+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: InternetOpinionGroup FREE Items List: TV, Laptops, Desktops, MP3 Players, etc...

YF is terrible with the free gift delivery. Youll get it biut will take a lot of calls and a long time. From what Ive been reading. Most get their gift in four to six months. There may be exceptions. Just be prepared to fight for the gift. If anyone has a better experiance let us know.

Re: InternetOpinionGroup FREE Items List: TV, Laptops, Desktops, MP3 Players, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by planes
    YF is terrible with the free gift delivery. Youll get it biut will take a lot of calls and a long time. From what Ive been reading. Most get their gift in four to six months. There may be exceptions. Just be prepared to fight for the gift. If anyone has a better experiance let us know.
    I did about 3 YF sites, had to fight for each one. Eventually, got it, but with a fight.
    801-316-0555

Quote Originally Posted by Samsong
    Wow, I just discovered this forum, it's really cool....
    I was wondering how this works, I saw somebody mentioned doing 3 offers for a DS, do I actually have to mail stuff, or did he mean email?
    Thanks
    They email you some links for certificates. You have to print them out and mail them in the mail to them. You're supposed to get the gift 6-8 weeks after that, but I emailed them after 7 weeks and they told me that I had to send them a W-9 form in the mail. I just sent the form to them last week. We'll see how long it takes now.

I got a package from Amazon.com yesterday and it was my Nintendo DS. :)

I think everyone agrees that NT is the best site with level of difficulty as well as promptness to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by dart
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are playing for crumbs !

I found a terrific investment opportunity that can give you a very high return.

Its not hyip scam
    Not a surf for cash scam
    A real opportunity

Its a special report ...
    Its backed by a money back guarantee !

Also as part of the bonus you get - 12 month access to other real "Below the radar "
    investment opportunities of companies with real hidden value that only the insiders
    know about....before the rest of the other investing public get to know about it.

Its the exact staregy warren Buffet used to create his Billions...and you
    can make your 1000's, 10000 or more its your choice.

No scam...a real little known opportunities to wealth creation .

-------------------
    check it out at http://bigprofitsystem.com/cgi-bin/...cgi?id=1&tid=12
    GO AWAY! WRONG FORUM!!! YOO SHULD BE IN THE SCAM SPAM FOLDER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wfuscrub
    I think everyone agrees that NT is the best site with level of difficulty as well as promptness to ship.
    What's NT?