Don't use money gram,western union to send this person or any stranger money. ONLY USE DIRECT BANK TRANSFER. Money gram,western union,i-tunes cards,gift cards,money orders are not traceable. Insist the person includes the account number AND routing number.

Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 6:19 AM
To:
Subject: Re: Hello David, Thanks for the acknowledgement ,,...

Good Morning,

Kindly be advised that your first formal assignment as told in your job description begins today. Be acquainted that a remittance has been mailed to you by "U,S,P,S". and the anticipated delivery time is about 2 to 3 working days. Going by the data on the manifest, it is expected of you to get the parcel any moment from now. Kindly keep me notified soon as it's Delivered.

The check amount is in total of $ 4,810.50

Furthermore, the U,S,P,S tracking Number is. 9470 1016 9932 0031 4614 59

Upon receipt of the Check, kindly be duty-bound of the following:

Proceed to you bank and deposit the check. You can make the deposit via ATM - Deposit Machine or Counter Deposit inside the Bank.
After the deposit is made, clearance time frame should be within 1 to 3 business days within which funds will be available for collection.

Funds allotment Procedure:

WAGES: Subtract $ 620 for your salary.
CHARITY: Subtract $ 300 and use it in buying some gift Items for kids between 3 to 10 years age bracket.

All gifts items should be sent via any courier service to the Orphanage home stated below:

Light For Orphans
2 Maple Dr,
Port Washington, NY 11050

As regards the payment to my travel agency, Kindly keep me posted soon as the funds are available for your withdrawal so I can send the payment instructions.

Sincerely,

Marleny