+ Reply to Thread

Pet scam websites

birdsonly.net SCAM Beware weltrainedchampions.com SCAM natalisfrenchbulldogshome.net SCAM BEWARE hallesonfrenchiehome.us SCAM englishbulldogshome.site SCAM buckhead-englishbulldogs.net SCAM diamondparrotfarm.com PET SCAM BEWARE jaimeparrotssfarm.com SCAM BEWARE uniquebulldogshome.com SCAM bluefrenchbulldogpride.com SCAM cutepupshome.com PET SCAM frenchbulldogspuppiesforsale.com SCAM BEWARE royerdachshundshome.com SCAM heavenlypupshome.com (580)308-7560 SCAM roxannelabradors.net PET SCAM fawnandblackpugpupsale.com SCAM registeredpugpuppieshome.com SCAM irvingpremiumpugsales.com PET SCAM BEWARE davebostonterrierpups.com PETS SCAM BEWARE pegsbostonterriers.com SCAM retrievercorner.com pet SCAM teacupyorkieparadise.com SCAM BEWARE beautyyorkiehome.com SCAM BEWARE dynamite-teacupyorkies.net SCAM ritaspuppyfarm.com SCAM annie-teacupyorkies.net SCAM michspetshome.com PET SCAM BEWARE bluebubblesbostonterrier.com SCAM conniefrenchbulldogpuppies.com SCAM loveworldfrenchies.com SCAM starpugpuppiesforsale.com PET SCAM parrotsthailina.com SCAM BEWARE paradiseaviaryparrots.com SCAM BEWARE phirayabirdsfamily.com SCAM BEWARE sweethomeenglishbulldog.com SCAM preciousgoldendoodlepuppieshome.com SCAM

Re: Pet scam websites

It's a very useful post! Because I'm a pet lover and I don't want to be scamed on pet websites .

Thanks for the warning! That's so bad that such frauds exist. I mean, it's pretty hard to keep pets in general without such scams. You have to take a lot of things into account. Starting from proper feeding to training. After all, no one wants to have aggressive dogs, for instance. I, for one, had to get one of the best dog barking deterrents. I read reviews on them here. Anyway, what I meant earlier that such scam sites, about which you warned, cause serious harm to both pets and their owners. We, pet lovers, have to pay a lot of attention to this.

Thanks for publishing that list. As for me it's so miserable to try to scam people for their most loved ones, i just can't stand it. Last time i had problems with my dog i had to put it in a http://www.thedogtor.net/emotional-support-animal-letter to get it back in shape. Hope it's not gonna happen again.