+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 105

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    God's Plans Gone Astray

    Humans make freewill choices to obey or disobey God. I had a dream about God's commandments. It was about white sheets of paper in space with writing on them with God's moral codes, nearby where dark sheets of paper with human moral codes written on them. The theme of the dream was God's commandments are not acceptable to humans; they rewrite them for their own purpose. Evidently, God will not negotiate His decrees or commandments. In the context of human culture and morality, you might conclude God is a moral dictator; he does not negotiate His holy commandments. If you accept God as perfect, it would follow that his decrees or commandments are not subject to negotiation.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-10-2017 at 12:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Based on dream and vision revelations, here is a brief history of God's plans gone astray.

    Part One by Chronology

    My dreams and visions have provided some understanding of God's purpose for heaven and the universe. I decided to record what I know for anyone who may have an interest. Thus far, I have listed my dreams and visions by category, not in order of events as they unfolded in heaven, and later here on earth as humans became part of Satan's ill-fated universe. I decided to make a four part summary with commentary. Contrary to others who have had supernatural experiences, I have no encouraging words for salvation. As much as possible, I have made my commentary free of theology, or religious ideology. As an example, Judaism and Christianity have different definitions and views of Satan. What I know about Satan comes from my dreams. However, I cannot claim to be free of cultural influences or experiences.

    People in the religious community will not be happy with my statements because much of what I've concluded from my dreams violates their beliefs. Atheists may be amused that I am not promoting a new religion or belief system. In short, I don't expect to please anyone with strong beliefs or convictions. Over the years, my dreams have occurred without any particular order or logic. What I mean is early dreams were about the New Testament and later ones were about heaven before the universe. This four-part summary places my dreams in chronological order. It begins with God creating angels. Each dream represents a piece of the puzzle about God and his creation. After many years, my dreams now fit into a coherent whole.

    In the beginning before angels, God was the only being in heaven. I had a dream about the two God's in a sphere surrounded by angels. Apparently, people in the religious community do not believe God is a duality. Both entities of God are equal in power, glory and holiness. They are like identical twins except each one has its own persona. Nevertheless, they function in perfect harmony. Before angels, the two Gods were satisfied with each other's company. I believe God created angels for their own pleasure. Each angel is beautiful and has a place in God's holy circle. Unless carrying out a commandment of God, they never leave God's presence. They interact with God in loving ways resulting in eternal bliss. One angel may communicate an adoring or loving idea with one of the Gods and subsequently be in awe at the other God's response. Other angels may also respond to the exchange. The two Gods may embrace an angel with loving care; each exchange in the holy circle is unique with an infinite number of outcomes. To avoid awkward usage, I will use the single noun God when referring to the two Gods.

    Because the theme of my dreams has been about the consequence of Satan's rebellion in heaven, I will begin with him, or, if you will, Lucifer. I think Christian tradition of using Lucifer, the Latin word for "Morningstar" is a proper name for Satan as he was before his fall from heaven. According to my dreams, there is only one fallen angel. In one dream, I was in heaven when I saw God holding the hand of a small husky child with a defiant look; both were in human form wearing clothes. I don't believe angels resemble humans, but, in my dream, the rebellious angel (Satan) was portrayed as a small child. God was leading the defiant boy into heaven. I don't know what order Satan was in God's creation of angels. It may be important insofar as it explains a lot about events resulting in Satan's expulsion from heaven. I keep thinking Satan was God's first angel, but I'm not certain.

    I've had several dreams about angels. In one dream, God had just created an angel; it looked like a fluffy cotton ball. God placed the angel in heaven away from Him. The meaning was clear; the angel was free to do whatever it wanted. It could roam around heaven or it could be close to God. After a short while, the angel was attracted to God and moved toward Him. I believe this is important. God gave angels freewill, they could be with him for eternity, or they could roam around heaven. Satan decided to be independent from God. Independence however has its limits. Satan discovered he could not be equal or superior to God. Imitating God, Satan gathered the other angels in a circle to make them worship him. The problem became serious when Satan began attacking and hurting the other angels. In one dream, I saw Satan in the middle of a circle of angels biting their fluffy white feet. In this dream, all the angels resembled long fluffy cotton balls. One of the angels went to God to complain."He is hurting us!" said the angel.

    I believe this dream is important for understanding Satan's rebellion. I assume prior to angels in a circle with Satan, they had been with God. There must have been a particular time in heaven when the separation occurred. Satan may have tricked or coerced the other angels into turning away from God. Unaware of Satan's evil intentions, I believe the other angels were innocent victims. In the dream, God was not near Satan and the other angels. When the angel told God Satan was hurting them, God knew there was a serious trouble. Subsequently, God expelled Satan from heaven and imprisoned him in the dark chaotic universe, more suitable to his nature.

    Recently, I had a brief dream about the number of angels. I saw twelve angels together in two rows of six. A voice said, "We are locked onto God for all of eternity." Satan was the thirteenth angel. Isn't that interested, throughout the world, 13 is an unlucky number. The number two also keeps popping up. One can find God's duality, or signature, everywhere in nature: two bird wings, two eyes, two ears, two arms and legs, etc. Then, in science, we have neutrons and protons, positive and negative charges, gravity and anti-gravity, matter and anti-matter, etc. Duality in nature, including human societies, is evidence of God's dual nature.

    Part Two by Chronology

    I think angels are bright spheres made of brilliant white sparks from God's holy light. For my benefit, most of my dreams about angels and heaven have had human references. As my dreams progressed, I learned more about Satan. I think Satan has a dark form, but he may also have an ability to assume different appearances, including a beautiful angelic figure from his time in heaven. I had a dream about Satan as a long snake slithered toward me. I was surprised when, suddenly, the snake opened its mouth showing razor sharp teeth. Then, as the snaked lunged at me, something pulled it back. Satan's purpose is to deceive, attack, and destroy. On earth, Satan takes control of humans and makes them do his bidding. There may be world leaders, past and present, which Satan possessed.

    Later, in another dream, I was in heaven in front of a tall snake, it was about fifteen feet tall and had two stripes circling around its body, one was intensely white and the other was intensely black. The stripes resembled those on a barber's poll. As I stared at the tall snake, its head turned around and revealed a beautiful face. Evidently, Satan was changing its nature from a beautiful, holy angel to a dark ugly and evil angel.

    In heaven, Satan was like the other angels glowing with God's holy light. After his rebellion and struggle to make heaven his kingdom, God imprisoned Satan in the universe. I continue to read books on cosmology in order to understand God's design for Satan's prison. Evidently, it is beyond Satan's power to control the universe. In a world made up mostly of dark matter and dark energy, Satan zips around the universe in a murky soap of exploding supernovas and spiraling galaxies. Knowing the universe may self-destruct, Satan continues to make desperate attempts to escape and return to heaven.

    I had an extraordinary dream about Satan's imprisonment in the universe. I was in heaven when a green parrot's beak was flying around attacking angels. Apparently, Satan had become as evil and destructive as to lose any appearance of holiness. Suddenly, the beak turned toward me. It was a short distance from my face when God caught it and held it in his hands (universe). There was much commotion inside the cupped hands. After a while, the commotion ceased. Then, the hands opened; on both hands were junks of dark metal. Evidently, attacks by Satan have caused scares on the boundary of the universe. In order to escape the universe, Satan has manipulated and directed galaxies to breach the boundary so he can escape and return to heaven. This idea, of course, is not scientific. If it were true, however, it would explain anomalies that have puzzled scientists concerning CMB (cosmic microwave background) research. Science has found strange anomalies in radiation fallout, which occurred about 380,000 years after the big bang. Contrary to uniform patterns, as expected, scientists have discovered strange variances on the boundary of the universe. As an explanation, Satan, in desperate attempts to escape the universe and return to heaven may have upset natural processes in the evolution of the universe. On CMB scans, hotter spots show an axis of galaxies resembling a large twisted towel on the CMB scan of the universe. Coincidentally, physicists call it "The Axis of Evil." Some scientists have proposed that other universes have bumped into our universe to cause the anomalies. There is, however, no scientific evidence for other universes. Apparently, no one in the scientific community has considered causes for boundary anomalies from something inside the universe.

    In addition, NASA has detected clusters of galaxies moving in a convoy towards a single point in the sky. This unexpected movement appears to be separate from the expansion of the universe and the researchers even suggest that a force beyond the visible universe is the culprit. The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our solar system toward Centaurs/Hydra, but the direction of this motion is not certain. The target area is a 20-degree wide patch of sky between Centaurs and Vela. Scientists call it dark flow. Evidence indicates that the clusters are heading outward along this path, away from Earth, but cosmologists cannot rule out the opposite direction of flow. Apparently, this new surge of galaxies is moving faster than the expansion rate of the universe. Unwilling to accept an inside cause or explanation, cosmologists have proposed other universes outside of our universe are pulling these clusters of galaxies toward the boundary. Some of the world's most brilliant physicists have proposed ideas about other universes (multiverse, parallel universes, bubble universes, and baby universes) bumping into our universe. In addition, there is a growing trend among them to accept some kind of a "multi-universe" theory to explain boundary anomalies.

    A few years ago, while in my backyard I had a brief vision of God and angels above a lush green garden. Below Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures made affectionate sounds. Based on the vision, this is what I propose.

    Paradise happened before humans came onto the scene. Imagine an ancient world about 65 million years ago with earth covered in lush jungle gardens with dinosaurs and other magnificent creatures. It was a marvelous time for God’s creatures. After millions of years, they had reached the pinnacle of development; the world was now ready for paradise. Pleased with his creation, God froze time on earth. Now, the magnificent creatures would have everlasting life with God and His angels.

    The tragic event (fall of paradise) happened shortly after God and His angels were in a garden with huge dinosaurs and other creatures. In God’s presence, dinosaurs trumpeted joyfully and large-winged birds flew gracefully chirping songs of adoration. Other creatures, each in their own way, made joyful sounds praising God’s glory and holiness. Suddenly, a mysterious dark object appeared on earth. Creatures squealed in fear and scattered. For Satan, it was a victorious moment. God and His angels had returned to heaven. After Satan’s imprisonment in the universe, it was an opportunity to strike back at God.

    Above, dark clouds covered the sky and, below, gloomy shadows and cold air filled gardens, formerly warm from tropical climate. Fearful of the threat, huge dinosaurs stumbled in the murky light. Around them, smaller creatures scurried into garden thickets. Lightning flashed as thunder struck earth with a terrifying roar. Creature's eternal party with God and His angels was over. They struggled in a new world, one torn by nature’s fury. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, capricious weather and storms were now commonplace. Without God’s presence, the world had become a dangerous place.

    Now, free to roam, Satan turned his wrath on God’s creatures. Satan was prone to cruel outbursts and sadistically treatment of the creatures. They had to make painful adjustments in a forsaken world. Satan terrorized them indulging in vicious attacks and cruel seductions. To end the horror, God made a large asteroid hit earth causing the dinosaurs and many other creatures to become extinct.

    Recently, my wife and I visited a dinosaur sight in Utah where there were dozens of dinosaur bones on a large wall. Paleontologists had dug them up after exploring an outcrop of prehistoric bones on top of a mountain ridge. Suddenly, as I looked at the ancient bones, I saw in my mind a vision of a bright misty light around Earth. The whole planet was paradise. Paradise happened before the demise of dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures about 65 million years ago.

    There may be an important point to my story about dinosaurs in paradise. It is possible that paradise was not only a holy place for God to enjoy His creation, but it could also have been a place for God to test Satan. Knowing that Satan is in the universe, it would be natural to assume that he would spot earth glowing with God's holy light. The best outcome for God would be if Satan came into paradise and returned to Him as an obedient angel. If that had happened, the universe would be gone and Satan would be back with God in heaven. Knowing the universe remains after the fall of paradise, there is no reason to believe Satan has reformed and returned to heaven.

    Part Three by Chronology

    In another dream, I was shoveling garbage in a large pit. Suddenly, as I shoveled, I saw dinosaur bones underground throughout the earth. God's voice said, "Humans have desecrated my holy grave." Evidently, God wanted nature to evolve unmolested. I believe this dream is important because it concerns God's perspective about humans.

    After the fall of paradise, God remained in heaven with His angels. Evidently, it is common practice for angels to report to God about events on earth. I had a dream about angels making such a report to God; they told God about a new species beginning to dominate earth. God was not happy and decided to intervene.

    Humans appear to be collateral damage from the fall of paradise 65 million years ago. Accept for symbolic communication abilities, humans are not much different from other species. However, because humans had become the dominant species on earth, God wanted to influence them. God's intention was to limit harm to earth by teaching humans moral laws and proper conduct. Subsequently, God chose Abraham and his descendants to carry out His commandments. God hoped other nations would follow their example and become obedient servants, thus establishing God's divine authority on earth.

    I believe the Bible is a story, although inaccurate, of God's intervention inhuman affairs. I had a dream about the Old Testament. A voice said, "It happened but not that way." I've had five dreams about the Old Testament, one about its accuracy, one about an angel destroying an army attacking Jerusalem, one about obedience to God's commandments, one with Jewish music as Jews scattered throughout the world, and one about a dead baby, a symbol of God's chosen people.

    In my dream about God's angel destroying the army, the angel was in the air above dead Assyrian soldiers near Jerusalem. The angel looked up at God and said, "It is done." The dream was in reference to Isaiah 37:36." Then the angel of the Lord went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand men in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning there were all the dead bodies."

    I had a dream about the angel Michael. In a large room, a man, dressed in a light brown army uniform, sat in a fancy chair high above the floor with a holy light shining around him. He looked supremely confident. His uniform resembled the type worn by army generals. A voice said, "This is Michael, God's general." Evidently, Michael is in charge of the other angels in God's war with Satan. In Revelation 12, Michael is leading other angels in a war with the dragon (Satan).

    I had a dream about God's chosen people. I think it may be my most significant dream about the fate of humankind. The dream was about the Old Testament and the Jews. The Lord God said, "They didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!" The meaning is clear; God is not happy with disobedience. How much is God willing to forgive if humans refuse to obey Him? I don't believe the dream was just about God's chosen people, it's a symbolic metaphor for humankind.

    I've had several dreams about the New Testament, all of them contradicting the gospels and Paul about Jesus. My first dream was about Paul. It was the night after I taught a Bible class about one of Paul's letters. In the dream, Paul was walking on a dirt road when, suddenly, a bright cloud of the Lord covered him. From cloud the Lord said, "Come up to heaven with me."Paul walked away going down the road. He waved his hands in the air saying, "First, I must evangelize the world."

    My second dream about Paul was about twenty years later. It may have been my most detailed dream. In an ancient village, I was walking on a dirt road; everything was quiet. After a couple of short blocks, I turned into a village square. People sat on benches and stood in groups chatting. No one seemed to notice me. I walked into a small building next to the square there where a dozen or more men sitting on benches. A man dressed in a robe with bouquet of palm branches and flowers walked slowly around the room. I know it was Paul. As he walked, he leaned over to talk to men seated. Some of the men handed him palm branches for his bouquet. There was something strange about Paul; he had a shiny bald-head with pieces of transplanted hair. When I awoke, I thought about his bald-head with hair transplants. It occurred to me; the transplanted hairs were symbols of Paul's false epistles. From other dreams, I've learned Jesus was God and not the son of God. Therefore, the New Testament is not an accurate story about Jesus (God).

    Part Four by Chronology

    Knowing God is a duality, I've often wondered if that was the main reason why New Testament authors made up son of God stories. I've researched early Gospels and have found some evidence in lost but recently discovered gospels. For Jesus, there are references to two persons and a divine identity. Based on my dreams, I'm certain Jesus was God, not the son of God, and Jesus was not crucified.

    I had a dream about Jesus (God) being beaten to death by a Roman soldier. Two Roman soldiers stood over Jesus on his knees on a dirt road. One soldier was beating him in the face with his fist while the other looked on. There were no wooden crosses, and no other people on the road. Based on my dream, I don't believe Jesus was crucified. In the early gospels, following the death of Jesus, there is no mention of a crucifixion. The story about the two witnesses in Revelation 11 may be what really happened to Jesus. It is especially revealing about the cause of death. I believe God allowed Satan to come into the world and murder Him (Jesus). "Now when they had finished their testimony, the beast that comes from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them." (Rev. 11:7). Satan used the Roman soldier to perform the evil act. Rev. 11:7. Revelation 11 is about "two witnesses" giving testimony. I believe the two witnesses represent God's duality. Dreams and visions have made me select particular Bible chapters, one being Revelation. The period for the two witnesses in Revelation 11 is 1,260 days or three and one half years, approximately the time of Jesus' ministry. There is another coincidence. The time the two witnesses lay on the road dead is three and one half days, about the same time, according to the gospels, Jesus was in the tomb before his resurrection. Even more striking is what happened to the two witnesses. After lying dead on the road for three and one half days, they ascended into heaven (Rev. 11:11&12).

    If the son of God is not real, Christianity may be a pagan religion. So, what remains? According to my dreams, there is only Judaism. However, that may not be the last best hope for humankind.

    Several years ago, I had a dream about a huge round-shaped structure in the sky. The structure had a bare bones frame so people sitting inside on benches could see objects outside. People sat alone and in pairs around the middle of the structure. Less than half the benches were occupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for more people. Above the structure was God's holy presence. God appeared as a large throbbing light, perhaps larger than the structure. With each throb, the structure vibrated with a loud thump. No one was looking up at God. Instead, they appeared to be preoccupied or distracted. My interpretation is God would allow millions, or perhaps billions of people, into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the structure, it may not be what they want.

    I had dream about the Jewish Diaspora. In the dream, there was loud Jewish music in the ancient land of Israel. Then, as Jews migrated to foreign lands, the music got softer and softer as they spread throughout the world.

    I had a dream about a dead baby; it was a symbol of God's chosen people. It was on of my last supernatural dreams. I was high up in a large space looking down at a baby; it appeared to be perfectly still, as if it were a doll. Around me were angels. I understood the meaning. The baby was God's chosen people. "Pick it up and hug it," an angel said. As I picked up the baby, I saw small box-shaped, dark objects on its waste, including a red box. As I hugged the baby, I realized it was dead. For a while, I sobbed uncontrollably. My interpretation is God's chosen people fell out of favor with God early in their relationship, explained by my dream about obedience to God. God requires complete obedience to be part of his kingdom. This does not mean however that other religions have replaced Judaism. I believe Judaism was God's first and last religion, which explains why Israel has survived so many wars. God has kept promises made to his chosen people. "To your offspring I will give you this land" (Genesis 12:7).

    Recently, I had an extraordinary dream about time and events on earth. There were many time frames in a long row similar to what you would find in an old filmstrip. I recall about a dozen frames. Each frame had about a half dozen names and images of nations in vertical order. Images consisted mostly of symbols related to world nations. Nations on each time frame were in hierarchy order based on their positions in relationship to world power struggles. Nations at the top of the frames were listed by their names. Each frame had a different configuration of nations and images as time progressed. I didn't have enough time to decipher all of the meanings, each time strip was unique as power struggles and world events change. In each frame, there were about a half dozen names and images of nations. My best analogy is a box of children's toys with blocks and various other playthings, except time-frame symbols corresponded to world events and nations. Much of my dream was about recent time frames for struggles between Russia and other nations with the word "Russia" in those frames. On the right side of the time strip approaching current times, Russia was moving toward the top of the frames. It seemed to be a warning that Russia is becoming a world threat. I got the impression that God knows each time frame in detail, which includes future time.

    It seemed as if each frame was frozen, nothing could change it. My impression is God cannot, or will not, change world events. I have thought about the length of time for each frame. Each frame may have represented events more than time. Perhaps, each frame represented a decade, I am not certain. Most interesting in the time frame was the changing allocation of nations in world power struggles.

    I've thought about the length of time for each frame. I think each frame may have represented events more than time. Perhaps, each frame represented about a decade. Most interesting in the time-frame was the changing allocation of nations in world power struggles. I must admit, describing this dream has been difficult; there were many details with powerful symbolism.

    Early today (12-14-2014), I sat resting after returning from a short vacation. I closed my eyes and saw a vision of two small white colored spheres about the size of pearls touching each other. I observed the objects to be the same size and color. My vision lasted for about ten seconds.

    My interpretation is the two spheres are symbols of God's duality. Both Gods are equal and stay permanently attached to each other. It relates to a dream I had about the two Gods inside a sphere surrounded by angels. Apparently, before they created their first angel, they were perfect companions. They created angels to participate in eternity with them. For angels, it is all about observing the two holy Gods and as they interact with them.

    Here are concluding remarks concerning my dreams. Contrary to others who have had supernatural experiences, I do not have a salvation message. People in the religious community will not be happy with my statement because most of what I have concluded contradicts their beliefs. Atheist may be amused that I am not promoting a new religion or belief system. In short, I don't expect anyone to be pleased. Over the years, my dreams have occurred in random order. By that, I mean early dreams were about the New Testament and later ones were about heaven before the universe. Each dream is a piece of a puzzle about God and his creation. Now, after all these years, the pieces fit together to make a coherent picture.

