+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mary Courant COO

My Name is Linda Tangarone From TX. My friends call me Parrot or Pirate :). My family worked for the government and we traveled a lot, my Husband is in special need and I look after him. Love America more than anything and Trump too
    I love God, and I go to Chruch every Sunday.

Just recently been approached by a person Called Mary Courant COO of a company a named CrowdBridge Global, she keeps asking for 2500.USD, and promises of getting rich and being able to help and support my very ill Husband, don't really know what they are doing or selling, I searched them online and she is associated with Nigel Alan and Hans Pasverr, Harrald Ekker who are some very serious scammers, could anyone help me please, let me know what to do,,,

2500 is a lot of money for me but on the other hand, Mary Courant been very convincing, so that's why I'm here asking you nice people.

God Bless

Re: Mary Courant COO

is this her?
    We also are very happy to introduce our corporate people
    Mary Courant is our Chief Operating Officer. She is an amazing woman with a lot of corporate experience in our industry. She handles all operational matters in the organization and ensures that the company is running efficiently and that you, as a member, can profit from the organization structure that we are building for your success.

Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    My Name is Linda Tangarone From TX. My friends call me Parrot or Pirate :). My family worked for the government and we traveled a lot, my Husband is in special need and I look after him. Love America more than anything and Trump too
    I love God, and I go to Church every Sunday.

Just recently been approached by a person Called Mary Courant COO of a company a named CrowdBridge Global, she keeps asking for 2500.USD, and promises of getting rich and being able to help and support my very ill Husband, don't really know what they are doing or selling, I searched them online and she is associated with Nigel Alan and Hans Pasverr, Harrald Ekker who are some very serious scammers, could anyone help me please, let me know what to do,,,

2500 is a lot of money for me but on the other hand, Mary Courant been very convincing, so that's why I'm here asking you nice people.

God Bless

lets talk about CrowdBridge Global and Mary Courant COO @ CBG and CBG Coin.
    http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/cro...d-recruitment/
    You’ve probably heard of the notorious pirate Blackbeard who terrified shipping in the Caribbean in the 17th century and managed to loot chests of gold coins from his victims, but have you heard of the modern day pirate Hans Pasveer?

His full name is Johannes Alexander Pasveer and on the face of it, or based on a quick Google search, he looks like a fairly ordinary businessman. He has a background that starts in the Dutch Royal Navy as a helicopter pilot on ships; which makes him sound like a stand-up guy, but as we dig into his later career in the direct selling industry and then in network marketing, it becomes clear that Pasveer isn’t quite as squeaky clean as his Bloomberg profile might make him appear.
    MLM scams
    After a few years of exporting car tyres from Europe to South America, a continent that plays a role in the Hans Pasveer story, he moved into the MLM industry. Multi-level marketing (MLM) is also known as network marketing, and whilst there are legitimate businesses in this sector, i.e. Mary Kay, Herbalife, Forever Living, it is also a breeding ground for less scrupulous networks who cause tremendous suffering to vulnerable people around the world. It is always those who need money the most who are most likely to be the main victims. One of the ways in which many scammers operate is by using investment in cryptocurrency as the means of scalping network members, and this is where Hans Pasveer made millions – exactly how much we’ll get to in a bit.

Cryptocurrency scams
    When Bitcoin, which is the strongest cryptocurrency and one that doesn’t have any connection to network marketing, provided its early adopters with incredible profits, it woke a lot of people up to the fact that there was money to be made in cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, not all of the people who saw the opportunity had good intentions. Scammers around the world set up MLM clubs where people thought that they making an investment that would return a profit. Mostly it I didn’t.
    Pre-school Package (free) – 25% CBG Coin bonus on coin purchases through Crowdbridge Global
    Startup Package – invest €250 EUR and receive €200 EUR worth of CBG Coin
    Advanced – invest €500 EUR and receive €450 EUR worth of CBG Coin
    Enterprise – invest €750 EUR and receive €700 EUR worth of CBG Coin
    Prestige – invest €2500 EUR and receive €1500 EUR) worth of CBG Coin
    Platinum – invest €5000 EUR and receive €3000 EUR worth of CBG Coin
    Premium – invest €7500 EUR and receive €4500 EUR worth of CBG Coin

Name:  unnamed.png
Views: 302
Size:  34.2 KB

Mary Courant is our Chief Operating Officer. She is an amazing woman with a lot of corporate SCAM experience in MLM industry. She handles all operational matters in the organization and ensures that the company is running efficiently for its SCAM owners Hans Pasveer, Harald Ekker, and that you as a member, can loose all your life saving and give to Crowd Bridge Global, or CBG organization.

