+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Believers Need Protection from God Haters.

I am on my long vacation from sewer rats lexx and chesty. However, I have taken time to post a statement for those interested. Evidently, the sewer rats are going bananas for lack of opportunity to attack me. They are obsessed with hatred for any believer, and any religion. They are good examples of ignorant atheists. Chesty is a strange God hater, he hates the Bible so much that he has never read it. Lexx continues to spew his hate and hostility toward believers and religion. Both of them are stupid about religion. They are so obsessed with hatred for God and believers that they can’t think straight. Everyone can observe how they respond, it is with filthy remarks and name-calling.

I will participate in a civil debate with them, assuming it is CIVIL. However, before such an event, both of them must apologize for their filthy remarks and insults. You can assume it will never happen, so be entertained with their idiotic comments and foul language. Oh, my, it makes one want the peaceful repose of God’s grace. Oh, oh, that should set them off.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-15-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Re: Believers Need Protection from God Haters.

poor cnance anyone want to throw him a BONE!? good thing HE has NEVER used foul language or attacks cuz THEN he would be a HYPOCRITE!? besides whatever else we have DEEMED him!? OH OH i just had a THOUGHT!! is god waiting for MAN to APOLOGIZE then he will make it ALL OK!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I am on my long vacation from sewer rats lexx and chesty. However, I have taken time to post a statement for those interested. Evidently, the sewer rats are going bananas for lack of opportunity to attack me. They are obsessed with hatred for any believer, and any religion. They are good examples of ignorant atheists. Chesty is a strange God hater, he hates the Bible so much that he has never read it. Lexx continues to spew his hate and hostility toward believers and religion. Both of them are stupid about religion. They are so obsessed with hatred for God and believers that they can’t think straight. Everyone can observe how they respond, it is with filthy remarks and name-calling.

I will participate in a civil debate with them, assuming it is CIVIL. However, before such an event, both of them must apologize for their filthy remarks and insults. You can assume it will never happen, so be entertained with their idiotic comments and foul language. Oh, my, it makes one want the peaceful repose of God’s grace. Oh, oh, that should set them off.
    You just can't resist can you. You have to lie. You have to break your own "commandments". The temptation of "Satan" is just too sweet. You are a sinner Chuck. You have a self serving sinners motive. Because of your ego, you have used your real name to post in order to promote your published works. You are moral-less in pursuit of fame. Your only goal is to be recognised. You crave fame. You are neither wanted or needed in any rational debate. Now, crawl back to your lair and stay there as you LIED you would.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    You just can't resist can you. You have to lie. You have to break your own "commandments". The temptation of "Satan" is just too sweet. You are a sinner Chuck. You have a self serving sinners motive. Because of your ego, you have used your real name to post in order to promote your published works. You are moral-less in pursuit of fame. Your only goal is to be recognised. You crave fame. You are neither wanted or needed in any rational debate. Now, crawl back to your lair and stay there as you LIED you would.
    For reasonable people, which usually prevail in a civilized society, chesty's posting is an excellent example of criminal conduct. It is full of distortions, lies and foul insults. Yes, chesty represents the beast (not best) in all of us, it is pure filth. Chesty knows next to nothing about me, and yet he professes absolute knowledge. He is a filthy liar. Read his postings on this forum, they are full of arrogant boastings, insults, lies, and God hate ranting. I think he is beyond redemption. Most likely, he has a criminal record.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-16-2017 at 10:26 PM.

For reasonable people, which usually prevail in a civilized society, chesty's posting is an excellent example of criminal conduct. It is full of distortions, lies and foul insults. Yes, chesty represents the beast in all of us, it is pure filth. Chesty knows next to nothing about me, and yet he professes absolute knowledge. He is a filthy liar. Read his postings on this forum, they are full of arrogant boastings, insults, lies, and God hate ranting. I think he is beyond redemption. Most likely, he has a criminal record.
    Wow, this is time stamped yesterday;
    I am on my long vacation from sewer rats lexx and chesty.

Yet, here is Cnance carrying-on as usual.

What a whining liar.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Here are some really nasty gems by chesty. What we need now is good sewer for the "sewer rats."

If you stop spewing shit, the sewer rats will have no shit to eat.

Then you will be a poor lonely bastard with not even a sewer rat to keep you company.

we didn't answer you, nobody would, you poor lonely bastard

Support from a forum owner cannot be counted as support due to a conflict of interest. Roll up, Roll up. Watch the destruction of a lunatic.

So why don't you apply for the position. You seem to have a taste for shit and seem particularly fond of religious shit. So add Coprophagia to Paranoia, schizophrenia and psychosis

Having just read through this entire thread I find myself on the floor laughing and feel I may shit myself. Then I am reminded of Deuteronomy 23.12 and feel I should retrieve my trusty special shit burying tool and retreat to the specified safe distance to evacuate my bowels in case the big fella comes a wandering through the campsite and steps in the offending waste matter. W

What you waiting for Chuckie evil doll

membership in any Satanic club that would have him. He needs, however, to be more aggressive in his search for misery.