    In the beginning before angels, God was the only being in heaven. God is a duality, both entities being equal. However, both entities have different personas. Both Gods are together in a sphere. Before angels, the two Gods were satisfied with each other’s company. I believe they created angels to enjoy their holiness and glory. Each angel has a place in a holy circle around the sphere of God. Unless carrying out a command, they never leave the God sphere. Angels interact with them in unique ways. One angel may exchange an idea with one of the Gods and be amazed at the other God's response to that exchange. Other angels may also respond to one of those exchanges. Each exchange in the holy circle is unique with an infinite number of outcomes. To avoid awkward usage, I'll use the single noun God when referring to the two Gods. The problem began when a rebellious angel disturbed heaven by attacking and hurting the other angels. Satan also attempted to be equal or even superior to God.

    I've had several dreams about Satan. In one dream, I was in heaven. I saw God holding the hand of a small husky child with a surly or defiant look. I don't believe angels resemble humans, but the rebellious angel (Satan) was portrayed that way in order that I, a lowly human, would understand. He was being lead by God into heaven. I don't know what order Satan was in the birth order of angels. That may be important insofar as it explains a lot about events resulting in Satan's expulsion from heaven. I keep thinking Satan was the first angel, but, based on dreams, I am not certain.

    I've had other dreams about angels. In one dream, God had just created an angel. The angel looked like a cotton ball. Immediately, God placed the angel in heaven away from Him and the other angels. The meaning was clear, this angel was free to do whatever it wanted. It could travel around heaven or it could be close to God. After a short while, the angel moved toward God. I believe this is important. God gave angels freewill, they could be with him for eternity, or they could go out on their own. Satan decided to be independent from God. Satan could not be holy like God. Instead, he chose to be hostile and disobedient. The other angels chose to be obedient servants of God.

    I had a dream about the number of angels. I saw twelve angels together in two rows of six. A voice said, "We are locked onto God for all of eternity." Satan was the thirteenth angel. Isn't that interested, throughout the world, 13 is an unlucky number. The number two also keeps popping up. God's duality, or signature, is found everywhere in nature: two bird wings, two eyes, two ears, two arms and legs, etc. Then, in science, we have neutrons and protons, positive and negative charges, gravity and anti-gravity, matter and anti-matter, etc. Duality in nature, and in human societies, appears to be endless. I think that is empirical evidence for the duality of God.

    In one dream, Satan was in the middle of the circle of angels biting their feet. All of the angels, including Satan, looked alike; they had white fluffy bodies with human like forms. I think, however, angels are bright spheres made of brilliant sparks of light. Most of my dreams about angels and heaven have had human points of reference so I could understand their meanings. One angel in the circle came to God and complained. The angel said, "He is hurting us." That angel may have been Michael. I later learned in a dream about God's army that the angel Michael is God's general.

    As my dreams progressed, I learned more about Satan. In one dream, Satan was a long black snake. In the universe, I think Satan is a dark evil force, perhaps the darkest object in the universe. I have however puzzled about that because of one of my dreams about Satan in heaven; he had white and black stripes on his body. Perhaps, Satan has the ability to become a brilliant white angel, or a dark evil force. As I sat helpless, the snake moved slowly toward me. Then, opening its mouth, it revealed razor sharp teeth. I was shocked and surprised as the snake lunged at me. Suddenly, something pulled it away. The lesson was clear. Satan's purpose is to deceive, attack, and destroy. I've often thought Anti-Semitism is Satan's campaign to destroy God's chosen people. In the spiritual world, I don't believe Satan has subjects. Satan is the only rebellious angel in the universe. As an angel, he has powers beyond human understanding. He can zip from one end of the universe to the other with incredible speed. Since his imprisonment, he has attempted to escape and return to heaven. It's interesting, scientists have found large holes or indentations on the boundary of the universe. To explain, scientists have proposed boundary anomalies are from other universes bumping into our universe. Scientists call them "Axis of Evil."

    I had an extraordinary dream about Satan's imprisonment. I was in heaven watching a green parrot’s peak; it was flying around attacking the angels. Apparently, Satan had become so destructive that he had lost his holy appearance. Suddenly, the peak came toward me. It was a short distance from my face when God caught it in his hands. Inside the hands, there was a lot of commotion as Satan attacked to escape. God's hands were symbols of the universe. After a while, the attacks stopped. God opened his hands. There were pieces of dark metal on both hands. Evidently, Satan's attacks caused scares on the boundary of the universe, as mentioned.

    Here is the dream mentioned above about Satan and body stripes. I was standing in heaven. Directly in front of me was a tall striped snake about fifteen feet tall. Black and white stripes spiraled up its tall snake-like body. His stripped body looked like barber poll. The stripes were very intense in color and brightness. As I looked, the snake's head turned around to reveal a beautiful face. I wonder if Satan brought those bright colored stripes with him into the universe. If so, he could easily deceive creatures with different appearances.

    I had a dream about God and His angels roaming the earth enjoying paradise. I propose paradise happened before humans came onto the scene. Imagine an ancient world about 65 million years ago with earth covered in lush jungle gardens and dinosaurs and other magnificent creatures. It was a marvelous time for God’s creatures. After millions of years, they had reached the pinnacle of development; the world was now ready for paradise. Pleased with his creation, God froze time on earth. Now, all the magnificent creatures would have everlasting life with God and His angels.

    The tragic event happened shortly after God and His angels were in a garden with huge dinosaurs and other creatures. In God’s presence, dinosaurs trumpeted joyfully and large-winged birds flew gracefully chirping songs of adoration. Other creatures, each in their own way, made joyful sounds praising God’s glory and holiness. Suddenly, a mysterious dark object appeared on earth. Creatures squealed in fear and scattered. For Satan, it was a victorious moment. God and His angels had returned to heaven. After Satan’s imprisonment in the universe, it was an opportunity to strike back at God.

    Above, dark clouds covered the sky and, below, gloomy shadows and cold air filled gardens, formerly warm from tropical climate. Fearful of the threat, huge dinosaurs stumbled in the murky light. Around them, smaller creatures scurried into garden thickets. Lightning flashed as thunder struck earth with a terrifying roar. Creatures’ eternal party with God and His angels was over. They struggled in a new world, one torn by nature’s fury. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, capricious weather and storms were now commonplace. Without God’s presence, the world had become a very dangerous place.

    Now, free to roam, Satan turned his wrath on God’s creatures. Satan was prone to cruel outbursts and sadistically treatment of the creatures. They had to make painful adjustments in a forsaken world. Satan terrorized them indulging in vicious attacks and cruel seductions. To end the horror, God made a large asteroid hit earth causing the dinosaurs and many other creatures to become extinct.

    Thereafter, God remained in heaven with His angels. After about 65 million years, Homo sapiens began evolving into humans. Apparently, angels went to earth to observe what was happening and report it to God. In my dream, angels told God about humans dominating other species. God replied, "I will intervene."

    Subsequently, we have Abraham and God's chosen people. I don't believe God created Adam and Eve, nor were they in paradise with the dinosaurs. I think the Bible story came from an ancient myth. I don't believe God was pleased about humans dominating other species. In another dream, I was in a large filthy pit shoveling garbage. As I shoveled, I could see dinosaur bones underground throughout the earth. God's voice said, "Humans have desecrated my holy grave." That may be my most profound dream. It's clear that God's original intention was to create paradise with dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures. Humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise 65 million years ago.

    The Bible is a rough guide to God's intervention in human affairs. I had a dream about the Old Testament. A voice said, "it happened but not that way." I've had four dreams about the Old Testament, one about its accuracy, one about an angel destroying an army attacking Jerusalem, one about obedience to God, and one about a dead baby representing God's chosen people.
    In the dream about the angel attacking an army, an angel was near Jerusalem in the air directly over dead Assyrian soldiers. He looked up and said, "it is done." The dream was in reference to Isaiah 37:36. "Then the angel of the Lord went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand men in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning--there were all the dead bodies." The angel may have been Michael. I had a dream about him. He was dressed in brown army generals uniform sitting on a throne surrounded with bright light. A voice said, "That is the angel Michael, God's general." In Revelation 12, we find Michael leading the other angels in a war against the dragon (Satan).

    I had a dream about God's chosen people. I think it may be one of my most significant dreams. The Lord God said, "They didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!" The meaning was clear, it was about the Old Testament Jews.

    I've had several dreams about the New Testament, all of them contradicting the gospels and Paul about Jesus. My very first dream was about Paul. It was the night after I taught a Bible class about one of Paul's letters. Paul was walking on a dirt road when the light of the Lord covered him. From the cloud the Lord's voice said, "come up to heaven with me." Paul walked away waving his hands in the air. He said, "First I must evangelize the world."

    My next dream about Paul was about twenty years later. I think it was my most detailed dream. I was walking on a dirt road in an ancient village. The street was empty with houses along the road. I came to a village square where people were gathered. Then, I walked into a building with men seated on benches. A man wearing a robe held a bouquet of palm branches and flowers. I was told it was Paul. As he walked around the room, he leaned over and talked to the men, one at a time. Some of them gave him palm branches for his bouquet. There was something strange about Paul, he had a shiny bald head with pieces of transplanted hair. When I awoke, I thought about that shiny bald head with those hair transplants. I believe those pieces of hair are symbols of Paul's false epistles.

    Knowing God is a duality, I've often wondered if that was the main reason for NT authors inventing son of God stories. I've researched early Gospels and have found some evidence. In particular, there are references to the duality of Jesus and to his divinity in The Gospel of Thomas about Jesus sayings. According to Bible scholars, there are more verses from Thomas in NT gospels than other early gospels. Based on my dreams I am certain Jesus was God, not the son of God. I am also certain that Jesus was not crucified.

    I had a dream about Jesus (God) being killed. Two Roman soldiers and Jesus were on dirt road. One Roman soldier stood over Jesus on his knees beating him in the face with his fist. The other soldier stood next to them watching. There was no cross, and no other people on the road. The Roman soldier beat Jesus to death. The story about the two witnesses in Revelation 11 may be the best explanation of what happened. It is especially revealing about the cause of death. I believe God allowed Satan to come into the world and murder Him (Jesus). Satan used the soldier to do it. "Now when they had finished their testimony, the beast that comes from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them." Rev. 11:7. Could Revelation 11 about "two witnesses" be about the two Gods? It seems to be the only duality reference in the Bible.

    It's very interesting that the time frame for the two witness is 1,260 days or three and one half years, similar to the ministry of Jesus. There is another coincidence. The time that the two witnesses lay on the road dead is three and one half days, about the same time of Jesus in the tomb before his resurrection. Even more striking is what happened to the two witnesses. After they had lied on the road for three and one half days, they ascended up into heaven (Rev. 11:11,12).

    There are significant consequences for Jesus being God and not his son. Without the son of God, Christianity is a pagan religion. How can you believe in the son of God when he doesn't exist? So, what remains? According to my dreams there is only Judaism. However, that may not be the last best hope for humankind.

    Several years ago I had a dream about an enormous sphere is the sky. Inside the sphere were rows of benches with people sitting. I couldn't see all of the benches, but what I saw were endless rows of benches on a flat deck stretching around the inside of the sphere. Some people were alone on a bench, others sat together on benches. Mostly, people were sitting alone. Above the sphere was a huge throbbing light. The big light was God. I didn't see anyone looking up at the light. Everyone seemed to be bored or unhappy. My interpretation is God would allow millions or perhaps billions of people into heaven. However, they must acknowledge and worship God, just like the angels. People would see God and all of His glory in the bright light above. Evidently, based on their disinterested looks, people don't want to be in heaven with God.

    My last dream says a lot about God's chosen people. I think it may be the last of my special dreams. I was in the air looking down at a baby; it appeared to be perfectly still, as if it were a doll. Around me were angels. I understood the meaning. The baby was God's chosen people. "Pick it up and hug it," an angel said. As I picked up the baby, I saw box-like objects on its waste; they were all black except one red box. I think the objects were pagan symbols. Suddenly, as I hugged the baby, I realized it was dead. For awhile, I sobbed uncontrollably. My interpretation is God's chosen people never became mature believers; they fell out of favor early in their relationship with God. I believe it is explained by my dream about obedience to God. God requires complete obedience to be part of his kingdom. This does not mean however that other religions replace Judaism. Judaism was God's first and last religion. That may explain why Israel exists. God has kept promises to his chosen people. "To your offspring I will give you this land." Genesis 12:7.

    I don't believe there is salvation. Humans are a rebellious species. I think humans make a mistake assuming they're superior to other species. If it weren't for our symbolic interaction abilities, we would be similar to other species. God's creatures in paradise lacked such abilities, but God loved them. I think human intelligence is a handicap for a relationship with God. God doesn't want to be challenged or questioned. God wants loving obedient creatures. Humans tend to be independent, they don't like obeying God's commandments. Angels are completely obedient to God. I think the key is loving God. If you truly love God, you'll be obedient. It seems foolish for any creature to seek independence from God. Assuming people can go to heaven without obeying His commandments, what would heaven be like? I suppose there would be many, many different worlds, just as some religions describe. People would be among friends and relatives, and they would have opportunities to pursue their own interests. I don't believe however that will ever happen. What happened to Satan when he became independent of God is an example of what may happen to humans.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-10-2017 at 07:24 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,047

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    did you happen to get a good look at the human's list!? might be entertaining to know what it said!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,047

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    OH WOW!! you managed to COMBINE all your STUFF into a new thread!! did you just cut and paste or did you write it all out from memory!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    did you happen to get a good look at the human's list!? might be entertaining to know what it said!?
    It might be entertaining to not get a reply from you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,047

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    yah i keep forgetting you are just looking for
    FOLLOWERS/worshippers!? you dont take questions!! unless they are superficial and obedient!? you seem to FORGET this is SCAM.COM not weird theories proselytizing/dumping grounds!?
    Last edited by lexx; 06-10-2017 at 01:38 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    yah i keep forgetting you are just looking for
    FOLLOWERS/worshippers!? you dont take questions!! unless they are superficial and obedient!? you seem to FORGET this is SCAM.COM not weird theories proselytizing/dumping grounds!?
    If you had read the thread, you would know I don't have or want followers. Moreover, I don't like "misinterpretations" and I don't like "stupid questions." If I have a purpose, it is to tell the truth about what I know about the supernatural.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-10-2017 at 02:27 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,047

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    asking you about the LIST i dont see how that is a STUPID question!? you see it's your I AM SENT BY GOD SHUT UP AND LISTEN attitude that is so ANNOYING you might say!? not to mention all the contradictory things you relate in your stories!? you always have a CLEVER or INDIGNANT answer.....which if you have been around the MENTALLY ILL you would recognize easily!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    asking you about the LIST i dont see how that is a STUPID question!? you see it's your I AM SENT BY GOD SHUT UP AND LISTEN attitude that is so ANNOYING you might say!? not to mention all the contradictory things you relate in your stories!? you always have a CLEVER or INDIGNANT answer.....which if you have been around the MENTALLY ILL you would recognize easily!?
    I see, being around mentally ill people, you have great insight. It is a typical case of, if you don't like it or understand it, the author must be crazy. Again, I post what I please. If it doesn't please you, I don't care. I don't listen to ignoramuses.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Humans make freewill choices to obey or disobey God. I had a dream about God's commandments. It was about white sheets of paper in space with writing on them with God's moral codes, nearby where dark sheets of paper with human moral codes written on them. The theme of the dream was God's commandments are not acceptable to humans; they rewrite them for their own purpose. Evidently, God will not negotiate His decrees or commandments. In the context of human culture and morality, you might conclude God is a moral dictator; he does not negotiate His holy commandments. If you accept God as perfect, it would follow that his decrees or commandments are not subject to negotiation.
    And he descends further and further down the wormhole God will not negotiate? What sort of a statement is that considering god has only been noticeable by its total absence ???? Do you pace your cell dictating while your secretary types your rants haha. I just got that picture

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    And he descends further and further down the wormhole God will not negotiate? What sort of a statement is that considering god has only been noticeable by its total absence ???? Do you pace your cell dictating while your secretary types your rants haha. I just got that picture
    You don't win arguments by insulting. But if you are really stupid, it is the best way.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Here may be a partial explanation for why people don't obey God.

