+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

just the facts sir

thursday is the BIG day for DRAMA to unfold if trump is in trouble that could cost him his residency!? we'll see as they say!? does he look worried!? NOPE!? did he do a backdoor deal already!?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-a-short-guide
    Last edited by lexx; 06-05-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: just the facts sir

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    thursday is the BIG day for DRAMA to unfold if trump is in trouble that could cost him his residency!? we'll see as they say!? does he look worried!? NOPE!? did he do a backdoor deal already!?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-a-short-guide
    This will be like all the talk when everyone was saying Hillary may go to jail, what happened, nothing. It's all talk.

what would really be FUN is if trump were to live tweet comey's testimony!? i dont know though, not the right time of day/night you might say!?

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/06/tr...-comey-hearing
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

well its just about TIME!! C-DAY or D_DAY is UPON US all you fans and followers of both persuasions!? i'm only listing 2 for the SAKE of simplicity!?

Name:  comeygettrump.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  30.3 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 06-07-2017 at 09:23 PM.

and the BIG maybe IS!?.....

Name:  trumpjail.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  74.1 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 06-07-2017 at 09:31 PM.

I'm gonna watch it, I know I'll be disappointed. Won't end up being as important as all of the hype is making this out to be.Trump didn't do anything illegal.

LOL.

lexx is having wet dreams over this.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Comey came across as a great big wimp. He was our FBI Director, wow, that's frightening. I'm not sorry i watched it, learned something about Comey I didn't know. Somethings wrong with the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    LOL.

lexx is having wet dreams over this.
    well i see it their may be no immediate legal action as some may have hoped! we do have the specific accusation by comey that trump is a LIAR!? are there any TAPES!? who decides on TAPES!? i gotta LAUGH how moron RYAN says trump is just IGNORANT of how gov WORKS!! but he's LEARNING!?

Comey’s entirely credible prepared statement strengthens my belief that the president sought to influence and even end an ongoing investigation into serious wrongdoing by [Michael] Flynn and others close to the president. That constitutes obstruction of justice,” Laurence Tribe, Harvard University professor of constitutional law...........

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ussia-analysis

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...p-flynn-russia
    Last edited by lexx; 06-08-2017 at 08:30 PM.

well i see it their may be no immediate legal action as some may have hoped! we do have the specific accusation by comey that trump is a LIAR!? are there any TAPES!? who decides on TAPES!? i gotta LAUGH how moron RYAN says trump is just IGNORANT of how gov WORKS!! but he's LEARNING!?

Comey’s entirely credible prepared statement strengthens my belief that the president sought to influence and even end an ongoing investigation into serious wrongdoing by [Michael] Flynn and others close to the president. That constitutes obstruction of justice,” Laurence Tribe, Harvard University professor of constitutional law...........

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ussia-analysis

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...p-flynn-russia
    I agree with Peggy, Comey is a wimp. It all started with the Hillary investigation. He had a case, but he lacked courage to follow through. Now, after being fired, he is trying to make Trump the fall guy for his mistakes. I don't think the president has tried to influence any investigation. He has been caught in the cross fire between a bunch of back stabbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I agree with Peggy, Comey is a wimp. It all started with the Hillary investigation. He had a case, but he lacked courage to follow through. Now, after being fired, he is trying to make Trump the fall guy for his mistakes. I don't think the president has tried to influence any investigation. He has been caught in the cross fire between a bunch of back stabbers.
    It would sure look good for Trump if he can prove Comey is lying. If he can't prove it Trump's going to look bad for leading us on to think he can prove it. More drama.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    It would sure look good for Trump if he can prove Comey is lying. If he can't prove it Trump's going to look bad for leading us on to think he can prove it. More drama.
    well you know COURT COSTS come out of the PUBLIC MONEY so if prosecutors can do as little litigation as is really necessary it saves us money!! i mean that hillary server thing was kinda BLOWN OUTA PROPORTION just like benghazi!! its all POLITICS to get elected and then do just as many GOOFS as the last guy!! and for instance obstruction of justice is a MUCH WORSE charge than sex with a intern!!yet the republicans have NOT mentioned IMPEACH at ALL!!

and the BIG maybe IS!?.....

Name:  trumpjail.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  74.1 KB
    Nope, once again he is Vindicated. I'm never going to get tired of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisHunbter View Post
    Nope, once again he is Vindicated. I'm never going to get tired of winning.

i'm sorry has the fat lady sang yet!? this is NOT going away quietly just becuz republicans want to keep their helpful lunatic in power!!

Name:  fatkingtrump.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  148.4 KB

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...stice-analysis
    Last edited by lexx; 06-10-2017 at 10:08 PM.