+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Even More Reddit Moderator Fraud Helping TEFL Job Scammers cheat teachers

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    If your still here, why are you referring to your self in the 3rd person?
    What? I'm is the first person. Don't understand your comment. Also your should be you're, lol. I'm not the person to be pointing out spelling or grammatical errors cause I make a ton of mistakes. Don't understand the third person comment though, just curious what I'm missing.

Quote Originally Posted by reasonableron View Post
    Hi George Dranichak, I'm still here.

Remember that girl you got thrown into prison in Canada?

You piece of shit.
    The court found that girl guilty, how is George responsible for their verdict of guilty? Please give us some details.

Here is the latest moderator fraud that proves the TEFL BLACKLIST sub is also compromised... https://www.slideshare.net/secret/jyZhd1kYcj0bUd

Reddit is becoming a cesspool of unethical moderators all using reddit as a place to fish for their own customers. Can you say "conflict of interest"?

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    What? I'm is the first person. Don't understand your comment.
    You are correct, at least for the first sentence;
    Quote Originally Posted by reasonableron View Post
    Hi George Dranichak, I'm still here.

Remember that girl you got thrown into prison in Canada?

You piece of shit.
    The second and third sentences are, however, in the 3rd person. Those two sentences are using the personal identifier of 'you', which is not in the first person. But, in the third person.

Thus my comment that the post switched form the 'first' to the 'third' person is correct.

Actually, it should be one word, "yourself".
    My bad.

Also your should be you're, lol.
    However, "you're" is a contraction for "you are".
    You did not really specify which use of 'your' you are referring too.

Are you referring to my first use of 'your' or my second use of 'your'?

You are correct there [PeggieSue's], for the first usage of 'your'.
    I should have used (you're/you are) in the first usage of that sentence.

Correction:
    The above (quote) should have been posted as the below (quote).

Most apologies to all the readers of this forum.
    I make mistakes just like everyone else. .

If you're still here, why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person?

Good catch there 'PeggisSue'.
    You assuredly have a future as a 'Grammar Nazi.

Last edited by nomaxim; 09-13-2017 at 04:17 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

The second and third sentences are, however, in the 3rd person. Those two sentences are using the personal identifier of 'you', which is not in the first person. But, in the third person.

Thus my comment that the post switched form the 'first' to the 'third' person is correct.

Actually, it should be one word, "yourself".
    My bad.

However, "you're" is a contraction for "you are".
    You did not really specify which use of 'your' you are referring too.

Are you referring to my first use of 'your' or my second use of 'your'?

You are correct there [PeggieSue's], for the first usage of 'your'.
    I should have used (you're/you are) in the first usage of that sentence.

Correction:

The above (quote) should have been posted as the below (quote).

Most apologies to all the readers of this forum.
    I make mistakes just like everyone else. .

Good catch there 'PeggisSue'.
    You assuredly have a future as a 'Grammar Nazi.

I'm the Grammar Nazi of Scam.com. lol You very rarely make any mistakes, that I've noticed, so wanted to point out what I thought were mistakes and see what you had to say. I got the you're correct so good for me. This was more for me actually noticing a mistake rather than showing you that you made a mistake. I would imagine you were just in a hurry when you typed your instead of you're. As for the third person, I need to think about that for a while. I will and learn something. Always have enjoyed reading what you've had to say on Scam.com, try to catch all of your posts.

From what I can figure out, you, would be in the second person.

Trying to learn something here so please explain how it's the third person.

Like wtf does this George thing have to do with Reddit mod farud? Is George a moderator at Reddit too or ? If not related maybe you two guys can PM one another or start a George thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post
    Like wtf does this George thing have to do with Reddit mod farud? Is George a moderator at Reddit too or ? If not related maybe you two guys can PM one another or start a George thread?
    Oh no, you don't want to get me started on forum rules that are being broken. Without moderation you've got a giant platform here at Scam.com to advertise this China stuff. Don't complain it may come back to bite you.
    How many screen names do you have and you've got away with using them all plus many other rules violations. Count your blessings.

As far as I know this forum has no rules being enforced at this time.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 09-15-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Oh no, you don't want to get me started on forum rules that are being broken. Without moderation you've got a giant platform here at Scam.com to advertise this China stuff. Don't complain it may come back to bite you.
    How many screen names do you have and you've got away with using them all plus many other rules violations. Count your blessings.

As far as I know this forum has no rules being enforced at this time.
    It's really just sickening to read hateful things like that, which insult the dignity and undermine the prestige of the China Foreign Teachers Union.

The CFTU only works because people believe in it. People like you who want to spread dought and uncertainty are just ridiculous.

But it's no skin off my back, amigo. You say what you want it's not going to change all the amazing things that the CFTU and the China Scam Patrol do for the world. If there was any justice at all in this world you would be on your knees thanking people like antibiotic who put it all on the line.

Instead you are disrespecting the memory of great people like Furious Peter and Fatmanfrank.

But yeah, whatever.

Me thinks the last presidential elections proved Reddit to be the king of Censorship. Just go to duckduckgo.com and search keywords of "Reddit", "Censorship" and you will see that even the CEO was caught red-handed censoring and had to fess up. So it is not likely that any moderator will be removed or punished for doing the same damn thing. I think they only care about Alexa ratings imo. I think the only place worse than Reddit is Daves ESL Cafe wear maybe 20% of all the posts are deleted. But as for volume of Censorship, Reddit wins hands down.
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  235.9 KB

Deduction my ass... I need proof!

Quote Originally Posted by #1CFTUnuch View Post
    It's really just sickening to read hateful things like that, which insult the dignity and undermine the prestige of the China Foreign Teachers Union.

The CFTU only works because people believe in it. People like you who want to spread dought and uncertainty are just ridiculous.

But it's no skin off my back, amigo. You say what you want it's not going to change all the amazing things that the CFTU and the China Scam Patrol do for the world. If there was any justice at all in this world you would be on your knees thanking people like antibiotic who put it all on the line.

Instead you are disrespecting the memory of great people like Furious Peter and Fatmanfrank.

But yeah, whatever.
    If this is so important to you why are you posting about this on a broken down forum like Scam.com? Is this the only forum that will let you post about this, cause George needs posts no matter the subject? How many threads do you have on Scam.com about the same subject? Oh I do realize you also post over on Realscam, was surprised to see Heather letting you post there. Guess she needs posts too. What other forums do you post this on? Can't you get the word out, what's the problem?

Hopefully Nomaxim will fill us in, I really don't know what you're all about. All I know is FatManFrank is Bruce and he has many other screen names he uses on this forum. In fact could be all of you posting about this subject is one person, Bruce, with many different screen names. Not sure and really don't care but if Nomaxim wants to fill us in might be of interest to a few. If there is anyone reading these threads you post and paying attention.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 09-16-2017 at 07:18 PM.

My comments are directed at the over all censorship at Reddit not on any one subject. I think you even noticed it during the elections if I am not mistaken? They are heavily censoring pro- Trump people even today and the elctions have been over for 9 months! http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...ndo-shootings/ and also this here http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...ndo-shootings/
    Deduction my ass... I need proof!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock_Holmes View Post
    My comments are directed at the over all censorship at Reddit not on any one subject. I think you even noticed it during the elections if I am not mistaken? They are heavily censoring pro- Trump people even today and the elctions have been over for 9 months! http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...ndo-shootings/ and also this here http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...ndo-shootings/
    LoL

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...11#post1945011
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin