want to FACE PERSECUTION!! they want the GOLD PLATED TOILETS of HEAVEN!! NOW!!
    Just wondering Lexx. WTF is this political stuff doing over here on religion? If you're gonna do bitchin then expect bitchin back. You 2 should take it outside (to politics)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,833

    Re: you go idiots

    DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •