+ Reply to Thread

I've been scammed by a professional scammer. And she/he is among us.

I have done some research on a scam I have recently fell victim too because of my own stupidity. This person, Shirley Maynard aka Joe Smith, or as you know her Sadie514, is running several scams out of her home. Advertising home businesses when his/her actual business is scamming ppl. The address for these scams is:
    Shirley Maynard
    3733 Shallow Dove Ct.
    NLV, NV 89032
    God I'm stupid. :(
    Last edited by krazy_storm26; 11-19-2005 at 06:45 AM.

Re: I've been scammed by a professional scammer. And she/he is amoung us.

God Bless You,

I was investigating this person/company and applied for one of the positions she was advertising on a message board. I went through the process of sending $5 with my application and I was told that if the company chose not to "hire" me that I would receive my money back. Well this happened before the hurricane Katrina and Rita hit. 2 weeks had passed and I had heard nothing from her or the company. I kept emailing her and she said that she tried emailing me but the emails returned. I have ALWAYS received emails to that address. So, I amused her or rather myself and asked what is going on with the my application. She said that the company was located in Texas or Louisiana (can't remember) and that their power is down. As soon as they are up and running, I would receive a package from them. The last email I received from her was on October 16th. The intial email began September 19th. Another flag is that her name on her emails are Ann Lee. But she signs Sadie May sometimes or Shirley. This so called company is Radall Marketing Group. There is no record of them anywhere. However, the only thing that she ever deliver the work at home directory she advertised on her site. Most of the listings were current and then there were some that were out of date.

Im not upset about the money, because as I said I investigate companies for my company. I suspected in the beginning that this would be the outcome. I would strongly suggest that everyone avoid her advertisements. She also likes to post on a mom's message board (Online Momz) with the user name baron52 http://p079.ezboard.com/fworkingmoms...ID=16813.topic

Her website is: www.freewebs.com/jobconnections/

So please BEWARE!!!

Take Care & God Bless

Re: I've been scammed by a professional scammer. And she/he is among us.

Quote Originally Posted by krazy_storm26
    I have done some research on a scam I have recently fell victim too because of my own stupidity. This person, Shirley Maynard aka Joe Smith, or as you know her Sadie514, is running several scams out of her home. Advertising home businesses when his/her actual business is scamming ppl. The address for these scams is:
    Shirley Maynard
    3733 Shallow Dove Ct.
    NLV, NV 89032
    It is illegal to recieve money and then not mail the product or info. Contact the Postmaster so this crook can enjoy the hospitality and generous accommodation of Shawshank.

Re: I've been scammed by a professional scammer. And she/he is among us.

Inform the LV postmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by krazy_storm26
    Shirley Maynard
    3733 Shallow Dove Ct.
    NLV, NV 89032

It is disappoint that you have to do research about info you get on a scam busting site :mad:

well this is an OPEN forum... where ANYONE is free to say pretty much whatever (within reason). There is no way for the moderators and administrators to make sure that everything everyone on this forum says is the truth. So that means it's up to you to decide whether an opportunity is really good or not... by doing your own research. The only way people will ever get scammed is if they LET themselves get scammed.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Anytime you are asked to PAY for INFORMATION you should see some red flags and keep your money in your pocket.

If your interested in a Home Business, not a get rich quick scam, see my profile and visit my site.

autosurfqueen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by b2bh
    God Bless You,

I was investigating this person/company and applied for one of the positions she was advertising on a message board. I went through the process of sending $5 with my application and I was told that if the company chose not to "hire" me that I would receive my money back. Well this happened before the hurricane Katrina and Rita hit. 2 weeks had passed and I had heard nothing from her or the company. I kept emailing her and she said that she tried emailing me but the emails returned. I have ALWAYS received emails to that address. So, I amused her or rather myself and asked what is going on with the my application. She said that the company was located in Texas or Louisiana (can't remember) and that their power is down. As soon as they are up and running, I would receive a package from them. The last email I received from her was on October 16th. The intial email began September 19th. Another flag is that her name on her emails are Ann Lee. But she signs Sadie May sometimes or Shirley. This so called company is Radall Marketing Group. There is no record of them anywhere. However, the only thing that she ever deliver the work at home directory she advertised on her site. Most of the listings were current and then there were some that were out of date.

Im not upset about the money, because as I said I investigate companies for my company. I suspected in the beginning that this would be the outcome. I would strongly suggest that everyone avoid her advertisements. She also likes to post on a mom's message board (Online Momz) with the user name baron52 http://p079.ezboard.com/fworkingmoms...ID=16813.topic

Her website is: www.freewebs.com/jobconnections/

So please BEWARE!!!

Take Care & God Bless
    If she is using freewebs.com to run her scam, report her to freewebs. They have TOS against that sh*t.