+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 97 to 105 of 105

  1. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,046

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    your a DANGEROUS PERSON!! some LUNATIC is gonna MISINTERPRET your MESSAGE and do ALL KINDS OF HARM!! you know, like the MAGABOMBER!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  2. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,722

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    your a DANGEROUS PERSON!! some LUNATIC is gonna MISINTERPRET your MESSAGE and do ALL KINDS OF HARM!! you know, like the MAGABOMBER!!
    Stick with politics, you know little about religion. I don't care if you hate my dreams. I post what I please!

    If you have religious opinions, post threads about them.

    As for my dreams, if you had noticed, I relate them to real life situations. What I have learned explains world events and situations.
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-28-2018 at 06:55 PM.

  3. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,722

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    I think one of the most important dreams I've had has to do with God's commandments. In particular, my dream about sheets of paper explains the problem. I'll repeat my dream statement.

    I had a dream about God's commandments. It was about white sheets of paper in space with writing on them with God's moral codes. Nearby and below where dark sheets of paper with human moral codes written on them. The theme of the dream was God's commandments are not acceptable to humans; they rewrite them for their own purpose. Evidently, God will not negotiate His decrees or commandments. In the context of human culture and morality, you might conclude God is a moral dictator. However, if you accept God as perfect, it would follow that his decrees or commandments are not subject to negotiation.

    So, much of God's plans would include his moral codes and obedience to them. It is like raising a child. First a child must learn to obey the parent by understanding moral issues or the difference between right and wrong. Then, after the child has become obedient to rules of conduct, the child matures into adulthood to become a responsible citizen. The problem with humans is apparently they haven't understood God's moral laws sufficiently well, or they keep misinterpreting them. Without knowing God's moral code, or refusing to learn them, humans cannot be obedient servants of God. Therefore, God's plans go astray when humans follow their own ways and not the ways of God.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-19-2019 at 12:02 AM.

  4. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,046

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    where are these MORAL codes of god!? humans follow their PASSIONS!! and passion is the will of spirit!! to TRY to FOLLOW intellectual derived codes of conduct does NOT change the inner passions!! too follow the EXAMPLE of persons with passion for god is the only true influence to change of mind!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  5. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,722

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    where are these MORAL codes of god!? humans follow their PASSIONS!! and passion is the will of spirit!! to TRY to FOLLOW intellectual derived codes of conduct does NOT change the inner passions!! too follow the EXAMPLE of persons with passion for god is the only true influence to change of mind!!
    If you read the Bible, you might have some understanding of theological issues. So, read the Old Testament, there you will find the Lord instructing his chosen people about rules of conduct. To begin, read about the Lord giving humans the Ten Commandments. Then, the Lord instructs Jews (whom you dislike) to reject pagan gods. So, it goes on and on throughout the Old Testament for God instructing his people. See what happens when you read the Bible?

  6. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,046

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    so THAT explains WHY god has brought so much MISERY on israel the country!? after all these thousands of years they STILL CANT GET IT RIGHT!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,722

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so THAT explains WHY god has brought so much MISERY on israel the country!? after all these thousands of years they STILL CANT GET IT RIGHT!?
    People are responsible for their actions. You can present a perverted argument and blame God for everything, but it accomplishes nothing.

    I believe Revelation about the possibility of God sending a holy city to earth, but if people don't want it, or reject God's holy presence, it won't happen. See what happens when you read the Bible. You appear stupid when you ignore humans written record from God. Why do you bother posting about religion when you lack Bible knowledge?

  8. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,046

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    apparently YOU think you are ALL BIBLE KNOWING!! where in my post did i BLAME god!? your an IDIOT/LUNATIC!! incapable of intelligent discussion!! and by the way the old testament is FULL of CONSEQUENCES for the CHOSEN if they screw up!! my point......they are STILL SCREWING UP!! so i guess their SYSTEM of STUDY is NOT WORKING!! so god better INVENT another way if IT gives a SHIT!! and s we have note from your posts....god DONT CARE ABOUT MANKIND!! BRING BACK the HOLY DINOSAURS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,046

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    It is like raising a child. First a child must learn to obey the parent by understanding moral issues or the difference between right and wrong. Then, after the child has become obedient to rules of conduct, the child matures into adulthood to become a responsible citizen. The problem with humans is apparently they haven't understood God's moral laws sufficiently well, or they keep misinterpreting them. Without knowing God's moral code, or refusing to learn them, humans cannot be obedient servants of God. Therefore, God's plans go astray when humans follow their own ways and not the ways of God.
    you claim a child learns thru UNDERSTANDING!? what is the METHOD of INDUCING this UNDERSTANDING!? by COMMANDMENTS!? backed up with THREATS, PHYSICAL or EMOTIONAL!? what is the PSYCHOLOGICAL requirement to facilitate understanding without causing REBELLION open or secret!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •