+ Reply to Thread

Can I make money doing Survey's?

How much money can some make if they spent 1 to 2 hours a day? How long do you have to wait to get paid? If at all... I almost piad $34.95 to get a list but I thought it was a scam... I am not sure if it is but to be a employee... I don't think I should pay them... Just a thought!

Morrocco Mole!

Re: Can I make money doing Survey's?

You are right to not pay for the list. The lists are free everywhere. You will NOT make enough money to live on but you can have a good time, make some extra cash and get into some free product trials (real ones not the free ipods, tv's etc).
    The reason people make money off the lists is because the average person thinks the same way you do: If I spend a couple hours a day I could make $100 a day and that would be cool". The way surveys actually work is like this: You get say 20 invites a week and you actually qualify for 4 of them. Each of those 4 takes about 20 mins to complete and pays $10. So you spent almost 1 1/2 hours during the week and made $40. This is a much more realistic picture. Some weeks you might not qualify for any of the surveys. It is a lot of fun though and if you would like to try it out I have a free list that does not include the email harvester or junk survey companies. You can access it through my website which is in my profile. We also have a message board with lots of survey takers who are honest and willing to help you out.

Connie

DON,T pay!william48

Definitely DO NOT PAY to take surveys!

I signed up several survey sites (been doing this for a number of years now). You can get overwhelmed with surveys and payout is very small unless you're VERY lucky. Over the past 5 years or so, I've probably made about $200 or so (that includes winning a prize drawing of $100). So don't count on it for income.
    Too many received freebies to list, check out my web site for more info...

There are more scammers than there are legit paid surveys. So be careful.

krypt Guest

Try these paid survey sites instead:

www.your2cents.com

and

www.opionoutpost.com

They are completely free to sign up with. I am signed up with them and I only get like 1 survey every other week or so and make about $5 per month from these. So I highly doubt it is possible to make any decent money from taking surveys. Anyways try these and see what you think of them.

Look for Pinecone Research banners - $5/survey
    Esearch - my highest payout from them was a $50 survey
    Baker Street Solutions - product testing and checks
    Mysurvey.com - legit, I've been with them for over 5 years
    Surveysavvy.com - also higher paying surveys

HTH

Some more...

Greenfieldonline.com
    ACOP.com (american consumer opinion)
    hpolsurveys.com (harris poll)
    lightspeedpanel.com
    npdor.com

I've been with most of these for years now...
    Too many received freebies to list, check out my web site for more info...

Yeah I joined several surveys...Got a few lousy points you turn into bucks after you take 50 surveys or such...Big waste of time if you ask me.
    I spent a while just "trying" to qualify for the actual survey to get points. After seeing those messages on each site I was on that I did not qualify but only for the little ones I quit doing them. Now dont get me wrong I read up on the surveys and was told a list of ones that people get paid well on. Well they must have better luck than me.

Once you waste so much time trying to do these surveys you could just get a real job at minimum wage and would be making money not guessing if you would or not.

mocha1482 Guest

I like www.testspin.com

They pay you with amazon gift certificates in increments of $10 and I have received 5 of them. I have been with them for about a year. The problem with most survey programs is that you have to qualify for them. But notice when you come across a survey website, they don't tell you that. The only thing that they say is how much you can earn.

Good programs. Anyone actually making >$100 per day from these programs?

NPDOR does NOT pay you for your surveys and don't believe anyone that says they do. It is a total waste of time. I have taken many, many surveys and all you get is points to enter in their sweepstakes. And that is a joke, I never won anything. They list winners, but that can be bogus. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME on NPDOR.