The check could be counterfeit. Never use money gram,walmart to walmart,western union,money express,RIA,ect to send money to strangers. Insist on using direct bank transfer. Never buy i-tunes cards,visa pre-paid cards for strangers.

From Jack Holmes < taichangy1@gmail.com>
To <>
Sent Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 4:13 PM
Go to walmart and send $1500 to the painter via walmart2walmart money transfer

Malgorzata Drozdz
103 douglas avenue
Chicago IL 66001

Kindly get back to me with the reference number and receipt
On 6/14/2017 at 9:55 AM, "Jack Holmes" < taichangy1@gmail.com>

Good Morning, The payment has been sent to you and here is the tracking # from US post office... usps.com .... 9470101699320031516975

You will receive it in your mail box today, Go and deposit the payment into your bank account, Deduct your $400 for the cleaning job and send the rest $1500 to the painter to paint the house.. Please text me back at (323) 207-6071 so that i can give you the cleaning address and the painters info

Thanks
On 6/12/2017 at 1:19 PM, "Jack Holmes" < taichangy1@gmail.com>

How are you doing? My name is Jack Holmes 47yrs, I have a job for you

------------------------------------
Read the details below carefully :-
------------------------------------

The previous job is not available anymore, i only have house cleaning job available and i hope you can do it...You will be cleaning 2 times a week for just 4hrs each day... 3 beds 2 baths 1,603 sqft

DUTIES include : Cleaning and disinfecting toilets, mirrors, emptying trash, restocking toiletries and mopping floors at the house.

I always pay upfront payment before you start the job and i'll be paying you $400 weekly with a Certified Check and you will start the cleaning as soon as you have receive the payment and I'll provide the cleaning Supplies & Equipments and the house is located downtown the city and i'll give you the full address of the house once you received the payment.

Kindly get back to me with the details below to facilitate the payment today and you will get it on Wednesday

1... Full name, Addresses Apt #, Zipcode
2... Cell #
3... Your convenient (days and time) for cleaning

Thanks and i'll be waiting to hear back from you