+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: be afraid

be afraid

of mentally ILL police!! yah the worlds gone to hell in a handbasket! police incompetence and outright cowardice are on a scale approaching LUNACY!! hey maybe it's all that liberal whining about hiring minority/IMMIGRANT applicants!? here's the way to get even! make a 9-11 call, lure the police into an alley, run at them in pajama's with a concerned look on your face then pull an assault rifle out of your pj's and say HAHA fooled you!! then everybody have a GOOD LAUGH and a couple beers!! cant wait for trumps TWEETS on this 1!!

http://www.theroot.com/australian-na...-af-1796976921

http://www.kare11.com/news/mpls-poli...fied/457339023

Name:  pusytrumpgun.png
Views: 142
Size:  66.8 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 07-18-2017 at 05:20 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: be afraid

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ... here's the way to get even! make a 9-11 call, lure the police into an alley, run at them in pajama's with a concerned look on your face then pull an assault rifle out of your pj's and say HAHA fooled you!! then everybody have a GOOD LAUGH and a couple beers!!

Better still, smear some soot on your face while you're at it so you look like one of those jungle bunnies from the Black Lives Matter movement that go around causing all kinds of trouble.

Now that would be good for a few chuckles!

Great idea you have there!

Thanks for sharing.

Now why don't you go out there and try it and report back to us how it went?

Seen as "steal and paste" is in fashion

Name:  winstonchurchill1.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  44.8 KB

Cant really add to that.....

^ bump up past that horse shit spam

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
    ^ bump up past that horse shit spam
    go harry go!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

JOE off TOPIC!! but besides THAT your PIMPIN BURGERS and makin me HUNGRY!! and where's DESERT!! i might eat that FIRST!! oh here ya GO......

Name:  donutsobama.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  37.8 KB

Fake news.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

JOE off TOPIC!! but besides THAT your PIMPIN BURGERS and makin me HUNGRY!! and where's DESERT!! i might eat that FIRST!! oh here ya GO......

Yeah, and caused a mass migration of fcuking Muslims into Europe. Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Fake news.
    joe your the typical LOOSE MOUTH sideline critic!?or maybe you HATE donuts cuz you FAT ALREADY!? and you dont like something so it's MUST be FAKE!? just like trump!!

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Yeah, and caused a mass migration of fcuking Muslims into Europe. Thanks a lot
    try to be USEFUL over here chesty.... go BUMP UP all the threads over in religious forum!!

joe your the typical LOOSE MOUTH sideline critic!?or maybe you HATE donuts cuz you FAT
    I'm not fat, but fat people can lose weight. You can't fix stupid, which is what you see in the mirror.

easy to call people NAMES and SLANDER you sure enjoy doing it to the DEMOCRATS like obama and hillary!? i'm sure god approves of you playing around in politics!? i mean jesus was a GREAT POLITICIAN if i recall!?

Name:  hawkingstar.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  55.8 KB