+ Reply to Thread

beware the WOLF in sheeps clothing

well WHAT do my wondering eyes BEHOLD.......crooks in the WHITE HOUSE of all KINDS including you guessed it......so called CHRISTIANS!!no wonder this CROOK is hired by TRUMP to keep the CASH flowing and the BULLSHIT lookin/smellin PRETTY!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ulow-donations
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: beware the WOLF in sheeps clothing

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    well WHAT do my wondering eyes BEHOLD.......crooks in the WHITE HOUSE of all KINDS including you guessed it......so called CHRISTIANS!!no wonder this CROOK is hired by TRUMP to keep the CASH flowing and the BULLSHIT lookin/smellin PRETTY!!

On a possible political note that that may have eluded me. Is there some strange block on any reference to Family Guy. I have made several references to my favorite bedtime viewing but with a total absence of retort. Its a bit twilight zone. Eerie even

What has god got to say on this scamming bastard? Staying quiet no doubt.

god speaks to us thru the "others" of life!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

god speaks to us thru the "others" of life!?
    Would that be the Democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    On a possible political note that that may have eluded me. Is there some strange block on any reference to Family Guy. I have made several references to my favorite bedtime viewing but with a total absence of retort. Its a bit twilight zone. Eerie even
    first i heard of it!? i must have missed the references!? i think i may have seen some of what you speak!? was not attracted for some reason!? but there are a few non cartoon shows that are in a similar VEIN you might say that i had a blast with!? like SCRUBS and 30 ROCK!!

first i heard of it!? i must have missed the references!? i think i may have seen some of what you speak!? was not attracted for some reason!? but there are a few non cartoon shows that are in a similar VEIN you might say that i had a blast with!? like SCRUBS and 30 ROCK!!
    Family Guy didn't interest me initially on the face of it as it just looked like some stupid cartoon. I was lying half asleep one night and I heard something hilarious through the hazy fog of sleep and started laughing without opening my eyes. I sat up and asked "she who must be obeyed" what the f**k is that and the rest (as they say) is history. Everybody gets it in the neck in that program. "Huey Lewis and the Jews"

the CONFRONTATION of the NOW we all experience at some time or ANOTHER vs the play by the rules compensation AVOIDANCE scheme!? can you train monkeys to STOP breeding!? see/do analogy!? and then there's NATURE!?

the CONFRONTATION of the NOW we all experience at some time or ANOTHER vs the play by the rules compensation AVOIDANCE scheme!? can you train monkeys to STOP breeding!? see/do analogy!? and then there's NATURE!?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    OOPS!! way out in the NETHERWORLD on that 1!?

OOPS!! way out in the NETHERWORLD on that 1!?
    Only on that one? I've followed you into so many, I'm lost. Goin back to reason now. Y'all have fun inside the fence.

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!