+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Work Hard we Need Your Money!

Throughout the good old USA are people in great need. We can partly blame computer technology, it has accelerated to take jobs from hard working people. But, then, there are those who have a "great antipathy" toward work. It is not their fault they dislike work, it is the evil Capitalist who have exploited them. Ask Karl Marx, he would tell you about the evils of Capitalism. Oh, I forget, he is dead. Well, we can blame large corporations, and even small business owners. They are in it for the money, and they don't care about workers, they care about profits. What is to be done? Those who don't have jobs need money to survive. However, this is not about those, who no fault of their own, can't find work. This is about those who don't want to work. It is below their dignity to labor for "capitalist." They must know they're some jobs out there, but it is demeaning to work. So, they plead for others to support them. Work hard, they say, we are a noble breed and we need your money.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-07-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Re: Work Hard we Need Your Money!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    .. But, then, there are those who have a "great antipathy" toward work. It is not their fault they dislike work, it is the evil Capitalist who have exploited them. Ask Karl Marx, he would tell you about the evils of Capitalism... However, this is not about those, who no fault of their own, can't find work. This is about those who don't want to work. It is below their dignity to labor for "capitalist." They must know they're some jobs out there, but it is demeaning to work. So, they plead for others to support them. Work hard, they say, we are a noble breed and we need your money.

The "noble breed" - AKA Bernie Sanders supporters.

the KING of NOBILITY addresses his followers!?

Name:  TrumpKovImpers.gif
Views: 117
Size:  675.2 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

did the OP find any HARD WORK to do!? might help with the mind wandering and hallucinating!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

The Robin Hood Tax swooped into America’s national spotlight when presidential contender Sen. Bernie Sanders joined with National Nurses United and student groups in Washington, D.C. at a press conference today to announce his introduction of two Senate bills - the College for All Act and the Robin Hood tax bill that would levy a small tax on Wall Street financial transactions in order to fund free tuition at every public college and university in the United States, as well as slash interest rates on existing student loans.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

^ bump up past that horse shit spam

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
    ^ bump up past that horse shit spam
    Name:  pay laugh.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  113.3 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 07-19-2017 at 01:19 PM.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

well guess WHAT joe trump has DEMANDED congress RAISE the DEBT LIMIT!? what does THAT tell YOU!? it tells you he's a FAKE!! he has NO plan to STOP the DEBT rise which will be WORSE as his TERM goes along!! but joe is THIS your EXAMPLE of an ISSUE!? but who cares joe GDP has RISEN along WITH IT!? and BESIDES if we are the worlds BIGGEST player who can CHALLENGE our DEBT!? and dont forget trump LOVES DEBT!! he said it in his BOOKS!! so tell us joe, WHY are you AFRAID of DEBT!? as long as YOU stay financially healthy why do you CARE!? you know DAMN well most people who got RICH did by using DEBT and BANKRUPTCY to their ADVANTAGE!? so STOP with the B. S. you self righteous SLIME BALL!! you have your REWARD!!
    Last edited by lexx; 08-07-2017 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you know DAMN well most people who got RICH did by using DEBT and BANKRUPTCY to their ADVANTAGE!?
    Bill Gates? No.
    Warren Buffet? No.
    Carl Icahn? No

Most people? I call BS on your claim. Feel free to support it with evidence though.

looks like the CONTINUING DEBT from the MIDDLE EAST WARS of "W"!! and in obama's later yrs he actually CUT the deficit!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    looks like the CONTINUING DEBT from the MIDDLE EAST WARS of "W"!!
    And if the terrorists bombed the twin towers under O'bama, he would sit idly and twiddle his thumbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    And if the terrorists bombed the twin towers under O'bama, he would sit idly and twiddle his thumbs?
    dont FORGET your NEW MASTER has SEVERELY criticized the GULF WARS!! WASTED SPENDING as he calls it WASTED lives TOO!?

seems joe all he does is THINK about GOV food dollars!! he thinks they just hand them out to anybody who wants them!! HEY can i have some!? YAH SURE how many ya want!? joe is a good christian cuz he thinks people should NOT eat just cuz their hungry!! pay or STARVE!! god must be smilin!!

Name:  richmenneed.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  65.3 KB