+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: What is the meaning of life, in one word.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    "Time for a bit of deep thinking on this platform".......so i was just thinking that thinking is NOT doing!? it may accompany doing or precede/follow it!? all doing begins with god THE DOER!! there is no other DOER!! well you might say man is a GO BETWEEN with god and satan!? we know from job god gives permission for the devils requests!? you could say satan BORROWS god's DOING!! he only does this THRU MAN!? that's my theory thru logical interpretation of scripture!?
    Looks like it all went on here following my last departure. You lot are stuck between one assumption on one side (god) and the assumed creation of that assumption (Satan) on the other side. All just assumptions that never had a definition by which they could be identified. Concepts that were only made "real" by further assumptions. God is just a word that has been loosely applied to so much and can be loosely applied to so much, as, it is without definition.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    "Time for a bit of deep thinking on this platform".......so i was just thinking that thinking is NOT doing!? it may accompany doing or precede/follow it!? all doing begins with god THE DOER!! there is no other DOER!! well you might say man is a GO BETWEEN with god and satan!? we know from job god gives permission for the devils requests!? you could say satan BORROWS god's DOING!! he only does this THRU MAN!? that's my theory thru logical interpretation of scripture!?
    Don't ask chesty, he is here to disrupt, not to contribute. After I am gone, he will go after you. I understand your point about Job, but I don't think there is such a relationship anymore. It is all about Satan getting his way to disrupt God's plan for so long that no relationship remains between God and Satan. It is just my idea. Satan is relentless and dedicated to rebellious causes. When it comes to God no one can prove anything. We do, however, have Bible scripture to discuss.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-14-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Don't ask chesty, he is here to disrupt, not to contribute. After I am gone, he will go after you. I understand your point about Job, but I don't think there is such a relationship anymore. It is all about Satan getting his way to disrupt God's plan for so long that no relationship remains between God and Satan. It is just my idea. Satan is relentless and dedicated to rebellious causes. When it comes to God no one can prove anything. We do, however, have Bible scripture to discuss.
    Nobody cares what you think. One thing all your posts have in common is the footnote "last edited" which is you altering your lies. Desperate for a friend aren't you hahaha.

Chesty has a contract to take me out. It is a shame we don't have internet police, he would be arrested and put behind bars.

Is this cancer going to be allowed to continue despite admin warnings? He has rendered the forum a wasteland with his spoilt bastard antics.

Who died in Santa Rosa, October 14, 1996 and who was Vera?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Is this cancer going to be allowed to continue despite admin warnings? He has rendered the forum a wasteland with his spoilt bastard antics.
    Chesty has a contract to take me out. It is a shame we don't have internet police, he would be arrested and put behind bars.

Last edited by Cnance; 05-14-2018 at 01:05 PM.

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!