+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years

Listen up, lexx...

Unemployment among black Americans ages 16 years and over fell to 7.5 percent in May, its lowest level since December 2000.

Looks like we finally figured out the answer to the question, "What the hell do you have to lose?"

Unemployment percentage points!

Re: Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years

oh HAHA is that a GOV estimate!? how FUNNY! i remember trump calling all GOV employment figures FALSE by a BIG MARGIN!! like DOUBLE!! so that would make it 15%!!and with all the police SHOOTINGS that reduce the black employable population ya gotta CREDIT THAT with the improvement IF any!? and ya cant count making license plates in prison!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

and BESIDES trump has been PIGGYBACKING all his BRAGS off the GREAT and GROWING economy that he INHERITED from obama!! he has yet to do anything to ADD to that in any significant way!! and jobs are STILL going to mexico and china NO CHANGE there!! but as far as what do we have to lose if the new healthcare bill passes as drafted the blacks will LOSE ALOT!! along with whites!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

MAGA!!!

.... one less unemployed porch monkey at a time.

you know the wisdom saying.....those who attain greatness (in their OWN EYES) have farther to FALL!? and thanks for the PROPAGANDA SPEECH on employment!! hey did you see the new black job created at the whitehouse!? USHER! is that the same a FLUSHER!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ... hey did you see the new black job created at the whitehouse!? USHER! is that the same a FLUSHER!?
    Black job at the white house - that reads funny!

Obviously she wasn't doing her job so he told her "You're fired!"

Putting competence before affirmative action and its celebration of mediocrity is what will make America strong again.

Putting competence before affirmative action and its celebration of mediocrity will make America strong again.

speaking to COMPETENCE here he is relishing his new assignment of trimming the lawn!! it's the ATTIRE makes the man!! dont you agree!?

Name:  sweeping thelawn.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  62.7 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 06-25-2017 at 10:54 AM.

... hey did you see the new black job created at the whitehouse!? USHER! is that the same a FLUSHER!?
    Black job?

Just checked and she was the first woman and second African-American to hold the position.

So no, doesn't seem like a black job.

Interestingly, the last person to hold that position and get canned was done by then-first lady Hillary Clinton in 1994.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
    Black job?

Just checked and she was the first woman and second African-American to hold the position.

So no, doesn't seem like a black job.

Interestingly, the last person to hold that position and get canned was done by then-first lady Hillary Clinton in 1994.
    yah OF course play the political CARD but did you address my COMPETENCE rebuke of your CLAIM!? and BY the WAY do you think melania sign a PRENUP!?

I imagine that Angella Reid could get a job at Walmart - they're always looking for door greeters.

And as to your last question, no.

I imagine that Angella Reid could get a job at Walmart - they're always looking for door greeters.
    oh HEY i guess melania HIRED the new usher maybe she's feelin LONELY in the whitehouse!? she deserves MORE attention than the donald gives her!?
    Last edited by lexx; 06-27-2017 at 10:13 PM.

oh HEY i guess melania HIRED the new usher maybe she's feelin LONELY in the whitehouse!? she deserves MORE attention than the donald gives her!?

The new White House chief usher - Timothy Harleth, the former director of rooms at Trump International Hotel just down Pennsylvania Avenue.

Loyalty - not LONELY.

Gotta plug those leaks!

Reid was probably feeding private info on the Trumps to the papers.

"she deserves MORE attention than the donald gives her!?"

And you would know this how?

"she deserves MORE attention than the donald gives her!?"

And you would know this how?
    lexx was speculating because Bill needed more attention than Hillary gave him.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

lexx was speculating about a m√©nage √* trois with Bill and Hillary.

you know what they say...once you go BLACK you never go BACK!? she's already got the WALLET locked up what's to keep her from ROAMING on the sly!? gotta make the WH stay INTERESTING and maybe OUTDO clinton!? maybe the donalds been grabbin pussy on the side AGAIN!? after all he's NEVER been FAITHFUL before!?

Once you go black, the cops will attack.

Once you go black, your family won't want you back.