+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Would Israel survive a nuclear war?

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

Yes, I do believe God would intervene to save Israel. If you are an atheist it is difficult to believe it. It is also difficult to believe there is a nation of Israel. After six million or more Jews were exterminated by Nazi Germany, how could it have happened? Either Jews got really lucky, or God intervened to save them. Assuming Jews are God's chosen people, if there is a nuclear war, Israel may be protected from extermination.

There is good reason to believe the rest of the world would suffer from such a war. Assuming paganism prevails in most of the world, why would God protect pagan nations?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Hey, shit for brains, wheres your answer to this one????
    Hey, where is chesty's civility? I thought he was a really nice Irishman. Yes, I think God will protect Israel from the devastating consequences of a nuclear war. Oh, yes, chesty, being a kind hearted Irishman would save as many Jews as possible. Chesty is a truly kind hearted Irishman. If you have a problem, chesty is sympathetic.

Wait and read chesty's postings. You will be inspired by his vast understanding of all issues, political and economic, and chesty loves people!

Oh, as for loving people, I think it is there somewhere in chesty's many postings. Keep looking, it has to be there. I think I saw it one time. It must be true!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-18-2018 at 02:48 PM.