+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

suckers never learn

they are lining up for the big announcement it's YUGE!! haha!! look ma it's the ICE CREAM MAN MA! MA! sheesh mr. LOSER (33%) can always get SUCKERS to go for the ICE CREAM MAN!! wonder what WHOPPER of a LIE he has planned THIS TIME!! i know HEY! mexico said they will STOP saying they wont pay for the WALL!! YUGE!! YUGE!! and trump promises he wont FIRE anybody TODAY!! YUGE!! YUGE!! VA is installing telecommunication by internet devices!! now at least you get to see a FACE tell you you gotta WAIT!! much more PLEASANT you may even DIE HAPPY!? YUGE!! YUGE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: suckers never learn

oh wait a MINUTE!! i know what it IS now!! a virginia democrat has decided to become a republican!! HAHAHA!! what a great idea!! all democrats should become republicans!! HAHAHA!! ok maybe not!! then how would the INFILTRATION not get NOTICED!? it's a BET he would NOT be having the rally THERE NOW if this had not happened!!
    Last edited by lexx; 08-03-2017 at 06:27 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

More lame fake news..........

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    More lame fake news..........

so joe, why dont you TELL us why it's FAKE!? the RESIDENT did hold a rally although i didnt watch it what happened WHAT was the YUGE announcement!? tell us the answer joe!! if you CAN!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so joe, why dont you TELL us why it's
    Because all you post is fake news.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Because all you post is fake news.
    joe saying NA NA NA NA NA is NOT valid debate!! you dont stirke me as completely stupid(yet) but your posts make you look like an IDIOT!! but as we see from the trump voter rolls, 90% would qualify as idiots!? perhaps a few well meaning!? perhaps you are 1 of the latter!?
    Last edited by lexx; 08-04-2017 at 01:07 PM.

lexx, all do you on this forum is post fake news.

lexx, all do you on this forum is post fake news.
    well like i said you dont SEEM to be completely stupid but until you PROVE its FAKE NEWS we'll have to assume so!? you just LAZY or STUBBORN!?

The title of this thread applies to you lexx.

The title of this thread applies to you lexx.
    again you change the SUBJECT when CHALLENGED on your offensive remarks!? while i can say it's admirable that you have endowed your residential pic with saintly motives and a close my eyes and ears attitude to rebuke, it's NOT reality as we know it!! WORDS without DEEDS are empty!! LIES is what they are KNOWN AS!! your MAN has LIED and FAILED and I am simply listing the REASONS as they are revealed!? I should be your HERO!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    again you change the SUBJECT when CHALLENGED on your offensive remarks!?
    Why? You keep posting fake news so it appears you are a sucker who never learns.

Why? You keep posting fake news so it appears you are a sucker who never learns.
    you have YET to prove any of it is FAKE!! which may be HARD for you since alot of it is COMMON sense!! and dont forget ALLS fair in WAR and POLITICS!? the republicants spent 8 yrs slandering/defaming obama so you know the 'ol saying PAYBACKS A BITCH!?

well joe all them INJURED WAR VETS from the MIDDLE EAST WARS that BUSH STARTED needed a LITTLE help to get by!! i can see why you'd COMPLAIN!! let eat out of the DUMPSTER like REAL SOLDIERS!!

actually it was PENCE who gave the tax breaks and then carrier waited a few months and DUMPED the worker ANYWAY!! really though a TYPICAL TRUMP SCAM!!

Name:  scampaign.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  7.2 KB