+ Reply to Thread

Cleaning Job position

[B][I]The check could be counterfeit.Never use money gram,western union,i-tunes cards,ect to send money to strangers.

Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 9:32 AM
    To:
    Subject: Re: Hey, Shipment tracking of payment that been sent for your cleaning services and apartment location...GET BACK TO ME

Okay good to read back from you ,I want you to go and withdraw the full funds and deduct $450 for yourself which is payment for your first week and send the remaining funds Via Money Gram to the house Agent info for the balance of the apartment so he can mail you the keys immediately.

Here is the info to send the funds to.....

Name:Guerline Charles

Boynton Beach, FL 33436
    peachtree PL

Get back to me with Money Gram slip image and information on the Money Gram slip such as 8digit of reference number,sender full names,receivers full names and amount send after deducting sending charges.hope to read from you as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Brandon Cooper.
    Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 9:06 AM
    To:
    Subject: Hey, Shipment tracking of payment that been sent for your cleaning services and apartment location...GET BACK TO ME

Hello Good Morning,how your night and family doing? Here is the USPS shipment tracking of payment of $1820.80cents that been sent to you from one of my client.t should get deliver to you tomorrow Friday or Saturday latest the status should tell you that, once you in receipt...you already know what to do by having it deposit through Mobile or ATM deposit or take it you bank to have it deposit to clear within 1-2 days and once it clear deduct payment for your service $400 and the rest should be forward to the apartment agent details that I will provide for you to balance up the apartment fees so that he can mail out house apartment keys and more details about the apartment to you via DHL overnight express courier service so that you can clean the apartment prior to our arrival that's what we wanted. Here is the apartment location- Knight Arnold Rd, Memphis, TN 38118 as you can is not far from you.

Also once you in receipt of the paycheck,keep me inform and proceed to deposit it as instructed above. Don't forget to email me the deposit slip image!!!

You are to reply back to this message for me to know you understand, expecting the payment and ready for your services.

I and my family can't wait to meet you.

Sincerely,
    Mr and Mrs Cooper.
    to: "" <>
    date: Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 5:06 AM
    Good the apartment is not far from you in Memphis, Tennessee. Please I want the apartment to be cleaned before our arrival 21st of July. I will instruct my client to issue and mail out first payment to you. He owes me but once you got the payment you can deduct the $450 have the remaining funds sent to the house agent which is the balance payment for the apartment. We are just meeting but I believe i can trust you and you can do all these for me at my absent. I'm presently out of the states for a Seminar and which am of the Facilitator, also I want things to go smooth and perfect before my arrival back in the state.Thank you for your matured understanding,Kindly reply me back.

God Bless.
    Mr&Mrs B.Cooper
    (201) 701-1367
    Last edited by falconsfan15; 07-14-2017 at 10:45 PM.