+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Charis Johnson Guest

12daily Pro - last few days

Unfortunately 12daily Pro is now in terminal decline:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...12dailypro.com

We expect to be able to pay all members next week, but we are not at all sure about the week after that, i.e. the week of November 28.

We will do what we can, but if you don't get your money, my sincerest apologies in advance.

Charis Johnson,
    Administrator,
    12daily Pro.

Re: 12daily Pro - last few days

PLEASE IGNORE THE ORIGINAL THREAD AT THE START, AS THIS IS POSTED BY 12DPFACTS/PONZI-NEMESIS - SOMEONE WHO GOT CAUGHTOUT TRYING TO RIP 12DAILYPRO OFF...
    ($125,000) AND CONTINUALY APPEARS HERE AS DIFFERENT IDENTITYS (Even posting coments to himself, to back up his pionts...) HE IS WELL KNOWN AT OTHER FORUMS AND IS BAND FROM ALOT OF THEM AS WELL...

He will post comments as usuall but other people will tell U the same, he is responsable for D.O.S. attacks against 12dailypro and likes to pretend that he is Charis Johnson, The owner of 12dailypro....
    He makes that many mistakes as he goes that he gets caught out at his little lies in here!! (For all newbees comming through here)

PS: Charis Johnson has a user name for in here and nobody else can login currently as that person!!! : )

Charis Johnson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rickachae
    Charis Johnson has a user name for in here and nobody else can login currently as that person!
    You seem very confused, Rickachae; this is my only user name here.

Oh dear - it's looking like it'll be a real struggle paying out all the people who paid in over the November 5,6 weekend. They'll be waiting for their money by the end of next week. Hopefully we'll manage to cover it all.

But I'm really worried about the week after that. I don't know what I'm going to do about it. We just won't have enough funds to keep paying out within 7 business days.

I am sorry, again, for all this trouble.

Yea!!!

If Your charis feel free to email me from 12dailypro and confirm !!!
    (or has that part of the server already closed down???)

PS : its great how if you start a thread you can delete it like you have most your other failed atempts aye! Lucky some people here seem to save things... :D

Quote Originally Posted by Charis Johnson

Charis Johnson,
    Administrator,
    12daily Pro.
    The fact you got a different type of signature proves you're an imposter. The real Charis never leaves her last name in her signatures on the 12 Daily Pro site.

And you got the "Admininstrator" and "12 Daily Pro" turned around and not together. Maybe you oughta log into 12 Daily Pro and get the signature straight. Oh wait. You can't do that because as the REAL Charis pointed out, you got your account deleted for trying to cheat 12 Daily Pro of 125k. Your actions keep 12 Daily Pro keep getting stronger. That's 125k extra for the program thanks to your failed cheating attempt.

Now on here you're saying 12 Daily Pro will close down in 7 days every week. Maybe you don't have the intelligence to realize you're actually helping 12 Daily Pro get more members and more money from them. As the real Charis said on another forum "Keep up the Good Work 12 DP Facts!" Because the more you keep making 12 Daily Pro look bad, the more people will join.

PS: Please explain "Charis" how you can have 100,000+ members and "very little funds." Aren't those 100,000 members REQUIRED to at least buy a $6 upgrade just to keep their accounts active? You're a laugh, dude! 12 Daily Pro has lots of funds thanks to 100,000+ members and still growing!

I can't wait for you to arrive in hell Ponzi Charis Nemesis. Yes I know your name. Please to meet you, hope you guess my name. Because whatz puzzling you is the nature of my game. My game is to make sure you have the hottest cave in the bowle of hell HAHAHAHA

Ryz Guest

Wow! Members of the 12DP-bashing club have really reached a point of obsession. Now, you guys are trying to impersonate Charis?

If you had any brains, you wouldn't have given yourself away so easily right off the bat. I sure would hate to be another pathetic member of the 12DP-bashing club....You dumb members continue to assure me of that every day! :p

Ryz Guest

The fact you got a different type of signature proves you're an imposter. The real Charis never leaves her last name in her signatures on the 12 Daily Pro site.
    Hey- great observation! You've got hawk eyes.

12DP is the best autosurfing site out there! You imposter who started this thread and other threads trying to bash 12DP, you need to get a life! I've been paid over and over and over again. I was paid even last night! You're just p*ssed off because you tried to cheat 12DP and you got busted!!! To everyone else, try 12DP for yourself and see.........

Oh look Alexia shows it's going up again, could the problems be related to the server database and the DOS attacks, I think so. Can you just Ban12DPfacts/Ponzi please, btw same IP on username "Charis Johnson" as "Ponzi Nemesis".

Hahahaha. What a dork. Pretty desperate obviously.

Ryz Guest

Pretty desperate obviously.
    It's just Ponzi-Nemesis under a new alias. And, we all know this guy has psychological and emotional problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    It's just Ponzi-Nemesis under a new alias. And, we all know this guy has psychological and emotional problems.

oh my god, this Ponzi Nemesis is seriously messed up....

trying (unsuccessfully) to impersonate the admin of 12 Daily Pro is a new low.

what a sad and desperate individual...... :confused:

Re: 12daily Pro - last few days/ THIS IS NOT TRUE

PONZI NEMESIS, YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE. :confused:

You have some severe problems dude, especially with telling the truth. :eek:

I'm pretty sure this is only satire, guys. ;)

Its kind of funny!!! :D :D :D

But it looks like it ruffled some nerves HAHA