reply-to: urban_genesis@yahoo.com
to:
date: Tue, May 23, 2017 at 5:27 AM
subject: Respond quickly

Hello good News,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India Presently I am in India for the investment projects with my new partner with the total money Mean while I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how Now you will need to contact the Pastor Jude Wade direct email address is pastorjude111@gmail.com certified bank draft cheque of $645,000. six hundred and forty five thousand dollars which I prepared and kept for your as compensation for all the pass efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time So feel free and get in touched with Pastor Jude Wade and direct him where to send post you the bank draft cheque Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings and sorrow In the moment the joy has come, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.

Take care and remain blessed
Mr,Godrich
reply-to: drchimaugorji@yahoo.com
to:
bcc:
date: Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 6:04 PM
subject: Just be fair to me and respond for real.

Dear chief-priest,
Am Dr,Chima Universe,35 yrs old and am only survived single male son in our family.Am from Nigeria but living Ghana under Ecowas in Africa.Moreover,i writing to you,due to,my briefcase that contain inside,Euros 50 million that is for me by Daddy,to invest in building houses and oil fuel station and importation in fairly use clothes and foot wears from U.k to Africa.And this euros 50 million was delaying in Atlantic bank in Ghana,due to,i have dues,i must settle with my lawyer,because my deposited certificate that back up this cash ,is in his chamber,and before the Euros 50 million will be release to me,i must present the deposited certificate to Atlantic bank in Ghana,and am not with much money now,to settle my lawyer dues and get the deposited certificate and my Daddy and my family,that will support me financially are death in our real native doctor great eckan rituals grave in Ghana under Ecowas in Africa,due to,the cash and crown that is for me by him.

Moreover,am contacting you as a friend to be my partner and support me financially to settle my
lawyer and get my deposited certificate from him and pull out my cash from Atlantic bank in Ghana and transfer it into your foreign account and come over your country and leave with the money i will give you,50% from this euros 50 million and am transferring this cash in to your foreign account,
due to,i will not like my Daddy relative to know about this cash any more,because of their much hatred on me,due to their knew,there is money for me,by my Daddy .I will never disappoint you my friend,if you agree with me and trust me,and be just fair and truthful to me.and note,this transaction is for rich ones,due to,the expenses that is involve.Now we have to trust each another without fear,Lastly can i know about you,through data,then you fill below form.

Your country name......

Your full address.........
Your full name.........
Your sex........

Your age..............
Your occupation.......
Your international passport........
Your marital statues.............
Your phone contact number..........

just be fair to me,

Dr,Chima Universe