Never send money by money gram,western union,Walmart to Walmart. Never buy i-tunes gards,amazon gift cards,visa gift cards for people you don't know.Only send money by
direct bank transfer to people you don't know. You can get your money back with a police report.

From: scammer's name and email April Curry < apcurry123@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:05:53 -0500
Message-ID: < CAFfBQmxmnLS2D531VgL_vRzvQfHXze92ApiOT_OfgqkJFrw=+ w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: GARDEN CLEANER
To: <>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="001a113cf75a2efeaf0551ff541e"
Hello,

Good morning Tony,Your night was splendid,we presume ? Thanks for your cooperation,it is a virtue and a very good attribute of a good worker.

The Payment for Your first assignment and your weekly wages has been mailed out to you through (FedEx). And it was scheduled to be deliver to you today at 08:00 AM/1:00 PM. As soon as the payment ($2,495:50) is been deliver to you.You are to proceed with the below INSTRUCTIONS.

You are to deposit the check through the ATM Machine check deposit,to avoid the Que in the bank or you take the Check to your bank and deposit it,It won't take your bank up to 24 hrs to clear the check and once the check cleared,have your weekly payment ($350) plus $20 bonus deducted. While you take the rest of the money to a Money Gram Money Transfer Store and send it to the caretaker so that he will come and pick you,show you the house and also give you the keys to the apartment.He could be available when you will be cleaning up the house and garden.We want things to go smoothly and perfect.There is always a money gram charges associated to this wire Service (money in minutes). Have the charges deducted from the caretaker fund and have what is left over sent to the caretaker information provided below :

Name: Ason Frank
City: Houston
State: TX
Zip Code: 77099

As soon as that is done,get back to us with the money gram transfer details as listed below :

Senders Name and Address :
(reference number ) 8 digit :
Amount Sent :
money gram Charges :

We will be waiting to read back from you as soon as you get this mail,to be sure you have understood clearly.The sooner you get this done, the earlier we move to our next assignment.we want you to be rest assured that we'll never stress you at all in any assignment given to you and we promise to pay your fee weekly as agreed.

Email us the details of the transfer as soon as the money is sent. When the caretaker gets the money,He will come and pick you.We will want to meet you and talk more about this job in person. How do you feel about meeting ?

N.B : send us a copy of the deposit slip immediately you have deposited the payment.so that i can forward it to my financial institution to enable them expedite the release of cash.

Thanks for your cooperation and have a wonderful day
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 12:09:39 -0500
Message-ID: < CAFfBQmzX8RFYduFqNB_R=ebJcxti6obx1Zk+BBg+Ke67a6i4c Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GARDEN CLEANER
To:
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="001a114f7dcc60dcbc0551c6626c"
Hello,

How are you doing ? Thanks so much for responding to our Craigslist AD and for your interest in becoming our cleaner/Housekeeper,My name is Hanna and my Husband's name is Manuel,You will be cleaning 2 times a week for just 4hrs per day and the apartment is 3 beds,2 baths and its 1,603sqft. We have a 3 year old son, very sweet and accommodating. You would only be needed for few hours per week at your convenience and will like you to get back to us with your available hours although we are willing to pay $350 weekly and $40 per extra hour.

DUTIES include : Cleaning and disinfecting toilets, mirrors, emptying trash, restocking toiletries,and mopping floors at the house.You will also be running some errands when necessary and cutting some grass (Yard Work).

Provide the following information and that's if you are truly/still interested in this job :

Full name :
Contact Address : (No P.O. Box)
Apt # :
city :
State :
Zip Code :
Cell numbers :
Email :

1) What hours will you prefer daily to allow us plan our schedule before arrival (8am - 12noon - 2pm - 6pm)?
2) How old are you?
3) Are you married?
4) Can you handle money if you are given an assignment to carry out for our family?
5) Tell me what your first language is (if not English)
6) Explain why you are a great Cleaner/Housekeeper
7) How long have you been cleaning
8) Can you provide us with 2 reference?
9) How reliable are you when it come to handling money?

Our expected arrival date is June 28th but you will be paid immediately and start work on or before this week runs out, as i will have several small assignments for you to complete prior to our arrival, such as checking our new apartment for the cleaning purpose and necessary supplies, purchasing what may be needed before our arrival etc. All we ask from you is honesty and sincerity. And am sure you will enjoy the time you will spend with our family. Please do get in touch on time so that we can start making arrangements with our travel agency while i await your swift response regards this employment offer and the requested details.

Sincerely,
April Curry
317-927-8637