Satanists wouldn't want me either. I would only ask them to define Satan. I have to say though, you appear to fit the profile of everything I was told about Satan growing up. I am in the Chesty club. All rational thinkers welcome Cnance so tidy up your act and come along. Bring your bible and we will debate its content haha

So how do you obey that which has never spoken. This shit just goes in circles. As I have said (before it's offered). Men have "professed" to carry the word of "god" but whether it was for good or self serving reasons, it was just the word of man. Humanity is doomed to blindness if it refuses to open its eyes (but blissful in their ignorance)

And he's still skulking around like a filthy cur in a campsite. We really shouldn't feed the beast
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-17-2017 at 12:27 PM.

well HEY guess what apparently NO 1 is INTERESTED in cnances COMPLAINING!? except for us rats i guess! have to admit it is rather amusing to play with him and its rather easy!? OH and by the way his thread title...believers need protection from god.....reminds me of the story of JOBe!?
    Last edited by lexx; 06-16-2017 at 09:39 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    well HEY guess what apparently NO 1 is INTERESTED in cnances COMPLAINING!? except for us rats i guess! have to admit it is rather amusing to play with him and its rather easy!? OH and by the way his thread title...believers need protection from god.....reminds me of the story of JOBe!?
    Now I must check out Job. Must be something interesting in there I can use 😜

Here are some really nasty gems by chesty. What we need now is good sewer for the "sewer rats."

If you stop spewing shit, the sewer rats will have no shit to eat.

Then you will be a poor lonely bastard with not even a sewer rat to keep you company.

we didn't answer you, nobody would, you poor lonely bastard

Support from a forum owner cannot be counted as support due to a conflict of interest. Roll up, Roll up. Watch the destruction of a lunatic.

So why don't you apply for the position. You seem to have a taste for shit and seem particularly fond of religious shit. So add Coprophagia to Paranoia, schizophrenia and psychosis

Having just read through this entire thread I find myself on the floor laughing and feel I may shit myself. Then I am reminded of Deuteronomy 23.12 and feel I should retrieve my trusty special shit burying tool and retreat to the specified safe distance to evacuate my bowels in case the big fella comes a wandering through the campsite and steps in the offending waste matter. W

What you waiting for Chuckie evil doll

membership in any Satanic club that would have him. He needs, however, to be more aggressive in his search for misery.

Satanists wouldn't want me either. I would only ask them to define Satan. I have to say though, you appear to fit the profile of everything I was told about Satan growing up. I am in the Chesty club. All rational thinkers welcome Cnance so tidy up your act and come along. Bring your bible and we will debate its content haha

So how do you obey that which has never spoken. This shit just goes in circles. As I have said (before it's offered). Men have "professed" to carry the word of "god" but whether it was for good or self serving reasons, it was just the word of man. Humanity is doomed to blindness if it refuses to open its eyes (but blissful in their ignorance)
    Thanks Chuck for breaking your vow of abstention and quoting me so accurately. I am honoured and I feel somewhat famous. My philosophies have been quoted way hey. Your version of the god concept will not be happy (you can verify that by checking it with your subconscious) 😂

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Now I must check out Job. Must be something interesting in there I can use 😜
    yah DEFINITELY............ trust me on that 1!? i await your observations!!i'll throw this out as 1 of mine......it's the story of christ just camouflaged!?

yah DEFINITELY............ trust me on that 1!? i await your observations!!i'll throw this out as 1 of mine......it's the story of christ just camouflaged!?
    Ok. Kinda skimmed over it. It still rests on the will of god and I've already stated my position on that but I have always been intrigued by this man "Jesus". I can't say for sure that I haven't been influenced by things attributed to him. I still won't entertain any idea that he was god or the son of god or even a distant relation. Perhaps I just relate to his supposed philosophies 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

on another note what is SKIMMING and why do we do it!? no SKIN in the game as they say!? or hey i'm good dont wanna mess with that!? so is it god's will to rest with him!? be still and know i am god!? HEY YOU LAZY NIGGER GET TO WORK ALREADY!!

on another note what is SKIMMING and why do we do it!? no SKIN in the game as they say!? or hey i'm good dont wanna mess with that!? so is it god's will to rest with him!? be still and know i am god!? HEY YOU LAZY NIGGER GET TO WORK ALREADY!!
    Oops. Thats a term I never use. Race means nothing to me. If I have a problem with someone, its because they're a c**t and not because of their race. You could well cite my comments on islam but thats a whole "nuther" ball game. Can ya dig . Having said all that, I'm not quite sure of the status quo over your side so I will not preach. I simply do not have the right

ok YOU GOT lost IN THE thing and missed my god REST implication!?

ok YOU GOT lost IN THE thing and missed my god REST implication!?
    But it still rests on the assumed existence of a sentient entity AKA god and you know where I stand on that one. I could well take an inference or even take a different inference but it would be easier for the purpose of debate if you were to state the implication. Incidentally, "he who cannot be named" made a statement that directly linked me to a "criminal record" (he also said I was a high school dropout but as we don't have high school, I cannot tick that box). All I will say in relation to his analysis is that it is north pole as opposed to the south pole (as is he and sanity). I thought it might be evident in my style of argument

MY hat my GANDHI said...there is NO WAY to PEACE, only PEACE as it IS!? drop EVERYTHING else and WHOOP!! there it IS!?