+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You don't tell the truth. You call me insane, etc., then, you say, "all these supposed insults and slights on poor YOU" as if you were innocent. Your insults are on the threads! As an example, "you poor lonely bastard." I will change my attitude when you apologize. In the meantime, you're a sewer rat. Your tirade about my beliefs qualifies you for the stupidity award of the year.

Your passion for attacking my threads makes me think your a Satanist.
    Define Satanist C. Nance. You cannot even define god ha. If we stop giving you attention, you will be a poor very lonely bastard (see, more adjectives

Incidentally, where did I lie????

I keep learning the hard way. It is stupid for me to discuss with insulting God haters. Henceforth, I'll stay away to avoid conflicts. Incidentally, I am not afraid of them, nor do lack the ability to argue, I just think it's futile to discuss with them. I want to get back on track and discuss God's dilemma. One of my most revealing dreams was about papers floating in space. It has to do with humans making freewill choices to obey or disobey God.

There were "white" sheets of paper in space with God's moral codes written on them, nearby where "dark" sheets of paper with human moral codes written on them. The theme of the dream was God's commandments are not acceptable to humans; they rewrite them for their own purpose. Evidently, God will not negotiate His decrees or commandments. In the context of human culture and morality, you might conclude God is a moral dictator; he does not negotiate His holy commandments. If you accept God as perfect, it would follow that his decrees or commandments are not subject to negotiation.

I believe this dream is most revealing for demonstrating God's problem with humans. God issued his commandments, then, humans reinterpreted said commandments to fit with their values, culture and morality. Obviously, humans don't want God's commandments, at least not without significant changes to accommodate their interests and needs. I believe this is central to the human dilemma. Humans want a relationship with God, but it must be on their terms. This is significant for understanding why God is not pleased with humans. Obedience is important for having an eternal relationship with God in heaven. The implication for humans in heaven is they would not be there because they would want to change God's decrees or commandments. Humans would try to negotiate their will for God's will to revise or "redo" heaven to their liking. Sort of like becoming interior decorators, they would want to change the décor.

I had another dream about obedience to God. The dream was about the Old Testament and the Jews. The Lord God said, "They didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!" The meaning is clear; God is not happy with disobedience. How much is God willing to forgive if humans refuse to obey Him? I don't believe the dream was just about God's chosen people, it's has symbolic meaning for humankind. As for the salvation question, obedience is the answer, or the main requirement for having a relationship with God.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-11-2017 at 08:58 PM.

well it is APPARENT to the NORMAL people who look in on this place that cnance is UNBALANCED you might call it or just plain ABNORMAL!? its not so much his PLEA to go along with his FANTASIES as it is his ARROGANT refusal to ALLOW any questions or criticism!? he says he does NOT seek followers but he must WANT SOMETHING or he wouldn't get so RILED about those who QUESTION his THEORIES!? and YES he LACKS EXPERIENCE with the mentally DISTURBED cuz he lives in his own little WORLD of illusions!! the very DEFINITION of the mentally disturbed!? of course he FOOLS himself by claiming he is a worldy success!? how can a lunatic be a success!? AKA HOWARD HUGHES!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lexx is getting desperate. He has tried many ploys to discredit my threads related to dreams and visions. He can't accept my honest explanation for why or how they happed. Recently, his tactic is to say I am insane. This will go along for awhile until he finds and another tactic. Well, maybe not. If you think about it, declaring someone to be crazy is a good tactic if you are desperate. Everybody, just get used to it. Lexx has a huge problem with God, he has developed a strong case against Him. He keeps going back to the Job story in the Genesis as an example of the terribleness of God.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-11-2017 at 10:25 PM.

well like a really SUCCESSFUL lunatic cnance has EMPLOYED the art of INSINUATION like saying i HATE god cuz i asked him what happened with JOBe!? of course he has NO ANSWER to THAT delimna cuz he has no REAl KNOWLEDGE of anything except his OWN ILLUSIONS which he has ADMITTED were DREAMS and STORIES he REMEMBERS from his PAST which who knows WHAT went on to produce such DRAMATIC yet UNCONVINCING sincerity's!? anyone KNOWS SINCERITY is NO guarantee of any TRUTH other than 1's OWN experiences, real or IMAGINED!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I learned about the duality of God from my dreams and a vision about two pearls. In one dream, I saw a bright shiny sphere with the two Gods inside. It was like a magical trick; one God would be there and then the other God would pop up in its place. Both Gods cannot be seen simultaneously, like two persons side by side. The two entities of God are part of the same whole. In heaven, angels interact with both Gods in a sphere. As an example, one God reacts with something an angel communicates or does. The other God pops up in the Godsphere and reacts to what the other God did. These unique exchanges continue forever amusing and entertaining the angels. When God was in the world as Jesus, the two entities of God were inside the body of Jesus. Based on my vision of two pearls, both Gods are equal, and have never, and will never, be separated. Before they created angels, they were their own companions. Angels have enjoyed interacting with the two Gods since their creation. It is a heavenly party.

