+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bad mouthing

bad mouthing

well WHO KNEW!? badmouthing RESIDENT dont like staff that badmouths!? makes sense dont ya think!? do as i say not as i do!! GOT IT!!

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/07/ir...rs-tells-media

Name:  political-memes-liberal-politics.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  57.3 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: bad mouthing

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

another MEME from POLITIFAKE!! lots of dr's smoke lots of americans smoke ......(I DONT!!) maybe that's WHY obama was so POPULAR!! (still is)!? and give him credit for quitting!! your pic is from the 'ol community organizer days!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

O'bama is the reason why our country was set back many years under his watch.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    O'bama is the reason why our country was set back many years under his watch.
    define a setback!? obama's failure was in thinking he could work with republicans and not act like a BULLY!! we see trump has the RIGHT attitude!! if they dont do what you WANT, THREATEN and BRIBE them till they do!?

Bad mouthing? More like paid Badposting...

Users like Lexx work at BP Mills like ABC Cowboy English in Fuzhou run be unscrupulous recruiters and internists such as Erica Lau.

He has no choice but post GARBAGE online and throw the CFTU, Bruce Gorcyca, and anyone who stands against the globalists under the bus or he'll go hungry.

"We were rounded up like stock in a corral, and the head cowboy was Erica Lau"

There was a time in my life where every night I went to bed hungry. I was out of time and down on my luck. I felt like I didn't have a friend in the world. That was when I met recruiter, Erica Lau and was "conscripted" to work at ABC Cowboy English in Fuzhou. She promised me that this job would offer me a way out of the humiliation and degradation of teaching ESL in China by offering me "marketing" experience that I could take back home. If I only I knew then what I do now...

"Soon I was eating mooncakes and snacks all the time...but it was a fools paradise"

While the pay was generous for the area and the accommodation acceptable, my time at ABC Cowboy English was one humiliation after another. I was expected to meet a quota of online posting and if I didn't I would be chastised. On numerous occasions they withheld food from me because I didn't want to post nonsense online. But in the end I had to do it. Soon I was eating moon cakes and snacks all the time, dining in the finest off-campus restaurants. But it was all a fool's paradise...I had posted against my conscience and I'll never forgive myself.

I was not alone in this fate, there were at least a dozen of us at my school and likely dozens more in the surrounding area. We had been rounded up like stock in a corral, and the head cowboy was Erica Lau. The lost generation we thought of ourselves, having grown up on bright dreams and big ideas and found ourselves part of the army of the damned. I didn't think I could ever look myself in the eye again.

Don't make the same mistakes I did...

http://chinafraudpatrol.blogspot.sg/
    https://chinascampatrol.wordpress.com/
    www.chinaforeignteachersunion.com

NEVER POST AGAINST YOUR CONSCIENCE

SHEESH mr. LUNY china loser is still over here in politics tryin ta drag up SYMPATHY!! good luck with that!! try kissing joe ARSE HARDER!! offer him MONEY....should work after all he voted for trump the KING of SWINDLERS!!

Name:  redhatstupid.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  30.7 KB

Fake news

sorry joe,EVERYONE KNOWS the trumps HATS were MADE IN CHINA!! crawl outa your AHOLE and join reality!?

Name:  trumpsnakeoil.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  30.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    sorry joe,EVERYONE KNOWS the trumps HATS were MADE IN CHINA!!
    Post your evidence or are you posting fake news again?

well there are OFFICIAL hats and OTHERS! the costlier 1's are MADE in the USA the cheapo's are made in several asian countries including china!! did his supporters ALL by the COSTLY hats made in the USA!? WHY NOT!? they shop at WALMART TOO!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1542YL

Name:  executiveorder.png
Views: 16
Size:  83.4 KB