Help Stop Scammers.

Mary Courant was Top earner in Conligus and OneCoin Advisor & CBG, COO at Crowd Bridge Global.

Net Income 2017 12,879,000.00 Million EURO
    Total Net Worth since 2010 28,000,000 Million Euro
    Wealth & assets are hidden in Cambodia and Montreal.

Hans Pasveer
    , Sitetalk, Leocoin, CBG Coin, CoFounder at Crowd Bridge Global.

Net Income 2017 3,800,000.00 Million Euro
    Total Net worth Since 2010 8,900,000.00 Euro
    Wealth & assets are hidden in Suriname

Harald Ekker, Wenyard founder, Towah founder, Sitetalk, Cofounder at Crowd Bridge Global.

Net Income 2017 1,780,000.000 Million Euro
    Total Net worth wince 2004 21,650,000.00 Million Euro

Wealth & assets are hidden in USA, Norway Under siblings names to avoid Norwegian Tax Authorities, Dubai & South Africa.
    Dr. Ruja, BigCoin HK, Onecoin Cofounder

Net Income 2013 380,000,000.00 Euro

Wealth & assets are hidden in Dubai, Bulgaria, Estonia, Panama, Thailand.
    Sebastian Greenwood Sitetalk director, OneCoin Cofounder

Net Income 2013 1450,000,000.00 Euro

Wealth & assets are hidden in Dubai, Panama, Thailand.

she is among 5 Top Scammer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyqKghkEdKM&t=148s

Quote Originally Posted by crypto.whistleblower View Post

Mary Courant is our Chief Operating Officer. She is an amazing woman with a lot of corporate SCAM experience in MLM industry. She handles all operational matters in the organization and ensures that the company is running efficiently for its SCAM owners Hans Pasveer, Harald Ekker, and that you as a member, can loose all your life saving and give to Crowd Bridge Global, or CBG organization.

Top 5 Scammers and where they hide their Money

Help Stop Scammers
    All earning are in Euro currency

Mary Courant born in Cambodia, Lives in France and Netherland, was A Top earner in Conligus and OneCoin Master Advisor & Chief Financial Officer at Crowd Bridge Global.

Net Income 879,000.00 CBG Ongoing
    Net Income 28,000,000 OneCoin
    Net Income 900,000.00 Conligus
    Wealth and assets are held in Cambodia and Montreal.

Ruja Ignatov
    AKA Dr. Ruja

BigCoin HK, OneCoin Cofounder
    Net Income 10,000,000.00 BigCoin
    Net Income 380,000,000.00 OneCoin, Ongoing
    Wealth and assets are held in Dubai, Bulgaria, Estonia, Panama, and Thailand.

Harald Ekker

Wenyard founder, Towah founder, Sitetalk, Cofounder at Crowd Bridge Global.

Net Income 1,780,000.000 Crowd Bridge Global ongoing

Net Income 21,650,000.00 Towah
    Net Income 6,980,000.00 Wenyard
    Net Income 875,000.00 Sitetalk

Wealth and assets are held in USA, Norway Under sibling’s names to avoid Norwegian Tax Authorities, Dubai & South Africa.

Hans Pasveer

Born in Holland, Live in Amsterdam and Surname
    Sitetalk, Leocoin, CBG Coin, Cofounder at Crowd Bridge Global.
    Net Income 3,800,000.00 Crowdbridge Global ongoing
    Net Income 8,900,000.00 LeoCoin
    Net Income 2,700,000.00 Sitetalk
    Wealth and assets are held in Suriname and India

Sebastian Greenwood

​Born in UK, Swedish Nationality

Sitetalk Director, OneCoin Director, Rune Evensen advisor
    Net Income 800,000.00 Sitetalk
    Net Income 145,000,000.00 OneCoin

for Mary Courant the money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScamBuster MLM View Post

Help Stop Scammers

Mary Courant born in Cambodia, Lives in France and Netherland, was A Top earner in Conligus and OneCoin Master Advisor & Chief Financial Officer at Crowd Bridge Global.

Net Income 879,000.00 CBG Ongoing
    Net Income 28,000,000 OneCoin
    Net Income 900,000.00 Conligus
    Wealth and assets are held in Cambodia and Montreal.