2 peas in a POD is what it sounds like!! so we could SPECULATE what it means!? although MOST pea pods have more than 2 peas!? maybe there was a 3rd pea but it got bored and left!? possibly to go down to earth and have fun!?

We find references to God’s duality in Revelation. I believe the two witnesses in Revelation 11 is the real story about Jesus (God). Referring to a verse in Daniel, Chapter 12:7, about end times. “It will be for a time,times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.” This translates into three and one half years, which is the time for the ministry of Jesus. The same words are found in Revelation 12:14. “The woman (Jesus) was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.” One may interpret the “power of the holy people” in Daniel to refer to the testimony of the "two witnesses" in Rev. 11. The time for the two witnesses to give testimony is 1,260 days, or three and one half years. (Rev. 11:3). The times are the same, a perfect fit.

now wait a minute....some circular reasoning going on here!? WHERE is times blah blah interpreted as 3 1/2 yrs beside your INFERENCE to revelation!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    now wait a minute....some circular reasoning going on here!? WHERE is times blah blah interpreted as 3 1/2 yrs beside your INFERENCE to revelation!?
    Here it is again. Read it carefully, then real the actual verses in the Bible. You will see I didn't make it up, it is directly from Revelation.

We find references to God’s duality in Revelation. I believe the two witnesses in Revelation 11 is the real story about Jesus (God). Referring to a verse in Daniel, Chapter 12:7, about end times. “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.” This translates into three and one half years, which is the time for the ministry of Jesus. The same words are found in Revelation 12:14. “The woman (Jesus) was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.” One may interpret the “power of the holy people” in Daniel to refer to the testimony of the "two witnesses" in Rev. 11. The time for the two witnesses to give testimony is 1,260 days, or three and one half years. (Rev. 11:3). The times are the same, a perfect fit.

oh by the WAY i do recall you saying that jesus WAS NOT CRUCIFIED but killed by a soldier yet here in REVELATION 11:8 it reads........
    And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. and then OOPS in 11:9 it says 3 days and a half!? sheesh kinda loose with that 3 and a haf thing if ya ask me!?
    Last edited by lexx; 06-11-2017 at 11:38 PM.

oh by the WAY i do recall you saying that jesus WAS NOT CRUCIFIED but killed by a soldier yet here in REVELATION 11:8 it reads........
    And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
    Yes, in Rev. it says the body will lie in the street. There is no mention of a crucifixion, which is probably why Christians don't believe the two witnesses could be Jesus. Also, no one believes the two witnesses could be the "duality" of God.

After the Roman soldier murdered Jesus by beating him to death, the body laid on the street.

I admit it is a contradiction. I don't believe the author of Revelation could believe Revelation was about Jesus, he made it fit a logical narrative. By that time, son of God and crucifixion stories had take hold. Before those stories for about forty years, the narrative was Jesus was a wise man or sage.

Unfortunately, Christians don't do research. It is all there in historical documents. If you want to read the references, I'll post them.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-11-2017 at 11:52 PM.

you have an IMPOSSIBLE TASK whatever it is!! not only do you make proposals outside of the mainstream you might say which also go against all or most other scholarly opinions but you also have claims that the bible since it was written by men has many errors or additions that dont belong there!? so nobody other than a completely GULLIBLE person is gonna be able/willing to follow your LEAD as they say!? and as i mentioned before there are OTHER accounts for the creation that while having similarities and cross references also have MORE information than is included in biblical scripture in the form of elaborations or deeper investigations that contradict your theories based on your dreams!? now as to the plan gone astray........he created lucifer and lucifer rebelled but really no explanation why is provided in scripture!! and why did adam listen to lucifer anyway!? and is a book about the whole thing a sufficient means to reunite all men back to god!? men are doomed by monkey see monkey do!?

