+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

It has nothing new to add. More of the same. And Chesty has got it RIGHT.
    Hasn't it heard the old adage? WHEN YOU'RE EXPLAINING, YOU'RE LOSING.

BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER
    Last edited by chesty; 07-02-2017 at 02:49 AM.

Another couple of points in support of my conclusion on your motives.
    1. You post using your real name, slightly altered as you required recognition.
    2. You have made reference to your printed works of fiction which will relate your posting name to your real name
    3. You have bragged about making money on the stock exchange which shows you are a capitalist.
    4. You use copy n paste to re-post the same s**t over and over in an attempt to brainwash your intended audience.
    5. You constantly lie about what you have said and what other people have said in order to fashion the picture to your purpose. Thou shalt not lie is one of the commandments you constantly spout as being so important yet you constantly break it.
    6. You never notice any offense to the god you profess to believe in and only rant venomously about insults to you in person.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER.

when your explaining your losing!? losing what!? time!? time wasted you might say!? i heard another saying on a reality show about arctic crab fishing.......know your role and shut your hole!? and then we have the saying good for nothing!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    when your explaining your losing!? losing what!? time!? time wasted you might say!? i heard another saying on a reality show about arctic crab fishing.......know your role and shut your hole!? and then we have the saying good for nothing!?
    Time? How did you jump to that assumption? Losing the argument would have been the logical conclusion. Anyway, I don't normally use sayings because they are only designed to irritate the opposition which, in this case, is not you. But I have backed up my point with regards to HIM. And in the absence of any clarity or direction (once again) I would be well entitled to take it that your "sayings" are directed at me. So Lexx, what is my role as you see it and how exactly does "good for nothing" fit in here? There is some confusion afoot.
    Last edited by chesty; 07-02-2017 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Another couple of points in support of my conclusion on your motives.
    1. You post using your real name, slightly altered as you required recognition.
    2. You have made reference to your printed works of fiction which will relate your posting name to your real name
    3. You have bragged about making money on the stock exchange which shows you are a capitalist.
    4. You use copy n paste to re-post the same s**t over and over in an attempt to brainwash your intended audience.
    5. You constantly lie about what you have said and what other people have said in order to fashion the picture to your purpose. Thou shalt not lie is one of the commandments you constantly spout as being so important yet you constantly break it.
    6. You never notice any offense to the god you profess to believe in and only rant venomously about insults to you in person.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER.
    I post what I please and I don't care what you think. Your ideas are really stupid. You don't guess right about me or my motives.

Unlike many, I don't guess, I analyse based on available information. It is my considered conclusion based on on the available information that this guy is a scammer as stated. He cannot refute any of the points raised by me in support of my conclusion. Whether or not he cares is of no consequence to me. This site is scam.com and I have revealed a scammer. My job is done

Unlike many, I don't guess, I analyse based on available information. It is my considered conclusion based on on the available information that this guy is a scammer as stated. He cannot refute any of the points raised by me in support of my conclusion. Whether or not he cares is of no consequence to me. This site is scam.com and I have revealed a scammer. My job is done
    What a ridiculous claim. You're a foul mouth ignoramus with delusions of grandeur. You know almost nothing.

Chesty is a good example of what happens when a dedicated atheist comes onto a religious forum. He should leave and go to another forum where his outrageous anti-religious rantings are praised.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-02-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Here are some more thoughts about human obedience to God.

Humans are a rebellious species. I think humans make a mistake assuming they're superior to other species. If it weren't for our symbolic interaction abilities, we would be similar to other species. God's creatures in paradise lacked such abilities, but God loved them. I think human intelligence is a handicap for a relationship with God. God doesn't want to be challenged or questioned. God wants loving obedient creatures. Humans tend to be independent, they don't like obeying God's commandments. Angels are completely obedient to God. I think the key is loving God. If you truly love God, you'll be obedient. It seems foolish for any creature to seek independence from God. Assuming people can go to heaven without obeying His commandments, what would heaven be like? I suppose there would be many, many different worlds, just as some religions describe. People would be among friends and relatives, and they would have opportunities to pursue their own interests. I don't believe however that will ever happen. What happened to Satan when he became independent from God is an example of what may happen to humans.

It doesn't like the truth does it? It doesn't like that its vile plan of deception is revealed and thwarted. It resorts to childish spitting as a defense. It has no solid argument to offer in return. It bores me so much. Is this the best offering of argument I can get. THIS IS A FORUM WHERE SCAMMERS ARE REVEALED. This is NOT a religious forum. BEGONE SCAMMER. Your scam has no place here (nice try though)

See you fool

Name:  r scams.PNG
Views: 42
Size:  3.5 KB

don't you get it yet

gone astray simply means in local pragmatic terms out of hand!? the kingdom is at HAND is the offering in the new testament!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

gone astray simply means in local pragmatic terms out of hand!? the kingdom is at HAND is the offering in the new testament!?
    While I don't totally disregard the bible as completely useless (I give a lot of consideration as to the possible root of some of the stories in the OT). I wont take any life guidance from it and I will not try to find relevance just to confirm it as truth.

While I don't totally disregard the bible as completely useless (I give a lot of consideration as to the possible root of some of the stories in the OT). I wont take any life guidance from it and I will not try to find relevance just to confirm it as truth.
    At least lexx holds some religious beliefs. You are totally lost on the religious forum. All you do is spit out vile insults and stupid ideas about how everyone is stupid but you. You are a arrogant know nothing. It is amusing how you actually believe you know more than others. I love it when you brag about outsmarting so many people, including me. It would be different if you actually know something about religion or the Bible, but you don't. You can't argue a single idea I've posted because you know nothing about the topics. Go ahead blast away with some stupid idea. How about, hey, "he's a scammer, a know nothing scammer, ha. ha." That is about as simple as it gets, not to much thinking required.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-02-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Name:  r scams.PNG
Views: 39
Size:  3.5 KB

The subject appears to have the mental age of minus 10. This is indicated by the language style and apparent limited vocabulary utilized. It appears that sexual repression may also be present due to apparent uneasiness with certain phrases. Deep rooted childhood issues indicated. Further investigation recommended.