On 6/1/2017 at 7:38 PM, "MR MIKE PENCE" < [email protected]> wrote:

Moreover,You will send the fee to our Representative in Benin who will help in obtaining the necessary document,Once you send the fee to our cashier information,I personally will order for the transfer of your fund

Be it as it may concern,Bellow is our cashier information you will use to wire the little payment,He will help us to obtain all the necessary document in Benin,And you have nothing to be worried about because i have devoted my entire time to be at your service,All i need from you is to be honest with this transaction until you received your legit check book.

SEND THE LITTLE FEE TO THIS CASHIER INFORMATION IN LOCATION OF BENIN WHERE THE FUND IS BEING MANDATED TO BE WIRED TO YOU WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT AND THE MONEY WILL BE SENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

Receiver Name: UDOKA MGBATA
City /Address:Cotonou:
Text question:urgent
Answer:needed
Zip code:+229
Amount:$265.00
Sender's Name?
Mtcn........

KINDLY FORWARD ME THE SENDERS NAME AND MONEY CONTROL NUMBER FOR BETTER VERIFICATION.

Yours faithfully

From MR MIKE PENCE < [email protected]>
Reply-to MR MIKE PENCE < [email protected]>
To <>
Sent Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 2:51 AM

OFFICE OF THE VICE

PRESIDENT MIKE PENCE

1600 Pennsylvania

Ave NW,Washington,

DC 20500

I have received your comprehensive email and the content well understood,

I want you to position your mind that you are not going to face the same nonsense now, that is why I take upon myself to fight for you all, I have assisted about five beneficiaries since I stated this fight and they have received their funds and they have send me with thanks messages and gift because my advice never fail them.

What is I want to advice you now is that, I have discussed with President Donald Trump regards to your transaction and he guaranteed me because he knew that I am very much interested in your transaction and he assured me that he will issue you presidential immunity waiver certificate which will authorize your transaction to be made without any delay from Bank America and immediate your fund is transferred, there will be no stoppage from any financial organization like FBI CIA, United Nations and IMF because the presidential immunity waiver certificate number will be attached in your transaction for every body to know that Mr. President immunity covers your fund transaction.

Here in America, we don't let our differences tear us apart. Not here. Because we know that our greatness comes from when we appreciate each other's strengths, when we learn from each other, when we lean on each other, because in this country, it's never been each person for themselves. No, we're all in this together. We always have been.

We deliberated at length on this issue and he said that this certificate will be procured at the rate of $265 because I am involve and the payment receipt will be documented for his political oppositions not to use it against him. what I will advice you to do now is to try your possible best to make sure you raise this money urgently so that I will conclude everything concerning the delivery of your bank cheque draft to you

I don’t want any delay on this advice, as far as I am involve Mr President have assured me of this, kindly struggle to raise this $265 and leave every other thing concerning this delivery to me and you will confirm the receipt of your fund into your account by this week this is my word and it is my bond.

I hope to get your urgent reply.

Secondly, you should know that Argument or delay can not do any thing or solve this problem if you can not find solution to solve this matter by trying your possible best for the final conclusion of this Transaction and send only $265.00 Right Away it means that i have no Other Option than to make down my Report... Take note that you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $265 USD only. nothing more! Nothing less! And we Guarantee the receipt of your Fund to be successfully Delivered to you within the next 8hrs after confirmation receipt fee

Accept my hearty congratulation again!

Yours Sincerely,

MR MIKE PENCE

vice-president USA

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: This message transmitted with it are confidential and privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.