+ Reply to Thread

Please all help would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi everyone Iam new to this board. It is really great to see a website that is dedicated to helping others, Kudos to the hands that help run it so smoothly!!

Well just wanted to know if anyone could help me out. I was involved in a pretty rough automobile accident which left me disabled. I have tried countless times to go back out to work, but my body just cant take the physical strain yet. ( i walk with a cane) I wish i was not in this current state iam in, but for the time being I wanted to know if anyone could help me out with perhaps companies that hire from home. Iam not looking to start my own business, I can not dedicate that amount of time nor money.(that most "start your own business" ask for) I just want an honest decent earning from home. Even if its not paying much at all. Just for the time being my wife and I need extra income till I can get back on my feet.

Perphaps something to do with typing or processing orders or whatever it may happen to be actually!
    Right now every little bit extra would help out :/

Re: Please all help would be greatly appreciated!!

God Bless You,

Im sorry to hear about your situation. There is a company that hires disabled telecommuters. You can visit their site by following this link: NTI They have medical transcription and call center- CSR positions available.

I hope this helps you on your search. You may find other companies that hire telecommuters on another post that I made:
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2411&page=2&pp=40

Have a blessed and successful search. Keep your faith in Him and all things are possible.

God Bless.

isabelle Guest

Re: Please all help would be greatly appreciated!!

Home Career Initiatives lots of info on legitimate wah jobs.
    It's like the BBB for people who want to work at home.

It's free and adding new ops daily

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by scambuster; 12-09-2005 at 04:42 PM.