+ Reply to Thread

Paid to Read Email (legitimate programs)

I've been fairly skeptical about paid to read programs, but decided to try them anyway. So far, I've signed up for nine programs, and thought I would share the two that I know for sure pay (I've just gotten paid recently from both).

The first is It Pays to Learn. It took me about a month to accumulate $1, without signing up for ANYTHING. As soon as you hit $1, they automatically send the money to your PayPal account.

The second is Days Look. All emails are worth one cent or higher, and you can get anywhere from 30 to 50 emails a day (sometimes more). The best way to accumulate money quickly is to sign up for searches, and be sure to click on the key words and results when doing the searches. You can cash out at $5. It took me around a week and a half to get to that point just by doing the emails. I decided to cash out yesterday, and received the payment in less than 24 hours.

If anyone is interested, I'll add more to the list once I find out if they will actually pay.

Re: Paid to Read Email (legitimate programs)

10-ads also pays. Pay out is $1, but it takes a bit longer than Days Look to add up, because all emails are worth half of a cent. But hey, it's still money.

Does anyone know of other sites that are good? I have six more that I still need to see if they pay out.

BizBizs also pays, and within 48 hours. I cashed out Saturday, and received the money late last night. Payout is only $2. Be sure to do searches on this site as well, and you should hit Payout fairly quickly.

Lucky Biz also pays. I got paid within 12 hours. It's just like Day's Look with 1 cent emails, and if you do searches, anywhere from 40-60 a day.

I just got paid by a new one:

Day's Seeking - It's run by the webmaster of Day's Look. All emails are worth .80 cent (8/10 of a cent), and you will get between 30-50 a day. I got my payment in less than 12 hours. Payout is $4.

karkaliga Guest

kill all pendoses! америкосы суки!

Raynee, please no referal links...

Quote Originally Posted by karkaliga
    kill all pendoses! америкосы суки!
    WARNING! WARNING!***TROLL ALERT***WARNING! WARNING! http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm