+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Believers Need Protection from God Haters.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    MY hat my GANDHI said...there is NO WAY to PEACE, only PEACE as it IS!? drop EVERYTHING else and WHOOP!! there it IS!?
    Nice quote and I like its simple rationale but how does this relate to my post

Two filthy sewer rats have dumped heavy doses of ugly sludgeon religious threads. I’ve heard people complaining about the contemptuous sewer rats, they have no respect for the sanctity of our religious forum.

They never consider moral issues, just stupid ideas about their peculiar interests and filth habits. Something needs to bedone to purify the religious forum. I have heard rat exterminators are on their way to eliminate the varmints. Will they arrive in time to save the religious forum?

Two filthy sewer rats have dumped heavy doses of ugly sludge on religious threads. I’ve heard people complaining about the contemptuous sewerrats, they have no respect for the sanctity of our religious forum.

They never consider moral issues, just stupid ideas about their peculiar interests and filth habits. Something needs to bedone to purify the religious forum. I have heard rat exterminators are on theirway to eliminate the varmints. Will they arrive in time to save the religiousforum?
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-29-2017 at 07:13 PM.

NONSENSE!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Where are the rat exterminators?

i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!