you have an IMPOSSIBLE TASK whatever it is!! not only do you make proposals outside of the mainstream you might say which also go against all or most other scholarly opinions but you also have claims that the bible since it was written by men has many errors or additions that dont belong there!? so nobody other than a completely GULLIBLE person is gonna be able/willing to follow your LEAD as they say!? and as i mentioned before there are OTHER accounts for the creation that while having similarities and cross references also have MORE information than is included in biblical scripture in the form of elaborations or deeper investigations that contradict your theories based on your dreams!? now as to the plan gone astray........he created lucifer and lucifer rebelled but really no explanation why is provided in scripture!! and why did adam listen to lucifer anyway!? and is a book about the whole thing a sufficient means to reunite all men back to god!? men are doomed by monkey see monkey do!?
    One problem with ignorant people like lexx is when one posted scholarly references they are blasted, as if they didn't exist. To prove my case here are scholarly references for errors in the four NT gospels. Watch as lexx goes crazy with ignorant replies.

• Just because the entire Christian community believes the NT gospels doesn't mean they are accurate. Assuming you have an open mind about our discussion, here are some important references for you to read. The Missing Gospels by Darrell L. Bock, PH.D., The Lost Gospel Q by Burton L. Mack. The book by Mack is the most important. Using a brilliant analysis supported by the world's foremost biblical scholars, Mack traces the time line for the Jesus movement, documenting when Jesus movement leaders changed the Jesus narrative from Jesus a wise man to Jesus the son of God. If you reject his analysis, you must present a cogent argument.
    • As a scholar, I have researched the Jesus family. There is absolutely no historical evidence for Joseph and Mary. What you find are what early church leaders wrote without historic affirmation. They, like NT authors, made up stories. Again, if you do serious research, you'll find prior gospels conflicting with NT gospels. Mostly, you don't find Jesus stories (narratives) in prior gospel.
    • One of my most remarkable findings is about the NT gospel narratives. You find no one single gospel narrative in prior gospels, those gospels the church tried to destroy. What you find in historical documents are prior gospels with only Jesus sayings. As an example, The Gospel of Thomas has about 40% of Jesus sayings found in the four NT gospels, but no Jesus narrative story. Isn't that interesting. As it turns out, those NT gospel authors were excellent writers of fiction.

One problem with ignorant people like lexx is when one posts scholarly references they are blasted, as if they didn't exist. To prove my case here are scholarly references for errors in the four NT gospels. Watch as lexx goes crazy with ignorant replies. Here is what lexx just posted, "just the facts mam'.......your making accusations is hardly proof of ANYTHING except your arrogance/smugness!?"
    Hey lexx, HERE ARE THE FACTS!

• Just because the entire Christian community believes the NT gospels doesn't mean they are accurate. Assuming you have an open mind about our discussion, here are some important references for you to read. The Missing Gospels by Darrell L. Bock, PH.D., The Lost Gospel Q by Burton L. Mack. The book by Mack is the most important. Using a brilliant analysis supported by the world's foremost biblical scholars, Mack traces the time line for the Jesus movement, documenting when Jesus movement leaders changed the Jesus narrative from Jesus a wise man to Jesus the son of God. If you reject his analysis, you must present a cogent argument.
    • As a scholar, I have researched the Jesus family. There is absolutely no historical evidence for Joseph and Mary. What you find are what early church leaders wrote without historic affirmation. They, like NT authors, made up stories. Again, if you do serious research, you'll find prior gospels conflicting with NT gospels. Mostly, you don't find Jesus stories (narratives) in prior gospel.
    • One of my most remarkable findings is about the NT gospel narratives. You find no one single gospel narrative in prior gospels, those gospels the church tried to destroy. What you find in historical documents are prior gospels with only Jesus sayings. As an example, The Gospel of Thomas has about 40% of Jesus sayings found in the four NT gospels, but no Jesus narrative story. Isn't that interesting. As it turns out, those NT gospel authors were excellent writers of fiction.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-12-2017 at 10:47 AM.

unfortunately for cnance the so called gospel of thomas is a fake written by a sect called the gnostics!? and used by those who want to make a name for themselves and sell books!? ad to that his claims you have to take the bible with a grain of salt as they say and this gives him complete license to create whatever stories he cares to IMAGINE for the same reason......create fame and admiration for HIMSELF!? end of story!! SCAMMER EXPOSED!?