+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

I will not surrender to insults and intimidation. There people out there, unlike God haters, insulters, distorters, and religious disruptors on this forum, who really have an interest in God and religion.

People in the religious community may not be happy with my statements because much of what I've concluded from my dreams violates their beliefs. Atheists may be amused that I am not promoting a new religion or belief system. In short, I don't expect to please anyone with strong beliefs or convictions. Over the years, my dreams have occurred without any particular order or logic. What I mean is early dreams were about the New Testament and later ones were about heaven before the universe. Each dream represents a piece of the puzzle about God and his creation. After many years, my dreams now fit into a coherent whole. I posted these dreams because a forum member asked me. Since then, based on the number of views, there has been considerable interest.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-02-2017 at 07:22 PM.

Subject also appears to be affected with the condition of pseudologia fantastica. This analysis is supported by the subjects insistence that purported dreams are actually direct messages from "god" and the subject believes this to be true. There is an indication that these reports of "vivid" dreams are actually fabricated. It is recommended that this behavior is not reinforced, supported or in any way entertained. This would be detrimental to any possible improvement in the condition of the subject. Further observation is recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Subject also appears to be affected with the condition of pseudologia fantastica. This analysis is supported by the subjects insistence that purported dreams are actually direct messages from "god" and the subject believes this to be true. There is an indication that these reports of "vivid" dreams are actually fabricated. It is recommended that this behavior is not reinforced, supported or in any way entertained. This would be detrimental to any possible improvement in the condition of the subject. Further observation is recommended.

This is a good example of the garbage you have been posting, it goes on and on without interruption. You lie, lie, and lie some more. You have no proof I have lied, you have no proof there is no God, you have no proof I am insane. You are a troublemaker. Any reasonable person would not take you seriously.

It changes nothing. I will ignore your insults and post what I please.

are you guys gonna stay on TOPIC over here!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    are you guys gonna stay on TOPIC over here!?
    Subject should not be enabled. Normalisation of the subjects imagined reality may result in a permanent psychotic state. Observation is ongoing. Independent analysis has been invited.
    Last edited by chesty; 07-03-2017 at 04:05 AM.

The following is an abstract of a study with regards to the suspected condition of the subject offered by one independent observer.

Psychotic states are characterized by hallucinations, loosening of associations, incongruity of personal experience, and a loss of self-reflective capacity. Dreams can also be seen as a kind of delusional thought during which there is a complete lack of insight into one’s true state of consciousness. Both the psychotic patient and the dreamer are in a state of acceptance of nonsensical experiences as real.
    That dreaming may be a model for psychosis is a long-standing idea that has now been supported by recent studies on dream phenomenology. There are extensive similarities in measures of cognitive bizarreness between the waking thoughts of psychotic patients and dream reports of both psychotic patients and healthy controls. But whereas healthy subjects shut down those hallucinations while awake, psychotic patients continuously experience such dream-like mental activity.
    One of the key aspects of the dreaming-psychosis model is the issue of insight, i.e. awareness of the mental state. Lack of insight into the dream state is a hallmark of the dream experience; likewise, 50-80% of schizophrenia patients have poor insight into their illness.
    Lucidity during dreaming represents what patients during psychosis lack: insight into the delusional nature of their state of consciousness. Given these characteristics, it has been suggested that lucidity during dreaming may be a good model for insight in the dreaming-psychosis model. This model hypothesizes that the neural processes of lucid dreaming extensively overlap with those of insight into the psychotic state, and that the means to achieve lucidity during normal dreaming may also increase insight into the pathological state in psychotic patients.

In short, the findings of this study indicate that, whereas the non psychotic subject can and does accept, upon waking, that the nonsensical experiences of dreams are not real, the psychotic subject is in a state of acceptance that the dream experience is actually real and this appears to carry forward into the state of full consciousness.

Further observation is required.
    Last edited by chesty; 07-03-2017 at 11:02 AM.

The following is a short analysis of a recent written offering from the subject. What is shown, is evidence supporting the suggestion of the condition of pseudologia fantastica (pathological lying) and Psychosis. The following text is taken in its entirety from the aforementioned written offering and context is not lost.

The assumption by a member who is obsessed with the subject is to propose anyone who has bizarre or unusual dreams may be insane”.

Previous discussion regarding dreams would have included the suggestion that, while “bizarre or unusual dreams” would be normal in all individuals, the belief that these bizarre or unusual dreams are in fact real, is where the problem lies and would indicate a state of psychosis as typically accepted.

The subject has also stated that he has an “advanced degree in a social science”. This is not the case and seems to be a very recent and never before stated claim and therefore is assumed to have been introduced in order to further reinforce the imagined reality of the condition of psychosis. The claim of “supernatural dreams” alongside the claim of an “advanced degree in a social science” (as if one reinforces the other) would be a considered a contradiction that he cannot seem to recognize. Social Science is defined as

1. A branch of science that deals with the institutions and functioning of human society and with the interpersonal relationships of individuals as members of society
    2. A science (such as economics or political science) dealing with a particular phase or aspect of human society

The science of Dream Analysis does not enter into Social Science.

Analysis of the subject to date shows the level of psychosis is deeper and more pronounced than first thought. Further observation is highly recommended. Ongoing updates will be posted.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    The following is a short analysis of a recent written offering from the subject. What is shown, is evidence supporting the suggestion of the condition of pseudologia fantastica (pathological lying) and Psychosis. The following text is taken in its entirety from the aforementioned written offering and context is not lost.

The assumption by a member who is obsessed with the subject is to propose anyone who has bizarre or unusual dreams may be insane”.

Previous discussion regarding dreams would have included the suggestion that, while “bizarre or unusual dreams” would be normal in all individuals, the belief that these bizarre or unusual dreams are in fact real, is where the problem lies and would indicate a state of psychosis as typically accepted.

The subject has also stated that he has an “advanced degree in a social science”. This is not the case and seems to be a very recent and never before stated claim and therefore is assumed to have been introduced in order to further reinforce the imagined reality of the condition of psychosis. The claim of “supernatural dreams” alongside the claim of an “advanced degree in a social science” (as if one reinforces the other) would be a considered a contradiction that he cannot seem to recognize. Social Science is defined as

1. A branch of science that deals with the institutions and functioning of human society and with the interpersonal relationships of individuals as members of society
    2. A science (such as economics or political science) dealing with a particular phase or aspect of human society

The science of Dream Analysis does not enter into Social Science.

Analysis of the subject to date shows the level of psychosis is deeper and more pronounced than first thought. Further observation is highly recommended. Ongoing updates will be posted.
    I am certain most of those who read these postings are educated, unlike chesty. It would take a lot of time to refute his garbage, but I thought I'd post at least one rebuttal. His claim about social science is incorrect. Here is the Wikipedia definition.

Social science is a major category of academic disciplines, concerned with society and the relationships among individuals within a society. It in turn has many branches, each of which is considered a "social science". The social sciences include economics, political science, human geography, demography, psychology, sociology, anthropology, archaeology, jurisprudence, history, and linguistics.

As you see, Mr. chesty is a fraud. He knows little to nothing about the academic world. Most anyone can refute his stupid replies. All you have to do is research it, you should also check my postings to see if what he claims is true. He lies a lot. He is like an irritating fly, and he won't go away. One thing he can't do is remove my postings, they will continue to cause him great consternation. Satan should be proud of him, he represents some of the best God haters out there.

The subject has selected (as expected) to define Social Sciences while failing to refute the statement that he does not have a degree in Advanced Social Science. It is also interesting to note that, although he claimed to have this degree, he would still need to look to Wikipedia for a definition. Wikipedia would be considered, among the scientific community, to be the lowest form of reference and would be frowned upon by all educational institutions. It would be highly unlikely for any ordinary person to hold degrees in all of categories stated and none were specified initially. Also of interest is the fact that the list of Social Sciences does not contain any reference to the Superatural.

Pronouncing all around as liars is seen as the defence of the Pathological Liar and the subject engages in this behaviour to an exaggerated extent.

It is considered of prime importance that the subject is constantly reminded that he is in a state of deep psychosis. Any reinforcement of his ongoing delusional condition will be detrimental to his psychological condition and chances of recovery will be reduced.

The opinions stated regarding the psychological condition of this subject are based on the study of the ongoing behaviour and claims made by this subject. While a closer inspection of the subject would be preferable (under conditions of restraint) this is not feasible. It is feared, that in the absence of proper supervision and treatment, this subject will lapse into an irreversible psychotic state. Confinement to a secure institution should be considered.
    Last edited by chesty; 07-04-2017 at 02:14 PM.

The behavior of venomous attack followed by retreat back to normal levels of civility (though still centered around delusion) are a further indication of a psychotic state and serve to further reinforce the initial finding of psychosis. The subject remains fully convinced that the delusional state is in fact normal and that everyone else is in fact delusional. Hopes for any recovery are not optimistic.

Observation will continue but analysis is all but complete at this point.

Actually.On further consideration, I have given enough time to my analysis of this deeply psychotic subject. He can rant along to himself from here on. He's not even billable.

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

I had a dream. a voice said, "they didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment." Subsequently, we do not have God's holy order on earth.
    Last edited by Cnance; 09-28-2018 at 08:05 PM.

I think one of the most important dreams I've had has to do with God's commandments. In particular, my dream about sheets of paper explains the problem. I will repeat my dream statement:

"I had a dream about God's commandments. It was about white sheets of paper in space with writing on them with God's moral codes, nearby where dark sheets of paper with human moral codes written on them. The theme of the dream was God's commandments are not acceptable to humans; they rewrite them for their own purpose. Evidently, God will not negotiate His decrees or commandments. In the context of human culture and morality, you might conclude God is a moral dictator; he does not negotiate His holy commandments. If you accept God as perfect, it would follow that his decrees or commandments are not subject to negotiation."

The dream remains vivid in my memory. Floating in the air where white sheets of paper with God's moral codes with bright light. Nearby in the air where dark sheets of paper with human moral codes written on them.

The meaning is clear. Humans have distorting or changed God's moral codes to conform to their needs or desires. One will never know what changes humans have made to God's moral codes. One may speculate however that things began going wrong between God and humankind when humans wrote incorrect interpretations of God's moral codes.
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-27-2018 at 12:17 AM.

care to explain some of those wrong codes as you put it!? for example....eating pork!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    care to explain some of those wrong codes as you put it!? for example....eating pork!?
    It is clear from the dream about papers floating in air that there is a difference between God's moral codes and what His chosen people interpreted. You ask for specifics. I have no insight other than what the dream means about "moral codes" in general. Also, I have never claimed to have such specific knowledge.