+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 24 of 24

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: the man is a FLAKE

    did you make that YOURSELF JOE!? do you still have your GUNS joe!? got any CRAZY muslims over in your hood!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: the man is a FLAKE

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: the man is a FLAKE

    Name:  Disabled_shadow.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  53.1 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: the man is a FLAKE

    O'bama is a (snow) flake
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    127

    Re: the man is a FLAKE

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    O'bama is a (snow) flake
    I'm glad you said that, Joe.

    people like Lexx belong in prison IMO

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: the man is a FLAKE

    Quote Originally Posted by #1CFTUnuch View Post
    I'm glad you said that, Joe.

    people like Lexx belong in prison IMO
    what did joe SAY to make you say that!? let's see everyone who disagrees with you should be restrained!? you live in a fantasy world and quit kissin joes butt it wont work!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    127

    Re: the man is a FLAKE

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    what did joe SAY to make you say that!? let's see everyone who disagrees with you should be restrained!? you live in a fantasy world and quit kissin joes butt it wont work!!

    Lexx, it is sickening that you use this platform to engage in unlawful criticism of the CFTU, which is worth a prison sentence in itself.

    But frankly that snowflake post could be held in tantamount to treason.


    And leave Joe out of this. You can't speak for him.

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: the man is a FLAKE

    Quote Originally Posted by #1CFTUnuch View Post
    Lexx, it is sickening that you use this platform to engage in unlawful criticism of the CFTU, which is worth a prison sentence in itself.

    But frankly that snowflake post could be held in tantamount to treason.


    And leave Joe out of this. You can't speak for him.
    but YOU CAN!? when was the last time i CRITICIZED CFTU i just keep running into YOU over here!? At least i now know what you are complaining about in that regard. and please explain LAW in regards to REPLYS/OPINIONS by observers!? the snowflake post is COMPLETELY CONSTITUTIONAL!! besides i didnt originate the TERM the OTHER GUYS DID!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •