+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Do Humans Need Religion?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    as far as the TOPIC goes religion SHOULD represent the DISPERSION of GOODWILL!? any OTHER reason is kinda SELF defeating!? for that dispersion says MAN is a PROMOTER and ADHERENT to the GOOD in life beyond the ECONOMIC ASPIRATIONS of life!? science has SEEMINGLY aligned ITSELF with ECONOMIC aspirations in a DESPERATE attempt to INSTILL it's OBJECTIVE cause!?
    Would you be referring to all the sciences inclusive of psychology? Work out the human mind, find the common base factor that has never changed and perhaps locate the answer. Have you watched the movie "Lucy"? I loved the concept of the regression through the mind at the end and just before it reached point zero, it was stopped and remained unanswered. The final door was unopened. If all life developed through a series of channels from the beginning and even before it became life and was simply matter, imagine you could plug in and rewind right back to the inception. Science fiction? What think you Lexx?

Two filthy sewer rats have dumped heavy doses of ugly sludge on religious threads. I’ve heard people complaining about the contemptuous sewer rats, they have no respect for the sanctity of our religious forum.

They never consider moral issues, just stupid ideas about their peculiar interests and filth habits. Something needs to be done to purify the religious forum. I have heard rat exterminators are on their way to eliminate the varmints. Will they arrive in time to save the religious forum?
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-29-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Two filthy sewer rats have dumped heavy doses of ugly sludge on religious threads. I’ve heard people complaining about the contemptuous sewer rats, they have no respect for the sanctity of our religious forum.

They never consider moral issues, just stupid ideas about their peculiar interests and filth habits. Something needs to be done to purify the religious forum. I have heard rat exterminators are on their way to eliminate the varmints. Will they arrive in time to save the religious forum?
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-29-2017 at 07:34 PM.

MR CRYBABY IS AT IT AGAIN!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Where are the rat exterminators?

i dont know if HUMANS need religion but it dont seem to be helping cnance any!? of course he claims to have his OWN religion so that could be the problem!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i dont know if HUMANS need religion but it dont seem to be helping cnance any!? of course he claims to have his OWN religion so that could be the problem!?
    Membership of one haha

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Membership of one haha
    yah but the CONVERSION possibilities are HUGE!! his audience target is son of god christianity!? and a great many who are smitten with logical arguments also have the big pocketbooks!?

yah but the CONVERSION possibilities are HUGE!! his audience target is son of god christianity!? and a great many who are smitten with logical arguments also have the big pocketbooks!?
    I don't see much interest in his rantings. Reading back on his older stuff, he is obnoxious to all. They soon disappear. You have to give him a medal for effort.

yah well we didnt think trump was gonna get anywhere EITHER!?

I don't see much interest in his rantings. Reading back on his older stuff, he is obnoxious to all. They soon disappear. You have to give him a medal for effort.
    You have a good point. I don't think I am obnoxious, just sure about what I know. Since no one has had similar experiences, there is not anything to discuss. For what I know about salvation, it doesn't make any difference any way. Contrary to religious claims, humans are not special. The difference between us and animals is we have more elaborate funerals. As for the supernatural, we live and die while God and His angels are eternal. Oh, yes, you can accept the Christian way. Just believe and you'll be saved.

The behavior of venomous attack followed by retreat back to normal levels of civility (though still centered around delusion) are a further indication of a psychotic state and serve to further reinforce the initial finding of psychosis. The subject remains fully convinced that the delusional state is in fact normal and that everyone else is in fact delusional. Hopes for any recovery are not optimistic.

Observation will continue but analysis is all but complete at this point.

The behavior of venomous attack followed by retreat back to normal levels of civility (though still centered around delusion) are a further indication of a psychotic state and serve to further reinforce the initial finding of psychosis. The subject remains fully convinced that the delusional state is in fact normal and that everyone else is in fact delusional. Hopes for any recovery are not optimistic.

Observation will continue but analysis is all but complete at this point.
    Your full of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Your full of crap.
    Haha. I always knew that. Have you got nothing better to do on July 4th?

4th of july.....just another excuse to get a day off work!! i can stand the pretty fireworks it's the BOMBS that keep me away!!