+ Reply to Thread

Why are the followers of Bruce Gorcyca being targeted for online violence & Anti-CFTU?

And it's happening right here on these forums and it's absolutely disgraceful. Online forum violence is never acceptable! That's the real scam and this has been going on since the days of the old China Teachers Alliance back in 2010.

I remember a time when this forum was having a golden age...where people would come out in support of anti-scam thought and nobody would dare to trash and bash people doing a good job. This was back before the scumbags, badposters, and bash & trash expats made this their den of inequality. But those days are long gone, amigo and you all need to get with the program. It is no skin off my back, that's for darn sure.

"There is no official connection between Bruce Gorcyca and the China Foreign Teachers Union...so don't even go there."

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...-Longer-A-Joke

But look at this thread now, someone who is a decent person spoke up and they were badposted down by PAID SHILLS working for Erica Lau's BP mills in Fuzhou. They are being bankrolled by Stephen Harper and his cronies because they hate anyone who stands for goodness, and everyone who stands for decency. There is no official connection between Bruce Gorcyca and the China Foreign Teachers Union but that's not what Nomaxim would have you believe with his ridiculous phony court proceedings videos. Don't even go there.

"Most of the people who bash and trash the CFTU are recruiters or job agents. Some of them like Traveller lurk on this forum pretending to be teacher colleagues...quite clever."

The people out there doing paid BP (badposting) work for Erica Lau/Stephen Harper are doing the work of the globalist shills for them. They bankrolled recruiter, Rebecca Tang, busting out of prison and setting her sights on ESL teachers and especially those who can't defend themselves.

There was a time when the CFTU was spoken of only in hushed tones...when CFTU members were given a wide berth and shown respect. Bash & Trash people had to keep their smart little mouths shut. A good thing because a B&T will never tell you about your rights as an ESL teacher. The Ministry of Labor and the Courts of China have recently been ruling in favor of foreign teachers who have filed formal complaints and/or lawsuits and have prevailed over three large chain operations including Disney English, English First, and Webb. Although gag orders are always issued to "save face" of violators, we learned that the average settlement of the last three cases (2 in Haidian and 1 in Chaoyang) was 570,000rmb or about $90,000.

THIS MAN IS A TREASURE

DO NOT CRITICISE THIS MAN

What I want everyone else reading this thread to understand is just how much is at stake here. I'm not a CFTU member but I went to one of their meetings in Beijing back in 2012 and can see on their website that they have over 29,000 members counting on them. Those are all guys who are hanging by a thread.

If this man is seized by agents of Stephen Harper/Hilary Clinton and the China Foreign Teachers Union subsequently goes down, even for unrelated reasons, ALL of those 29K people are going down with it. The CFTU is the only thing keeping their heads above water, what do you think will happen if they are left to the grim jurisdiction of recruiters like Rebecca Tang and Erica Lau? It's going to be a bloodbath, amigo. And the only man left to pick up the pieces will be Eric Winder, the very same man who busted recruiter, Rebecca Tang, out of prison.

With that in mind, I'm sure it is clear why it is important that people on internet forums only say good things on this topic.

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/pm-stephen-harper-inhumane-falsely-extradited-torture-victim-whistle-blower-gorcyca

Do you know where people go who do bad things like trying to oppose a good person who has been targetted for victimization by Stephen Harper? They go to prison. Period. So how about we behave ourselves on this forum from now on?

The CFTU will never ask for any money
    either, have YOU ever accepted money? I bet you have so don't try and drag the CFTU down to your level. You can't throw them under the bus we know who is taking money and who isn't.

Re: Why are the followers of Bruce Gorcyca being targeted for online violence & Anti-CFTU?

You guys are L-A-M-E LAME. You all deserve to get picked on and victimized because the CFTU is stupid, ESL teachers deserve to have the 15 Legal Employee Rights concealed from them because they are supposed to be poor people with no hope. I'm glad the recruiters hire paid shills to undermine your credibility because you guys will never get girlfriends or succeed in life.

In addition, Bruce Gorcyca was right to be targeted by Stephen Harper and the globalists because he was foolhardy enough to speak his mind. He should have known better and kept his mouth shut! That's what I think for sure!

Re: Why are the followers of Bruce Gorcyca being targeted for online violence & Anti-CFTU?

Quote Originally Posted by RationalRUFUS View Post
    You guys are L-A-M-E LAME. You all deserve to get picked on and victimized because the CFTU is stupid, ESL teachers deserve to have the 15 Legal Employee Rights concealed from them because they are supposed to be poor people with no hope. I'm glad the recruiters hire paid shills to undermine your credibility because you guys will never get girlfriends or succeed in life.

In addition, Bruce Gorcyca was right to be targeted by Stephen Harper and the globalists because he was foolhardy enough to speak his mind. He should have known better and kept his mouth shut! That's what I think for sure!

What does having a girlfriend have to do with this or succeeding in life?

Quote Originally Posted by RationalRUFUS View Post

This is EXACTLY what the OP was talking about. It is NOT ACCEPTABLE that decent people who post in support of worthy causes be subjected to this.

I just wonder why the admin doesn't do anything about this because this is truly despicable behavior given the stakes involved. Several posters who were known as true-blue CFTU through-and-through like Fat Man Frank & Furious Peter have vanished without a trace in the last few months.

The situation is getting worse with Rebecca Tang having busted out of prison yet again and ESL teachers having their legal rights concealed from them by the recruiters and BP workers in Fuzhou. It's about time the police stepped in and arrested those who commit these acts against us both online and off!
    Last edited by #1CFTUnuch; 07-19-2017 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by #1CFTUnuch View Post
    This is EXACTLY what the OP was talking about. It is NOT ACCEPTABLE that decent people who post in support of worthy causes be subjected to this.

I just wonder why the admin doesn't do anything about this because this is truly despicable behavior given the stakes involved. Several posters who were known as true-blue CFTU through-and-through like Fat Man Frank & Furious Peter have vanished without a trace in the last few months.

The situation is getting worse with Rebecca Tang having busted out of prison yet again and ESL teachers having their legal rights concealed from them by the recruiters and BP workers in Fuzhou. It's about time the police stepped in and arrested those who commit these acts against us both online and off!
    In my opinion it is great that r/TEFL is engaged in textbook cases of moderator fraud trying to undermine the ability of the China Foreign Teachers Union (CFTU) and the China Scam Patrol to properly police china ESL fraud.

CFTU members are just plain lame and so are supporters of anti-globalist, Bruce Gorcyca. He is the lamest for standing up to Hilary Clinton because she is such a cool person. His supporters must be total dorks who can't even find a girlfriend.

r/TEFL is doing the right thing and I hope they continue to accept money from Rebecca Tang and Erica Lau to make a laughingstock out of a reputable, but stupid organization like the CFTU.