+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Nancy Pelosi Bat Sh*t Crazy?

Nancy
    brings great clarity to the phrase, "Dithering Idiot". She should be locked in the attic along with her sister from another mother, Maxine "Crazy as a Mad Hatter" Waters.

WHAT’S WRONG WITH NANCY?

She appears dazed — stops speaking, stares at audience - then starts spouting pure gibberish.

Her gaffes and failures are the stuff of legend and we’re just now starting to see seeing her crumble.

“So, you want me to sing my praises? Is that what you’re saying? Why should I? Well, I’m a – uh – um – master legislator, I am a, uh, strategic, politically astute leader, I am a – uh, uh, my, uh, uh – my leadership is recognized by many around the country and that is why I’m able to attract the support that I do, which is essential to our elections, sad to say.”
    ... as just one of the latest examples.

Name:  tweet.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  32.1 KB

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

Re: Is Nancy Pelosi Bat Sh*t Crazy?

thanks HAIRY you JUST confirmed the REPUBLICAN STANCE on ANYTHING!? a bunch of MORONS aptly ACCUSED by your OWN ADMISSION!! so BE it that GOD chose a person like PELOSI to CARRY his MESSAGE to the WORLD!? have nice day in the MEAN time you GUYS are so PROUD OF!? and EXCUSE me for INTRODUCING RELIGION into the POLITAL arena after ALL it was NOT DEMOCRATS that started THAT RUSE!? and bythe WAY if you are in TUNE what does BATSHIT have to do with CRAZY in LESS you are a CONFESSOR in KIND!?
    Last edited by lexx; 06-28-2017 at 10:21 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ... and bythe WAY if you are in TUNE what does BATSHIT have to do with CRAZY!?
    Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

Earth to Nancy Pelosi!

Is there any intelligent life out there?

Batshit Crazy - speech or behavior that is over the top, unhinged, self-destructive, or a threat to others.

ie: Adolph Hitler was a batshit crazy megalomaniac responsible for the deaths of millions in 20th-century Europe.
    Last edited by Harry Balls; 06-29-2017 at 11:43 AM.

OK harry so we take it MAKING NEW FRIENDS is NOT in your PERSONAL INTERESTS outside of your ECONOMIC CIRCLE!? and you DONT believe in making LEMONADE when confronted with LEMONS!? kind of a STUCK UP GUY are ya!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

5. 06-30-2017, 10:28 PM

If you don't think that woman is total Froot Loops then watch this short clip!

As Pelosi approached the podium on Thursday, she muttered to herself on the hot mic, “It’s afternoon. It is afternoon. Good afternoon everyone.”

She then immediately got confused about what time of day it was.

“Thank you for being here. I’m honored this morning, or now afternoon…” she said. She went on to refer to her Democratic colleague as the “chairman” of a committee, before correcting herself and calling him the “ranking member.”

Criticizing Republicans over what she sees as a lack of interest in the alleged election “hacking” by Russia, the Minority Leader said, “They hacked our democracy. Twenty-one state, local election systems were per— penetrated.”

But just six minutes later, Pelosi struggled to remember the accusation and Rep. Bennie Thompson assisted with the details.

“We’re finding out things that we didn’t even know before. For example, was it— how many states have been compromised in all of this?” she wondered aloud.

“Twenty-one,” Thompson muttered under his breath.

“Twenty-one. Twenty— twenty-one states,” Pelosi echoed.

She then fell back on her allegation that the Russians have something on Trump.

“Again I always say, ‘What is it the Russians have on Donald Trump, politically, personally or financially that we have to uh—” she said before stopping awkwardly and staring momentarily at reporters, before continuing, “pussyfoot around when it comes to sanctions on Russia.”

heck HAIRY as far as pursuing 1's dreams and passions we could PROPOSE LOSING 1's job would be an even BETTER opportunity!? SHE's a GENIUS!!

so WHY all the focus on PELOSI!? while trump SULKS and CRYS over his FAILURE to stop NK from their military SUCCESSES!? what can we say.....is the GOV now LED by the most INCOMPETENT people we could FIND!?

VERY CUTE HAIRY!! well thanks for REMINDING us that our RESIDENT is FOCUSED on IMPORTANT matters of GOVERNANCE instead of municipal sewage problems!?

so NOW it's WOMEN that are the PROBLEM!? HAIRY you aint makin any FRIENDS except your APE MIND MISOGYNIST freinds!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    HAIRY you aint makin any FRIENDS except your APE MIND MISOGYNIST freinds!?

And my PIG MIND MISOGYNIST freinds!?

a MAN kissing a WOMAN is that so BAD in your HOMO sensitive OPINION!? kinda makes ISLAM a FRIEND of the RELIGIOUS RIGHT dont you THINK!? but keep the DEFLECTION UP while your IDIOT and CHIEF FAILS like a BATSHIT CRAZY POTLICKER on his way DOWN the TUBES just PRAY he dont take the WHOLE country/WORLD with him!? that's IF you are PRAYING at ALL!?