+ Reply to Thread

i smell pot! bang bang bang bang

know matter what they say, or what they do, niggers that smoke pot should be SHOT DEAD just in case!? especially if they are driving a car!? and just to be sure....EMPTY YOUR GUN ON THEM!! and dont worry if family is in car too and if 1 of your shots hits them they DESERVE IT for hanging out with a POT USER!! that my friends is GOOD POLICE WORK in trumpworld!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ashcam-footage

Name:  trumpgun.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  17.7 KB

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...se-colion-noir
    Last edited by lexx; 06-21-2017 at 12:35 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: i smell pot! bang bang bang bang

Name:  blacktrumplose.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  23.8 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

GOOD post JOE!! how come nobody SHOT that NIGGER!? woulda made you HAPPY we can SURMISE!? his presidency just another LIBERAL PLOY by the REPUBLICANTS to gain POWER!? and from the LOOK of things so far.....its gonna BACKFIRE BIGTIME!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    know matter what they say, or what they do, niggers that smoke pot should be SHOT DEAD just in
    Under O'bama's watch, this kind of stuff thrived.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Under O'bama's watch, this kind of stuff thrived.
    what kind of STUFF joe!? POT smoking or nigger killing by cops!? so has trump changed any of THAT YET!? show us joe.....no fake news now....

know matter what they say, or what they do, niggers that smoke pot should be SHOT DEAD just in case!? especially if they are driving a car!? and just to be sure....EMPTY YOUR GUN ON THEM!! and dont worry if family is in car too and if 1 of your shots hits them they DESERVE IT for hanging out with a POT USER!! that my friends is GOOD POLICE WORK
    Much of this occurred under your hero O'bama.

More fake news about Trump.

Much of this occurred under your hero O'bama.
    like i said,, trump has changed NOTHING IN THOSE REGARDS SO FAR!! prove otherwise....quit DODGING!!quit living in WISHFUL THINKING WORLD!!

More fake news about Trump.
    where did you get the idea obama was MY hero!? but that does imply YOU need a hero and have picked trump which means you REFUSE to recognize his TOTAL FAILURE so far!! refuse to ADMIT he LIED about EVERYTHING!!

Name:  donald-trump-debbie-brown.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  64.5 KB

like i said,, trump has changed NOTHING IN THOSE REGARDS SO FAR!! prove otherwise....quit DODGING!!quit living in WISHFUL THINKING WORLD!!

where did you get the idea obama was MY hero!? but that does imply YOU need a hero and have picked trump which means you REFUSE to recognize his TOTAL FAILURE so far!! refuse to ADMIT he LIED about EVERYTHING!!
    More police unjustified shooting of citizens that appear racially motivated occurred under O'bama than Trump or George W for that matter.

More police unjustified shooting of citizens that appear racially motivated occurred under O'bama than Trump or George W for that matter.
    that's cuz under GW there was no WHITE SUPREMACIST REBIRTH and with trump he's only been in office a few months!? give it TIME!?

Name:  klan.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  33.0 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 08-04-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Name:  Alt_Jesus.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  75.6 KB

Name:  great again.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  56.8 KB