+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe my most significant dream about God is what I posted on this thread. It needs repeating.

Humans make freewill choices to obey or disobey God. I had a dream about God's commandments. It was about white sheets of paper in space with God's moral codes written on them, nearby where dark sheets of paper with human moral codes written on them. The theme of the dream was God's commandments are not acceptable to humans; they rewrite them for their own purpose. Evidently, God will not negotiate His decrees or commandments. In the context of human culture and morality, you might conclude God is a moral dictator; he does not negotiate His holy commandments. If you accept God as perfect, it would follow that his decrees or commandments are not subject to negotiation.

It is about the human dilemma with God. The OT is a record of humans disobeying God, and it is also a record of humans recording God's commandments. Supposedly, God's commandments were written down by His chosen people. However, we only have their writings, we have no record of the unedited version of God's commandments. I admit to knowing no more or no less than what my dreams have revealed. However, using my intellect, I have made general conclusions based on what I have learned. Because of so much opposition from people, I suspect I am on the right track. I am certain humans would defend their moral codes inasmuch as they are part of human societies. I have encountered clerics, and they are certain of moral edicts from church leaders. We know of course about Jewish holy books and the impact on Jewish culture. It would really be interesting to read those original commandments, the ones from the hand of God.

Ready everyone, expect foul mouth and insulting remarks from your favorite circus clowns, the ones in the center of the arena blasting away with foul insults and hate God talk. As for my long vacation, I got bored. I really like discussing God. Contrary to many disgruntled people, I don't have a case against God. God is perfect, holy, and eternal. Humans are not.
    Boring. Flush 💩💩💩💩💩

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe my most significant dream about God is what I posted on this thread. It needs repeating.

Humans make freewill choices to obey or disobey God. I had a dream about God's commandments. It was about white sheets of paper in space with God's moral codes written on them, nearby where dark sheets of paper with human moral codes written on them. The theme of the dream was God's commandments are not acceptable to humans; they rewrite them for their own purpose. Evidently, God will not negotiate His decrees or commandments. In the context of human culture and morality, you might conclude God is a moral dictator; he does not negotiate His holy commandments. If you accept God as perfect, it would follow that his decrees or commandments are not subject to negotiation.

It is about the human dilemma with God. The OT is a record of humans disobeying God, and it is also a record of humans recording God's commandments. Supposedly, God's commandments were written down by His chosen people. However, we only have their writings, we have no record of the unedited version of God's commandments. I admit to knowing no more or no less than what my dreams have revealed. However, using my intellect, I have made general conclusions based on what I have learned. Because of so much opposition from people, I suspect I am on the right track. I am certain humans would defend their moral codes inasmuch as they are part of human societies. I have encountered clerics, and they are certain of moral edicts from church leaders. We know of course about Jewish holy books and the impact on Jewish culture. It would really be interesting to read those original commandments, the ones from the hand of God.

Ready everyone, expect foul mouth and insulting remarks from your favorite circus clowns, the ones in the center of the arena blasting away with foul insults and hate God talk. As for my long vacation, I got bored. I really like discussing God. Contrary to many disgruntled people, I don't have a case against God. God is perfect, holy, and eternal. Humans are not.
    Can you repeat that. I couldn't hear you over the noise of your own self importance. Incidentally. I must tell you of my own dream. I dreamt I died and woke up in heaven. I dreamt I saw this guy who looked just like I imagine you to look. I called an angel and asked "is that Chuck Nance" the angel replied "no, that's god, he just thinks he's Chuck Nance". Then I fell through the clouds and landed back on earth reincarnated as a YOU GUESSED IT!!!!!!! Sewer rat hahaha. We really need to end this pissing contest Chucky ol buddy. It's affecting my beauty sleep 😴😂😂😂

ok what about the theory of if your pissing people off you must be RIGHT!? that could be true but seems an illogical way to convince anyone!? why should anyone be convinced anyway!? or maybe converted is a better word!? whats the point of that!? 1 could propose that if someone is right and another wrong that the someone who is right enjoys a better life and by converting the someone who's wrong they help them to a better life!? of course the further complication is that in the religious sense is simply a better life in this world the HIGHEST GOAL of religious DOCTRINE!? and is the best/easiet WAY to heaven to FIRST enjoy a wonderful life on earth!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ok what about the theory of if your pissing people off you must be RIGHT!? that could be true but seems an illogical way to convince anyone!? why should anyone be convinced anyway!? or maybe converted is a better word!? whats the point of that!? 1 could propose that if someone is right and another wrong that the someone who is right enjoys a better life and by converting the someone who's wrong they help them to a better life!? of course the further complication is that in the religious sense is simply a better life in this world the HIGHEST GOAL of religious DOCTRINE!? and is the best/easiet WAY to heaven to FIRST enjoy a wonderful life on earth!?
    I thought that joke might stir everyone up. I don't wanna convert anyone coz then the world would be soooo boring. Heaven, hell? All states (not estates) of the mind. When the light of life (metaphor) goes out, it's over. While I'm alive, I will and do help as many people not as fortunate as me as I can. Many of them say "god bless you". I gratefully accept this as it's all they've got to give me in return. I don't do this for any reward in another life and even though I give no credibility to the idea of an all powerful sentient entity, I still consider the old expression "there, but for the grace of god, go I".

