+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: YTB vs. World Ventures

No no no! You don't get it 2 els. I want 100% and I DO NOT WANT to RECRUIT anyone. To you that's leverage, to me that's work I do not want to do. My friends, family and customers do not want to be travel agents. If they did, I'd train them myself without YTBs help and do a heck of a better job. And I'd give them a better split too.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamtripper View Post
    But you were not talking about travel weekly. You were talking about the Pinnacle award. I will put our travel sales in 5 years against yours today any time. We will both be at the 8 year mark. I know you will never take me up on it because you know we will crush you.
    I won't take you up on it because you don't have the least idea where you or I will be in 5 years so all that matters is today. As of today...

YTB - Carnival Pinnacle Awards Received -- 3

WV - Carnival Pinnacle Awards Received -- 0

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...=9;45;47;31;49;

Last edited by travellingman; 06-25-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceinvt View Post
    No no no! You don't get it 2 els. I want 100% and I DO NOT WANT to RECRUIT anyone. To you that's leverage, to me that's work I do not want to do. My friends, family and customers do not want to be travel agents. If they did, I'd train them myself without YTBs help and do a heck of a better job. And I'd give them a better split too.
    Did you know about this? I added it after you posted.

That's the best non-recruiting carrot I have to offer:

Earn a Travel Director Bonus – If you earn $25,000 in travel commissions per year you are eligible for $150,000 life insurance policy and Guaranteed Acceptance Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO health insurance. (One of the best insurance policies there is out there)

My agency already pays for my life and health insurance, thanks. I also have profit sharing, vision and dental. I bring in WAY more than 25,000 in commissions and my salary is quite good. I have no intention of failing at anything and do not need an MLM to test that.

Quote Originally Posted by travellingman View Post
    Did you know about this? I added it after you posted.

That's the best non-recruiting carrot I have to offer:

Earn a Travel Director Bonus – If you earn $25,000 in travel commissions per year you are eligible for $150,000 life insurance policy and Guaranteed Acceptance Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO health insurance. (One of the best insurance policies there is out there)
    The keywords are "eligible" and "acceptance." It doesn't state that it's free, does it?
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

[quote=travellingman;532977]I won't take you up on it because you don't have the least idea where you or I will be in 5 years so all that matters is today. As of today...

YTB - Carnival Pinnacle Awards Received -- 3

WV - Carnival Pinnacle Awards Received -- 0

How many did YTB have in their first 3 years? Zero. .

dreamtripper there have been many many men walk in the footsteps of Moses but after all was said and done there is only one Moses.......

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    The keywords are "eligible" and "acceptance." It doesn't state that it's free, does it?
    I am not eligible and have not heard of anyone who has it, but I understand that it is "free". All you need to do is submit a request and sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by YBITravel View Post
    dreamtripper there have been many many men walk in the footsteps of Moses but after all was said and done there is only one Moses.......
    You could say exactly the same thing with this substitution: "There have been many many men walk in the footsteps of No_Moron_Here but after all was said and done there is only one No_Moron_Here......." And a lot of people will be thankful for that!
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.