+ Reply to Thread

SAD! A Complete (And Ever Expanding) List Of Hillary's Excuses For Election Loss

Two-time failed presidential hopefully Hillary Clinton has blamed everything and everyone other than the old lady looking back at her in the mirror for her 2016 presidential election loss. The politically irrelevant former politician began whining and complaining about her stunning loss to Donald Trump soon after Election Day, and shows no signs of letting up.

Here's a full list of all the people, organizations, government entities, and abstract concepts Hillary Clinton has blamed for her loss to date:

1. Former FBI Director James Comey​
    2. Sexism
    3. The electoral system
    4. WikiLeaks
    5. "Minions"
    6. Right-wing media
    7. Mainstream media
    8. Democratic National Committee
    9. Democrat Party
    10. 1,000 Russian agents
    11. Vladimir Putin
    12. Donald Trump
    13. Republican-enabled voter suppression
    14. Citizens United
    15. Facebook
    16. "Millions" of Twitter bots
    17. Steve Bannon
    18. Netflix
    19. "Alt-right" media like Infowars
    20. Bernie Sanders
    21. Suburban women
    22. Rural women
    23. "Anti-American forces"
    24. Bad polling
    25. Low-information voters
    26. "Content farms in Macedonia"
    27. Fake news
    28. Colluding Trump campaign officials
    29. Stupid Americans who can't tell the difference between real and "fake news"
    30. The "broad assumption I was going to win"
    31. Goosefer
    32. DCLeaks
    33. Data from the Republican National Committee
    34. Technology
    35. The FBI

But it took Eric Trump to point out the real (and obvious) reason the shrew lost...

Name:  odd.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  19.8 KB

Re: SAD! A Complete (And Ever Expanding) List Of Hillary's Excuses For Election Loss

OK how about a list of DRUMPS reasons for FAILING to ACCOMPLISH what he SAID he would in the first 100 days!?
    Name:  trumps-first-100-days.png
Views: 175
Size:  111.8 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: SAD! A Complete (And Ever Expanding) List Of Hillary's Excuses For Election Loss

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    OK how about a list of DRUMPS reasons for FAILING to ACCOMPLISH what he SAID he would in the first 100 days!?
    Putting Hillary in jail is one promise I would like to see fulfilled.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Not sure if you follow the news much, but did you hear about the latest campaign promise Trump made - and followed through on?

Mr Trump fulfilled a campaign promise the other day when he announced that the US was withdrawing from the Paris Agreement on climate change.

True, it was more than a 100 days and change, but still got done.

You might have heard about the nomination of a Supreme Court justice?

Guantanamo Bay is still open like he said he'd keep it.

NAFTA is being renegotiated.

He pulled out of TPP like he said he would.

He lift restrictions on energy production like he promised.

He move projects like the Keystone pipeline forward - as he said he would.

Some, like suspending immigration from certain terror-prone countries and demanding “extreme vetting”, have been attempted, but blocked.

And so on and so forth.

Either you should keep up with the news a little more - or be more careful about what you post.

yah those are mostly meaningless and minor.... the MAJOR things he promised like the WALL, OBAMACARE, TAXES, have no exact future if ANY!? and i guess we'll see how the supremes rate his attemp at immigration strangulation!? it may be approved just cuz he has the given authority to impose such stuff under the constitution say under the guise of national security!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

NICE TRY now PROVE IT!! just cuz some MEME claims it means NOTHING! on the OTHER HAND MOST of TRUMPS BRAIN FARTS have the BLESSING of his OWN TWEETS to back them UP!? he belongs in an ASYLUM!! which may or not happen soon depends on how the republicans can PLAY it to their own FAVOR or NOT!? backed by the WHITE NATIONALISTS GUN FREAKS of course if NECESSARY!? and CUMon hairless........hillary is NOT the president!! you got FOCUS problems!?

Why Hillary Lost?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Why Hillary Lost?
    while trump may be careful to follow LAWS that does NOT mean he has NOT committed IMMORAL criminal ACTS throughout his career which of course is HOT stuff for those poor as they are looking for ways to BEAT the system that has them PRISONER!? but hey joe how many LAWS have you broken and GONE UNNOTICED!? laws are for FOOLS in the first place they guarantee NOTHING when ACCOMPLISHMENTS are at stake!? they are there just to CHECK for your INTENTIONS!! which is WHY comey LET HER GO!! she had no BAD INTENTIONS when she created her own server it was in FACT an IMPROVEMENT on the GOV system which due to REPUBLICAN COST RESTRAINTS has NOT been UPDATED!!

while trump may be careful to follow LAWS that does NOT mean he has NOT committed IMMORAL criminal ACTS throughout his career which of course is HOT stuff for those poor as they are looking for ways to BEAT the system that has them PRISONER!? but hey joe how many LAWS have you broken and GONE UNNOTICED!? laws are for FOOLS in the first place they guarantee NOTHING when ACCOMPLISHMENTS are at stake!?

hey JOE!! hows the EXPENSES over there in PARADISE!? you movin on UP over there!? trump own anything there!?
    Name:  eyeof needle.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  12.6 KB