my last comment was aimed at cnance as he suggested he was upsetting people but it could not be helped he had to do it!? and i will restste whatever was wrong with people that god destroyed them according to scripture how has that changed SINCE!? and then we have the confusing OK i wont DO THAT AGAIN CUZ i think....i.................
    Last edited by lexx; 06-21-2017 at 12:30 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

my last comment was aimed at cnance as he suggested he was upsetting people but it could not be helped he had to do it!? and i will restste whatever was wrong with people that god destroyed them according to scripture how has that changed SINCE!? and then we have the confusing OK i wont DO THAT AGAIN CUZ i think....i.................
    Oh shit haha. My mistake but understandable. Thats my paranoia kicking in again Thinking everything is aimed at me haha. Better keep taking the meds. Thats why I use the "quote function".Removes ambiguity .

Ok Chuck, that last one was for you. How say you in your defense. Try to keep it relevant

i always got pissed at people that did NOT use the quote function but so far i did not seem to need to use it in our comments but there ya go!! plus i guess i have the reputation of personal attack dog over here so you never know when might feel a BITE now and then!?

i always got pissed at people that did NOT use the quote function but so far i did not seem to need to use it in our comments but there ya go!! plus i guess i have the reputation of personal attack dog over here so you never know when might feel a BITE now and then!?
    And for my part, I tend to provoke biting

that COULD be seen as a GOOD thing depending on how you REACT!? and how it comes OUT in the end as they say!? whether it's NATURALLY EXPUNGED or stays PUT and causes a BLOCKAGE and HARD EJECTION eventually with PAIN!?

that COULD be seen as a GOOD thing depending on how you REACT!? and how it comes OUT in the end as they say!? whether it's NATURALLY EXPUNGED or stays PUT and causes a BLOCKAGE and HARD EJECTION eventually with PAIN!?
    How do we always end up back at the excrement reference . Oh yea, haha, I forgot, we are the sewer rat club (and Cnance continues to feed us shit)

does this have anything to do with high road low road thing!? whatever's popular right!? the trend is your FREIND the broker says!!

Wow, the sewer rats really got a filthy dose of black sludge. I'll bet they went to the bottom of a you know what pile and soaked it up really good this time. There isn't anything there but filthy OOOZ. As for the filthy sewer rat contest, chesty has the most points. Hurry up, lexx, score more points so you can win the sewer rat trophy.

lets SEE last i HEARD cnance had PLENTY to do and was gonna let US have FUN with his dreams!? oh well.......seems he NEVER tells the truth over here!?

lets SEE last i HEARD cnance had PLENTY to do and was gonna let US have FUN with his dreams!? oh well.......seems he NEVER tells the truth over here!?
    Just another of his fantasies I guess. He's not allowed out of his cell so he's goin nowhere 😴😴😴😴

and he CALLS us a COUPLE in his opinion not realizing our DIFFERENCES so to speak!? such is his LACK of perception in his DELUSIONS of GRANDEUR!?

Every once in awhile I post an idea related to one of my threads. All of my ideas on thread topics have a central theme about God. I don't think my ideas are popular, but, nevertheless, I enjoy posting what I know about God. Wow, chesty really has it wrong. He thinks I want to start a new religion. Sorry, it will never happen. You need religious optimism to do that. What I know doesn't spark religious enthusiasm. As for God's plans going astray, it began when God discovered humans didn't obey His commandments. For just about every religious discussion, topics tend to concentrate on the salvation messages about Jesus dying to save humankind. However, what if people knew it wasn't true? The level of religious enthusiasm would not be high, at least not for the salvation message.

From what I know, God tested his chosen people with commandments. It didn't work, they didn't obey His commandments. They would take a commandment of God and reinterpret it to fit with their needs and desires. So, there is a lot of distortion in the story telling of what happened in ancient times when God's chosen people were establishing themselves as a nation. It seems God's testing of His chosen people went on for several hundred years, and then, after God came into the world as Jesus, Judaism declined. Jesus movement leaders rejected any idea that Jesus was God. Instead, they fell for a new approach, one which fit with tribal ideas and tradition. Why not make Jesus the sacrificial lamb, just like a animal sacrifice for a good crop or some other highly esteem activity? Well, it worked, Christianity was born.

Christianity derailed Judaism and possibilities for God's holy order on earth. Not only was Judaism derailed, it became despised. Christianity blamed the Jews for the death of Jesus, which contributed to Anti-Semitism and death and persecution of Jews for many hundreds of years. We all know about Nazi persecution and death camps responsible for murdering nearly seven million Jews. It is difficult to surmise, but it is possible that persecution of Jews may not have been as bad if Jesus had become part of Judaism instead of Christianity. It appears as if the turn of world events has been against God establishing his holy order on earth.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-02-2017 at 11:17 AM.