Ruja Ignatov
    AKA Dr. Ruja

BigCoin HK, OneCoin Cofounder
    Net Income 10,000,000.00 BigCoin
    Net Income 380,000,000.00 OneCoin, Ongoing
    Wealth and assets are held in Dubai, Bulgaria, Estonia, Panama, and Thailand.

Harald Ekker

Wenyard founder, Towah founder, Sitetalk, Cofounder at Crowd Bridge Global.

Net Income 1,780,000.000 Crowd Bridge Global ongoing

Net Income 21,650,000.00 Towah
    Net Income 6,980,000.00 Wenyard
    Net Income 875,000.00 Sitetalk

Wealth and assets are held in USA, Norway Under sibling’s names to avoid Norwegian Tax Authorities, Dubai & South Africa.

Hans Pasveer

Born in Holland, Live in Amsterdam and Surname
    Sitetalk, Leocoin, CBG Coin, Cofounder at Crowd Bridge Global.
    Net Income 3,800,000.00 Crowdbridge Global ongoing
    Net Income 8,900,000.00 LeoCoin
    Net Income 2,700,000.00 Sitetalk
    Wealth and assets are held in Suriname and India

Sebastian Greenwood

​Born in UK, Swedish Nationality

Sitetalk Director, OneCoin Director, Rune Evensen advisor
    Net Income 800,000.00 Sitetalk
    Net Income 145,000,000.00 OneCoin

Help Stop Scammers

Mary Courant born
    Ruja Ignatov
    AKA Dr. Ruja

Harald Ekker

Hans Pasveer

Sebastian Greenwood

What should we do with this information?
    Cat Police - SF

Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    What should we do with this information?
    People who lost their life saving to these scumbags, have the right to know as much information as possible to go to the Police.

12. 11-01-2017, 09:04 AM

Reason
    duplication

Mary Courant SCAM is Live now with Hans Pasveer & Harrlad Ekker, the image below, see for yourself
    Name:  CBG.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  89.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by crypto.whistleblower View Post

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

• Hans is a dick face, check this out “10% GUARANTEE
      The projects we enter into has a 10% minimum annual rental guarantee.
      This means that your invested capital will gain A MINIMUM of 10% profit during a year”
      AND UNDER INCOME DISCLAIMER”AMOUNT. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOU’LL DO AS WELL IF YOU RELY UPON OUR FIGURES. YOU MUST ACCEPT ALL RISK OF NOT MEETING THE SAME INCOME GOALS OR FIGURES.
      ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF FINANCIAL EARNINGS ON THIS WEB SITE, ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AS STANDARD OR AVERAGE EARNINGS.
      THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT ANY PRIOR SUCCESS, OR PAST SUCCESS, AS TO FINANCIAL EARNINGS, CAN BE USED AS AN INDICATION OF YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS OR INCOME EARNINGS”
      Moreover They company domicile is now somewhere in the middle of LOOSE YOUR MONEY FOR SURE Crowdbridge Global N.V.(“CrowdBridge Global”) holds registered offices; address at Gravenberg Straat 10, Paramaribo, Suriname ……..looks like its no longer a transparent and moved from his office address at Magnesiumweg 14, 8471 XM, WOLVEGA, Netherlands.

Mary Courant SCAM is Live now with Hans Pasveer & Harrlad Ekker, the image below, see for yourself
    Name:  CBG.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  89.7 KB

• Hans is a dick face, check this out “10% GUARANTEE
      The projects we enter into has a 10% minimum annual rental guarantee.
      This means that your invested capital will gain A MINIMUM of 10% profit during a year”
      AND UNDER INCOME DISCLAIMER”AMOUNT. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOU’LL DO AS WELL IF YOU RELY UPON OUR FIGURES. YOU MUST ACCEPT ALL RISK OF NOT MEETING THE SAME INCOME GOALS OR FIGURES.
      ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF FINANCIAL EARNINGS ON THIS WEB SITE, ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AS STANDARD OR AVERAGE EARNINGS.
      THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT ANY PRIOR SUCCESS, OR PAST SUCCESS, AS TO FINANCIAL EARNINGS, CAN BE USED AS AN INDICATION OF YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS OR INCOME EARNINGS”
      Moreover They company domicile is now somewhere in the middle of LOOSE YOUR MONEY FOR SURE Crowdbridge Global N.V.(“CrowdBridge Global”) holds registered offices; address at Gravenberg Straat 10, Paramaribo, Suriname ……..looks like its no longer a transparent and moved from his office address at Magnesiumweg 14, 8471 XM, WOLVEGA, Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    I love God, and I go to Chruch every Sunday.

God Bless