    Several years ago I had a dream about an enormous sphere is the sky. Inside the sphere were rows of benches with people sitting. I couldn't see all of the benches, but what I saw were endless rows of benches on a flat deck stretching around the inside of the sphere. Some people were alone on a bench, others sat together on benches. Mostly, people were sitting alone. Above the sphere was a huge throbbing light. The big light was God. I didn't see anyone looking up at the light. Everyone seemed to be bored or unhappy. My interpretation is God would allow millions or perhaps billions of people into heaven. However, they must acknowledge and worship God, just like the angels. People would see God and all of His glory in the bright light above. Evidently, based on their disinterested looks, people don't want to be in heaven with God.

    In short, people want independence from God. Is that the real definition of "freedom?"

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    And he descends further and further down the wormhole God will not negotiate? What sort of a statement is that considering god has only been noticeable by its total absence ???? Do you pace your cell dictating while your secretary types your rants haha. I just got that picture
    On second thought, your answer deserves an answer. From what I know, the real test for humanity is God's chosen people. To begin, after the fall of paradise, God was not please with one species dominating earth. God attempted to establish a holy order on earth. It hasn't worked. Evidently, it depends on "obedience to God's Commandments." I realize humans want a more flexible God, or tolerance for disobedience. However, I don't think that is God's nature. Humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise. God is not the touchy feely type.

    In heaven, it is all about God. There are no separate thrones for other gods, no allowances for angel power, etc.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-10-2017 at 03:14 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    On second thought, your answer deserves an answer. From what I know, the real test for humanity is God's chosen people. To begin, after the fall of paradise, God was not please with one species dominating earth. God attempted to establish a holy order on earth. It hasn't worked. Evidently, it depends on "obedience to God's Commandments." I realize humans want a more flexible God, or tolerance for disobedience. However, I don't think that is God's nature. Humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise. God is not the touchy feely type.

    In heaven, it is all about God. There are no separate thrones for other gods, no allowances for angel power, etc.
    That is not an answer to my "answer"??????? (questions are answered I thought but I'll stop short of calling you an idiot). You should really proof read and spell check. This is all a bit of a babbel.
    Now, a thought has just occurred to me about all these supposed insults and slights on poor YOU. It is interesting to note that you have never mentioned any insult I give to god. Is this because, behind all the bluster, you really have no such beliefs and you know god is just a figment of your imagination and therefore god is you and you are god and all perceived insults are directed at you? This is the only logical conclusion that could be arrived at. Gotcha again I'll bet

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    That is not an answer to my "answer"??????? (questions are answered I thought but I'll stop short of calling you an idiot). You should really proof read and spell check. This is all a bit of a babbel.
    Now, a thought has just occurred to me about all these supposed insults and slights on poor YOU. It is interesting to note that you have never mentioned any insult I give to god. Is this because, behind all the bluster, you really have no such beliefs and you know god is just a figment of your imagination and therefore god is you and you are god and all perceived insults are directed at you? This is the only logical conclusion that could be arrived at. Gotcha again I'll bet
    You don't tell the truth. You call me insane, etc., then, you say, "all these supposed insults and slights on poor YOU" as if you were innocent. Your insults are on the threads! As an example, "you poor lonely bastard." I will change my attitude when you apologize. In the meantime, you're a sewer rat. Your tirade about my beliefs qualifies you for the stupidity award of the year.

    Your passion for attacking my threads makes me think you're a Satanist.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-11-2017 at 10:27 PM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    Re: God's Plans Gone Astray

    I had an extraordinary dream about Satan's imprisonment in the universe. I was in heaven when a green parrot's beak was flying around attacking angels. Apparently, Satan had become as evil and destructive as to lose any appearance of holiness. Suddenly, the beak turned toward me. It was a short distance from my face when God caught it and held it in his hands (universe). There was much commotion inside the cupped hands. After a while, the commotion ceased. Then, the hands opened; on both hands were junks of dark metal. Evidently, attacks by Satan have caused dark scares on the boundary of the universe.

    In order to escape the universe, Satan has manipulated and directed galaxies to breach the boundary so he can escape and return to heaven. This idea, of course, is not scientific. If it were true, however, it would explain anomalies that have puzzled scientists concerning CMB (cosmic microwave background) research. Science has found strange anomalies in radiation fallout, which occurred about 380,000 years after the big bang. Contrary to uniform patterns, as expected, scientists have discovered strange variances on the boundary of the universe. As an explanation, Satan, in desperate attempts to escape the universe and return to heaven may have upset natural processes in the evolution of the universe. On CMB scans, hotter spots show an axis of galaxies resembling a large twisted towel on the CMB scan of the universe. Coincidentally, physicists call it "The Axis of Evil." Some scientists have proposed that other universes have bumped into our universe to cause the anomalies. There is, however, no scientific evidence for other universes. Apparently, no one in the scientific community has considered boundary anomalies caused from something inside the universe.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-10-2017 at 08:01 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •