+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Would Israel survive a nuclear war?

What would happen to the world if North Korea’s dictator unleashed nuclear weapons on the world? Would God interfere to save humanity? Perhaps, but the most likely possibility is God would save Israel. God made promises to his chosen people to give them land and protect them. Military experts have been amazed at the resilience of Israel in the face of threats to its independence and existence as a nation.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-09-2017 at 12:42 PM.

Re: Would Israel survive a nuclear war?

What a completely disillusioned demented asshole this man is. GOD will intervene? Really. Why? To save his chosen people? Where was this god of Israel when the gas was turned on in the Nazi death camps. When those millions of men, women and children were gassed, tortured, burned alive, buried alive, raped etc etc etc. How many of those people cried out for the god of Israel to save them???? God was notable by his absence as usual.

I believe this is the shitter in your home.

Name:  17640853_14_0.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  48.2 KB

And this is where the verbal shit that spews out of you without thought, belongs.

Any ridiculous reply you may post to this will not be worthy of a return and wont get it from me.

You make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    What a completely disillusioned demented asshole this man is. GOD will intervene? Really. Why? To save his chosen people? Where was this god of Israel when the gas was turned on in the Nazi death camps. When those millions of men, women and children were gassed, tortured, burned alive, buried alive, raped etc etc etc. How many of those people cried out for the god of Israel to save them???? God was notable by his absence as usual.

I believe this is the shitter in your home.

Name:  17640853_14_0.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  48.2 KB

And this is where the verbal shit that spews out of you without thought, belongs.

Any ridiculous reply you may post to this will not be worthy of a return and wont get it from me.

You make me sick.
    Wow, Mr. Chesty is desperate! Now, he hires people to invade homes in order to take pictures. Then, he harasses the owners. Next time they invade my house I'll kick their ass.

Oh, oh, their really tricky, just like real criminals. I need to call the police for protection!
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-10-2017 at 10:58 PM.

lets see a nuclear war.......... NO israel would NOT survive nobody on the PLANET would survive!! even if they suffered NO direct hit the RADIATION and pollution from the areas that DID would soon spell their DOOM!! now if you meant LIMITED nuclear war then possibly many countries would find ways to survive any bad effects from those directly involved!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    lets see a nuclear war.......... NO israel would NOT survive nobody on the PLANET would survive!! even if they suffered NO direct hit the RADIATION and pollution from the areas that DID would soon spell their DOOM!! now if you meant LIMITED nuclear war then possibly many countries would find ways to survive any bad effects from those directly involved!?
    According to human understanding, no one would survive, but if Israel did survive, it would be a miracle. I believe God keeps his promises. Humans make a big mistake by applying their morality to God. Based on about any moral standard, God can be condemned. Does God worry about it? I don't think so. My dream about God being disgusted with humans polluting earth doesn't regard humans as superior species. The problem with people like chesty is they become self-righteous about God. How dare God do this or that! Then, if they ever got to heaven, what would happen? I don't think God will ever win a popularity contest, human sink standards may sink the throne, ha. ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Wow, Mr. Chesty is desperate! Now, he hires people to invade homes in order to take pictures. Then, he harasses the owners. Next time they invade my house I'll kick their ass.

Oh, oh, their really tricky, just like real criminals. I need to call the police for protection!
    Haha. You demented old fool. YOU hired people to invade your home and take pictures. So now you gonna kick the asses of the real estate agent hahahaha. Wouldn't I just love to see that. More lies from the Chief Executive of lies and deceit.

So. back to the god of Israel thing. So, given the level of human suffering during the Nazi holocaust, what's the difference between god and Satan (neither of which exist). Seems like a pretty evil bastard to me (god). At least Satan (who doesn't exist) don't pretend to be sweet.
    I suppose you could call the Holocaust "collateral damage". Isn't that the term used when innocents are slaughtered for political gain. Israel is a nice little foothold in that area for the US so no big mystery about their military resilience.

And why is religion infecting the political forum?

BTW. Call all the police. Let me know when to expect them. Local Grant county boys I assume hahahahaha.
    Last edited by chesty; 07-11-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Haha. You demented old fool. YOU hired people to invade your home and take pictures. So now you gonna kick the asses of the real estate agent hahahaha. Wouldn't I just love to see that. More lies from the Chief Executive of lies and deceit.

So. back to the god of Israel thing. So, given the level of human suffering during the Nazi holocaust, what's the difference between god and Satan (neither of which exist). Seems like a pretty evil bastard to me (god). At least Satan (who doesn't exist) don't pretend to be sweet.
    I suppose you could call the Holocaust "collateral damage". Isn't that the term used when innocents are slaughtered for political gain. Israel is a nice little foothold in that area for the US so no big mystery about their military resilience.

And why is religion infecting the political forum?

BTW. Call all the police. Let me know when to expect them. Local Grant county boys I assume hahahahaha.
    Isn't it interesting how God haters find such wonderful morality to condemn God. I don't do that, which is why I get along with God. There isn't room in heaven for argument. It really is God's way or the highway, ha. ha. I have never been able to understand the arrogance of humans. God created them, then, they decide God is unimportant. It is the same old story. It started with Satan, he decided he was more important than God. Then, it continued with humans on earth. They are so smart, so inventive, so independent as to not need God. It relates to a dream I had about a huge round-shaped structure in the sky.

The structure had a bare bones frame so people sitting inside on benches could see objects outside. People sat alone and in pairs around the middle of the structure. Less than half the benches were occupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for more people. Above the structure was God's holy presence. God appeared as a large throbbing light, perhaps larger than the structure. With each throb, the structure vibrated with a loud thump. No one was looking up at God. Instead, they appeared to be preoccupied or distracted. My interpretation is God would allow millions, or perhaps billions of people, into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the structure, it may not be what they want.

What a scumbag. He lies, steals pictures, posts insulting remarks, and now claims innocence. If he steps foot on my property, my pit dog will tear him apart!
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-11-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Isn't it interesting how God haters find such wonderful morality to condemn God. I don't do that, which is why I get along with God. There isn't room in heaven for argument. It really is God's way or the highway, ha. ha. I have never been able to understand the arrogance of humans. God created them, then, they decide God is unimportant. It is the same old story. It started with Satan, he decided he was more important than God. Then, it continued with humans on earth. They are so smart, so inventive, so independent as to not need God. It relates to a dream I had about a huge round-shaped structure in the sky.

The structure had a bare bones frame so people sitting inside on benches could see objects outside. People sat alone and in pairs around the middle of the structure. Less than half the benches were occupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for more people. Above the structure was God's holy presence. God appeared as a large throbbing light, perhaps larger than the structure. With each throb, the structure vibrated with a loud thump. No one was looking up at God. Instead, they appeared to be preoccupied or distracted. My interpretation is God would allow millions, or perhaps billions of people, into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the structure, it may not be what they want.

What a scumbag. He lies, steals pictures, posts insulting remarks, and now claims innocence. If he steps foot on my property, my pit dog will tear him apart!
    Ok ok. I admit it. I was in your house. Guilty haha. What an unholy mess and the smell of piss is totally unacceptable. You don't have a pit bulldog you lying old bastard. Are ya gonna snitch on ol Chesty. Go on you old bastard. I dare you. I double dare you. BTW. I planted some of the good stuff in your garage. Try some haha

Ok ok. I admit it. I was in your house. Guilty haha. What an unholy mess and the smell of piss is totally unacceptable. You don't have a pit bulldog you lying old bastard. Are ya gonna snitch on ol Chesty. Go on you old bastard. I dare you. I double dare you. BTW. I planted some of the good stuff in your garage. Try some haha
    What a disgusting person. He lies, lies, and lies some more. He is totally evil. He hates God, hates people, and hates dogs. What else does he hate? How can his family stand him. He is so revolting that dogs run away from his foul smell. Hold your nose!
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-11-2017 at 05:05 PM.

What a disgusting person. He lies, lies, and lies some more. He is totally evil. He hates God, hates people, and hates dogs. What else does he hate? How can his family stand him. He is so revolting that dogs run away from his foul smell. Hold your nose!
    Ah come on Earl. You said I was in your house. I pleaded guilty and still I'm lying. I just cant win. I was creeping about your stinking house. Ok I'm evil. Guilty as charged. So what?

NOW ANSWER THE FCUKING QUESTION ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST

11. 07-11-2017, 05:13 PM

What would happen to the world if North Korea’s dictator unleashed nuclear weapons on the world? Would God interfere to save humanity? Perhaps, but the most likely possibility is God would save Israel. God made promises to his chosen people to give them land and protect them. Military experts have been amazed at the resilience of Israel in the face of threats to its independence and existence as a nation.

Ah come on Earl. You said I was in your house. I pleaded guilty and still I'm lying. I just cant win. I was creeping about your stinking house. Ok I'm evil. Guilty as charged. So what?

NOW ANSWER THE FCUKING QUESTION ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST
    Darn! I thought the rat exterminator would get chesty. What to do now? Oh, I'll contact the National Association of Pest Eradicators. They are so tricky no one knows about them. I understand they helped Trump and Putin get rid of political opponents. Nothing better than a dead political rat!
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-12-2017 at 01:03 PM.

YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS ONE EARL. YOU RAISED THE ISSUE OF GODS ASSISTANCE IN THE POLITICAL SCAMS SECTION. NOW DEAL WITH IT FOR THE AUDIENCE. RING RING.
    (what happened on Wednesday February 1st 1939 Earl? Hint 666)
    Last edited by chesty; 07-12-2017 at 10:43 AM.

And to what military experts do you refer. Show the reference and stop the embellishments.

YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS ONE EARL. YOU RAISED THE ISSUE OF GODS ASSISTANCE IN THE POLITICAL SCAMS SECTION. NOW DEAL WITH IT FOR THE AUDIENCE. RING RING.
    (what happened on Wednesday February 1st 1939 Earl? Hint 666)

Incidentally Earl, you are registered as Protestant so why the big Jew thing? The Jews don't want you..

It appears the OP does not want to face the question on this one.

Gods chosen people?
    Name:  Chosen p 3.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  156.2 KB

chosen for this?
    Name:  Chosen p 1.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  8.4 KB

and this?
    Name:  Chosen p 4.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  231.2 KB

and this?
    Name:  Chosen p 2.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  13.2 KB

So delighted I wasn't chosen by god for anything to be part of some bigger plan EARL.