+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Even More Reddit Moderator Fraud Helping TEFL Job Scammers cheat teachers

Reddit Fraud

TEFL MODERATOR FRAUD PROVEN AT REDDIT WITH THESE SCREENSHOTS:

I had a hard time believing that Reddit moderators
    were punishing users who suggested that the mods were corrupt and using the Reddit forums to "fish" for new tefl teacher recruits. I am referring to this thread of course: https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...via-Rosie-Tang

But now I witnessed it with my own two eyes and the below screenshots. China Scam Patrol and the CFTU caught the TEFL_Blacklist sub deleting complaints for money and when they tried to raise the subject, looked what happened... Be your own judge and jury... Remember this is not the first time Reddit mods were called out on these shady shenanigans involving foriegn TEFL teachers as you can read here: http://opnlttr.com/letter/tefl-teach...hina-job-scams, here http://opnlttr.com/letter/reddit-mod...l-esl-teachers and here: https://www.reddit.com/r/teaching/co...4i&sh=37566e91

Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by Sherlock_Holmes; 08-16-2017 at 11:14 AM.
    Deduction my ass... I need proof!

Re: Even More Reddit Moderator Fraud Helping TEFL Job Scammers cheat teachers

I think this mod was bullied as a kid and now has an authority complex... very similar to Mussolini...

Tarkaan: "No, and this is your warning for talking about it. Next person to mention them gets banned, permanently, no warning, no appeal. I don't care about anyone else's opinion. I'm tired of spending time on this. Speak to Dan about it, privately, and not on my modmail."

Yeah, I was following the Rosie Tang saga over there at Reddit which they sort of swept under the rug, so I just now posted this comment as RAZOR695 but they will probably delete it as well. This is a crime in progress and no amount of deleting is going to stop it until the perps are locked up. I am going to give this shit to my scam baiter friends who are getting tired of playing with the Nigerian anyway. These shitheads need to be stopped. I reported them to the feds but that will take months before they arrest anyone. If anyone wants to help me spot them all send me a PM (so far i spot 6 of them on 4 different subs and the folks at VOAT are hunting them down as well). Remember to keep screen shots of what you find and tuck them away. We can compare notes t next week. Just another lovely day in the neighborhood!

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  229.4 KB

Hi there boys and girls, Senpai is watching, aka this is aiiiiiiiepapi here and now looking at this and trying not to laugh.

Your beef isn't really with Tarkaan, for a long time he was willing to take a live and let live approach with your various groups and alternate accounts. When I was brought on as a mod, I took one look at the sub and started cleaning it up.

This is my concern here and one you or all of you seem to be neglecting to mention. Neither Tarkaan or I are recruiters. I'm a teacher and he was a teacher who now works on the side with his own business. We run /r/tefl_blacklist as a public service for the community under a set of very specific rules and guidelines that CTFU, Spam.com, and whatever other group you or all of you are fronting as keeps on forgetting.

/r/tefl_blacklist is not and never will a discussion forum. It's for very specific and of a certain quality of reports on schools. Not all of them live up to those expectations, but we are willing to overlook them if they can at least make an effort. We've both been threatened with lawsuits and physical violence by school owners.

So here is the problem I have with you guys invading our sub. Rarely ever do you follow the posting rules, it's not a discussion sub. You have a number of those through your alternate identities all over the place on reddit.

You seem to think we have some sort of agreement with this Tang lady. I've never even heard of her before and have no idea who she is.

Can't help you there.

We don't link to open letter dot org.

We don't link to scam dot com.

We don't link to other subreddits.

Tarkaan already explained this to one of your many alternate personalities.

Now, I normally don't don't go looking through people's posting records. But when numerous accounts all post almost the exact same content coming flooding onto my sub, I tend to start checking. Particularly, when they relentlessly spam us with the same stupid shit that keeps getting them banned and blocked in the first place.

Now, I will update the rules of the sub to be very clear on this matter.

1) No linking articles or open letters or videos. No outside links.
    2) Text posts only about things you actually witnessed at the place you work or worked.

We don't do discussion on industry issues, it's not a discussion subreddit. I will however, link to this website and suggest that it is an ideal place for those types of discussions. Now, if all of you in your many alternative personalities can respect our rules, I'll stop banning you.

Whoa. That was a clear Bash & Trash post above us and I think it's time for the CFTU to lock down the forum.

My friends we have a bash and trash expat in the house and we need to take immediate action.

First, it is NEVER OK to talk about the China Foreign Teachers Union like that. What if a CFTU member reads that? They have devoted their lives to the anti-scam thought and deserve to be treated better than that!

CFTU members are being victimized all across the internet and I never thought I'd see it happen here. This is just another great example of the silencing and dehumanizing that CFTU members and Bruce Gorcyca supporters are subjected to on a daily basis even if there is absolutely no legal connection between Mr. Gorcyca and the CFTU.

You go ahead and lock it up as tight as a nun's chasity belt for all I care. Just be sure when you are posting on /r/tefl_blacklist that you are following our newly revised, just for you person or people, rules.

So clever these Reddit mods/recruiters. They still can't post the alleged link that the Tarkan mod fabricated, so now they decide to change the rules of their sub so outside links (like the above evidence) or a blog article that exposes them like this here http://opnlttr.com/letter/tefl-teach...hina-job-scams will be blocked and censored from their little kingdom. In other words...
    [SIZE=5][FONT=arial]NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH WILL BE ALLOWED and as the two mods already said, they are not obligated to explain why they delete or ban anyone! A little arrogance goes a long way at Reddit.

Zieg Heil!

Last edited by Meteor; 08-17-2017 at 03:55 AM.
    Trust only your birth mother!

http://www.chinaforeignteachersunion...-of-china.html

There are a minimum of 3 schools on your whitelist that have been reported as bad employers, who did you check these schools out?

There are at least three schools on your white list that have been reported for being bad employers. How did you certify these organizations?

I guess its only fair that you guys ban me once or twice after I banned so many of your other alternate accounts.

I won't take it personally.

Reddit is a big website and you are more than free to launch your own sub. You can even fill it up with your own people or person and talk to yourself or among yourselves.

Either way, my point about /r/tefl_blacklist still stands. Follow a few very simple rules to keep things going in the way the sub was intended, or get banned.

Cheers,
    aiiiiiiiiepapi

I removed the suggestion that people wanting a discussion forum come here, I'm no longer really convinced this is a safe website to post on.

btw, That white list of yours has 3 schools on it that have been reported on other blacklists

I'll let you figure out which three it is. I think I understand more now why you guys have been attacking other recruiters and websites. You got your own little side action going.

Cool story.

Hi George Dranichak, I'm still here.

Remember that girl you got thrown into prison in Canada?

You piece of shit.

The real problem at Reddit is CEO Steve Huffman's apathy and indifference. He simply does not care that criminals are moderators some subs to passively scam people with censorship. http://opnlttr.com/letter/tefl-teach...hina-job-scams

There are five mods that really should be arrested for racketeering and conspiracy to defraud teachers. Rosie is one of them, Tan_Guan is another, let seeif you guys can spot the other other three. I will give you a hint. One each lives on r/TEFL, r/China Jobs, and r/TEFL_Blacklist. The winner gets to fu_ck Cersie.
    Last edited by Randolph The Great; 08-22-2017 at 05:24 AM.

13. 08-26-2017, 08:52 PM

14. 08-26-2017, 08:57 PM

Every time someone tried to post comments supporting or even just agreeing with the China Scam Patrol, or CFTU, the comments got censored. Here is just one exchange that was zapped as an example:

Name:  RdditTEFLCensorship_Page_1.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  89.3 KB

When they got caught censoring, the two mods Tarkan and aiiiiiepapi just flat out admitted they would block anyone from even talking about either the CFTU or CSP and ban the people that disobeyed their imperial orders:

Views: 83
Size:  929.3 KB
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  869.8 KB
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  184.9 KB

So today after I noticed the same censorship is happening at the huge r/TEFL sub I decided to post this below which last all of about 4 minutes before it was deleted and I was banned - no warning nor explanation. Do not even think there is any way you express your own opinion at these TEFL related subs if it is not convenient for the TEFL job recruiters that dominate them as was pointed out here by others recently: http://opnlttr.com/letter/tefl-teach...hina-job-scams

Views: 79
Size:  325.9 KB

NOTE: After about 30 users picked up on the Censorship game being played here the entire post became embarassing to the two mods and they deleted it. Apparently someone brough this matter to the attention of the Admin at Reddit because the mod aiiiiiiepapi was banned. 1 down and about 5 more to go imo.
    Last edited by A Fool No More; 08-26-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Subbed for internet scam

TEFL & ESL teachers take note...

Views: 75
Size:  199.5 KB

18. 09-08-2017, 06:35 PM

Reason
    Duoble post

Quote Originally Posted by reasonableron View Post
    Hi George Dranichak, I'm still here.

Remember that girl you got thrown into prison in Canada?

You piece of shit.
    If your still here, why are you referring to your self in the 3rd person?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin