+ Reply to Thread

Marijuana for sale site www.weedforsales.com TOTAL SCAM

This site is amoung the first listings on google and profess to be, The Best Marijuana Facility In USA, but they duped me and stole my money. These people have to taken down. They are utilizing Western Union and Wal-Mart money transfer for these nefarious schemes, so it is about impossible to recoup any expenditure! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, help me, and others, by exposing this, and send the gendarmes their way! Angele Laura Tsopgni has been the pick up person so EXPOSE HER in other forums or on public social media as soon and as much as possible!!! Many thanks,

2. 06-09-2018, 10:35 AM

Re: Marijuana for sale site www.weedforsales.com TOTAL SCAM

Also www.onlinebudsdispensary.com is another site. They seem legit initially until I paid with Amazon gift card. Then they ask for $550 shipping security fees and when I asked them to send it via other shipping method, they stopped communicating with me. Lost my money but learned a lesson. I hope you all check out this website before ordering anything online

Re: Marijuana for sale site www.weedforsales.com TOTAL SCAM

Also www.onlinebudsdispensary.com is another site. They seem legit initially until I paid with Amazon gift card. Then they ask for $550 shipping security fees and when I asked them to send it via other shipping method, they stopped communicating with me. Lost my money but learned a lesson. I hope you all check out this website before ordering anything online